Joe Sugg #10 Joe & Dianne, This is not a rave thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @UnknownTattler for title suggestion. Anyways quick update for anyone bothering to follow....

Joe has been camped round Slobellas non-mansion now that Dianne is away
He looks like he needs a good wash and a shave
A video of Dianne miming along to a rap track with the N word has emerged.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread anyways quick update for anyone bothering to follow....

Joe has been camped round Slobellas non-mansion now that Dianne is away
He looks like he needs a good wash and a shave
A video of Dianne miming along to a rap track with the N word has emerged.
Thank you. And MOST IMPORTANTLY: Read the title. This is not a rave thread. If you're only here to derail it by constantly defending your faves, please go and let us snark in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dianne cant be as dumb as she makes out so stop the dumb act hun its fooling no one (expect the 10yr old stans) Also why is Joe in Alfie's gym like he's going to get buff, they will do a few days and quit like every other year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dianne cant be as dumb as she makes out so stop the dumb act hun its fooling no one (expect the 10yr old stans) Also why is Joe in Alfie's gym like he's going to get buff, they will do a few days and quit like every other year.
With his body type he’d never be able to get buff without dedicating his whole life to it, he’d rather make shite NFT art and play Guess Who with a cheeseboard at the not-mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another bit for the recap:

Dianne is appearing on some new reality TV show about survival. Considering she doesn't even know her own shoe size, the odds are not looking good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With his body type he’d never be able to get buff without dedicating his whole life to it, he’d rather make shite NFT art and play Guess Who with a cheeseboard at the not-mansion.
There’s a pic that always pops up on my Pinterest of Joe from years ago when he was properly into going to the gym so it shows he can get there when he puts the effort in which he just never seems to do these days.

AB458F0B-8538-4332-92C8-A5BDFD4E5D27.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He honestly looks like he'd be rummaging in the bin for fag ends and asking for money to feed his meth habit now. What a glow down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He honestly looks like he'd be rummaging in the bin for fag ends and asking for money to feed his meth habit now. What a glow down.
He really does. He looks a complete state. Might it possibly be for some role or other? I can’t believe he would be choosing to go about looking like that. His girlfriend is a literal hairdresser.

Reactions: 8
Joe is looking like ian Beal when he became a woman 😂👏 he really has let himself go, his hair looks like it’s been in a chip fryer it’s constantly greasy and the new mullet is self explanatory 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a pic that always pops up on my Pinterest of Joe from years ago when he was properly into going to the gym so it shows he can get there when he puts the effort in which he just never seems to do these days.

View attachment 1017480
I miss this Joe. He was proper fit when he made an effort with his appearance and gymmed properly.

These days, he just gives me the ick.

Reactions: 4
Another bit for the recap:

Dianne is appearing on some new reality TV show about survival. Considering she doesn't even know her own shoe size, the odds are not looking good for her.

Is this what she is away filming just now?

Reactions: 1
I can’t work either of them out. They both used to be so stylish and attractive. Since moving out of London, or perhaps before that in lockdown, they both look a right state most of the time

Perceived wisdom says this is what she is filming. Other celebrities taking part seem to include Gabby Logan, Chelcee Grimes, Alfie Boe, Owain Wyn Evans, Professor Green and Patrice Evra. Munya Chawawa seems likely as the spin off show presenter

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t work either of them out. They both used to be so stylish and attractive. Since moving out of London, or perhaps before that in lockdown, they both look a right state most of the time

Perceived wisdom says this is what she is filming. Other celebrities taking part seem to include Gabby Logan, Chelcee Grimes, Alfie Boe, Owain Wyn Evans, Professor Green and Patrice Evra. Munya Chawawa seems likely as the spin off show presenter
This could not be less appealing to me! Battling anxiety with physically gruelling activities in sub zero temperatures? Great.

Reactions: 2
This could not be less appealing to me! Battling anxiety with physically gruelling activities in sub zero temperatures? Great.
and seemingly with no access to social media for two weeks and with a group of people you have only just Met. And all for the entertainment of the British public

Reactions: 3
and seemingly with no access to social media for two weeks and with a group of people you have only just Met. And all for the entertainment of the British public
I wouldn't be watching anyway but literally nothing about this press release sounds appealing 😅

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1017480
He’s just low bodyfat there. Your average slob has more muscle mass than that, it’s just under a layer of fat. Because of his body type it’s easy for Joe to look ripped. His frame will make I near impossible to look big though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.