Joe Sugg #10 Joe & Dianne, This is not a rave thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin did honestly look so bad in those videos of her putting make up on, donā€™t get why it looks so dead.

Reactions: 2
Her skin did honestly look so bad in those videos of her putting make up on, donā€™t get why it looks so dead.
Lack of protein and fat in her diet probably? I know good fats especially contribute to healthy skin.

Reactions: 4
Her nails are SO grubby on that latest grid post :sick::eek: she must never wash her hands??
For a pretty girl sheā€™s looking so rough and unhealthy.

• Sick
Her nails are SO grubby on that latest grid post :sick::eek: she must never wash her hands??
For a pretty girl sheā€™s looking so rough and unhealthy.
I don't think she looks well mentally or physically. A bit like a washed out old showgirl with a drug habit. Can't somebody intervene and get her to wash and eat properly?

Screenshot_20220716-234716_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
That damn pouty look she does in every selfie drives me irrationally wild, she's going to end up with a prune like wrinkly mouth šŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
I don't think she looks well mentally or physically. A bit like a washed out old showgirl with a drug habit. Can't somebody intervene and get her to wash and eat properly?

View attachment 1422840
That's what I thought, like is she actually OK?!
I can't follow either of them anymore as I find it so depressing how much they have become so dirty in their long term romance and I'm worried now that I too am dirty after 10 years of marriage and I haven't noticed.

New thread. It's so refreshing a thread moving so slowly compared to the love island ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.