Joe Sugg #10 Joe & Dianne, This is not a rave thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, you couldn't pay me enough for a posh PE lesson in the freezing cold with a load of Who Are Theys and no access to my phone but I understand that's a factor 😅
If Dianne is trying to line up more work outside strictly it may be good for her to make new contacts etc though. Plus all this health and well-being stuff is right up her street

Reactions: 7
If Dianne is trying to line up more work outside strictly it may be good for her to make new contacts etc though. Plus all this health and well-being stuff is right up her street
Yes, definitely. Though the Ooh I'm So Ditzy act is so at odds with all that so fingers crossed she drops it.

I don’t know what dianne is doing with joe 😂😂 he’s either got a massive dick or paying her a large sum of money😂 no but all jokes aside how is she in love with him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what dianne is doing with joe 😂😂 he’s either got a massive dick or paying her a large sum of money😂 no but all jokes aside how is she in love with him 🤢
I think she genuinely does love him - they appear to both be happy to enjoy the simple things. He isn't really an oil painting but without the makeup and hair I don't really think she's that special either.

Reactions: 13
I actually think Dianne looks better "without the makeup and hair". She looked the best I've seen her in ages when she had Covid in Lapland.😂 When her face isn't scabby from pimple picking and she properly washes her makeup off she looks pretty and A LOT younger.

Reactions: 5
I think she genuinely does love him - they appear to both be happy to enjoy the simple things. He isn't really an oil painting but without the makeup and hair I don't really think she's that special either.
Honestly not raving, but for all their faults they seem very much in love and very well suited. A shared love of simple things, a shared sense of humor, very genuine support and admiration for one another (particularly Dianne of joe) and very obvious physical attraction too. That time in isolation in Finland demonstrated it well

Reactions: 16
Honestly not raving, but for all their faults they seem very much in love and very well suited. A shared love of simple things, a shared sense of humor, very genuine support and admiration for one another (particularly Dianne of joe) and very obvious physical attraction too. That time in isolation in Finland demonstrated it well
I don’t think there is any denying they are well suited and in love with each other.
Joe has let himself go though, whether that’s because he’s now the authentic him or just because he’s comfortable and doesn’t need to make effort now who knows. I think he’s a bit lost to be honest. After strictly he thought he’d get into presenting and that didn’t work out, he got waitress and that tv show but no real acting and then has just flitted between his other bits.

Joe’s strengths are definitely voiceover work I think he is very good at that. I think the NFT and art sales are just a pure cash grab.

Reactions: 10
He was terrible at the bits of presenting he tried. The issue with more musical theatre or acting work was partly the pandemic. It affected (affects) all of us and all of our careers, but it certainly came at a bad time for him.

Reactions: 4
He just needs to cut the hair for the love of god. It can look good on some people, just looks constantly scruffy and greasy on him

He just needs to cut the hair for the love of god. It can look good on some people, just looks constantly scruffy and greasy on him
It sounds weird but I don't think he has the jawline to carry it off? He's got quite a weak chin so the longer hair just kind of emphasises how sloppy he looks.

Exactly when dianne isn’t red and scabby from popping her spots and sticks to simple dressing not dressing like a 5 year old 😂I actually think she’s a pretty girl she has pretty face anyone could see that, they definitely both love each other , Joe just needs to up his game because he is seriously punching at the minute 🤢

Imo they’re both a bit plain, not bad looking but not exactly stunners either. Nothing special. They can scrub up well and look good together but they’re clearly too comfortable to be arsed to these days (especially Joe). He’s making it look like he’s ageing like a block of cheddar, what is it with the Suggs rapidly declining and dressing like hobos when their mum looks as good as she does for her age?!

Joe's stories aren't the most flattering photos in the world 😬 if he's joking about his hair why isnt he getting it tidied up or just making himself look a bit cleaner?

Joe's stories aren't the most flattering photos in the world 😬 if he's joking about his hair why isnt he getting it tidied up or just making himself look a bit cleaner?
He's probably trying to score a freebie from a salon. God forbid he should have to pay for anything!

and seemingly with no access to social media for two weeks and with a group of people you have only just Met. And all for the entertainment of the British public
I wonder if it's just social media or if they're not even allowed to use their phone at all.
But seeing as some of them have kids, I don't think they'd do that show if they couldn't even call their loved ones for weeks.

Interestingly enough, some of the rumoured celebs seem to be home already - Michelle Ackerley definitely is and I think Gareth Thomas as well 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it's just social media or if they're not even allowed to use their phone at all.
But seeing as some of them have kids, I don't think they'd do that show if they couldn't even call their loved ones for weeks.

Interestingly enough, some of the rumoured celebs seem to be home already - Michelle Ackerley definitely is and I think Gareth Thomas as well 🤔
Doubt they’d be allowed to contact anyone. Shows like I’m a celeb they don’t. Celebs know what they are signing up to even if they have kids

Thi

Think Professor Green and Owain Wyn Evans are out also. They’ve all posted on social media.

Reactions: 1
Thi

Think Professor Green and Owain Wyn Evans are out also. They’ve all posted on social media.
Unless it's something that you get voted off? That might be why there's an after show?

That or someone else is in charge of their social media. Or they weren't on it in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.