Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is really creepy 😳 and inappropriate
What weird behaviour, he appears to be a serial sniffer!
There have been videos of him doing this for many years. I posted one on digital spy when Obama was POTUS and got banned for 2 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You wouldn’t even know there was a president in charge, he is not mentioned ever from one week to the next, it’s a farce. Why is no one asking how 75 billion gets sent to Ukraine, while Maui is a burned up wasteland, ordinary Americans are on the breadline, and not a single one of his pledges have been honoured? It’s terrible.

Reactions: 12
You wouldn’t even know there was a presideappeant in charge, he is not mentioned ever from one week to the next, it’s a farce. Why is no one asking how 75 billion gets sent to Ukraine, while Maui is a burned up wasteland, ordinary Americans are on the breadline, and not a single one of his pledges have been honoured? It’s terrible.
Whenever I mention to anyone that Biden appears to be pretty useless all I get back is "well he's better than Trump"
I wasn't keen on Trump but is Biden really any better?
What has he actually achieved?

I'm not American so it's not my business but I can't help thinking that surely the USA could get better candidates than Trump or Biden to represent their country 🤔

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure what's worse. A morally bankrupt president, or one that does nothing. I'm shocked at Bidens handling of the Maui fires.

At least trump does what he says, Biden may as well not be there. I can't believe they aren't forcing him out for the next election. A criminal president vs a not there president. God I thought we had bad choices to make.

Reactions: 10
Angry Biden, the other day

It's the most animated I've ever seen him! Someone must have given him a can of red bull.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Angry Biden, the other day

It's the most animated I've ever seen him! Someone must have given him a can of red bull.

Wow he certainly doesn't come across well there! Biden is another liberal elite who is out of touch with the views of ordinary people.

The fact that he thinks it's OK to let kids be 'transed' and given dangerous drugs and surgeries is enough to make me despise him.

Reactions: 15
Watch and listen closely 😁

It's only funny because it seems so likely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God you're stupid. So you don't support Ukraine defending themselves then? You Trump supporters are all scum.
Huh?

How can anyone justify the piss poor reaction from the White House on the Maui situation. The point is if you can afford to send millions/ billions to Ukraine, you can afford to help your own people. The Maui fires have been catastrophic and deserve the decisive action that Ukraine have received.

It's not an either/or situation and nothing to do with Trump. You can think Biden is a tit president, and still think the same of Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's the thing which I think a lot of partisan people don't get.
It's the biggest casue of problems I think, whichever side. Same with brexit and other political things worldwide. People refuse to see others pov or that the people or cause they champion may not be perfect. Left or right. And covering up things or turning a blind eye just makes things 10 times worse.

Reactions: 3
It's the biggest casue of problems I think, whichever side. Same with brexit and other political things worldwide. People refuse to see others pov or that the people or cause they champion may not be perfect. Left or right. And covering up things or turning a blind eye just makes things 10 times worse.
I think it would be a disaster for Americans if the next election is a re run of Biden vs Trump. Neither of them should be elected again in my opinion.

Meanwhile Joe being upstaged by his press secretary makes him look like he's being minded. Who is really running the show over there?

Reactions: 2
I think it would be a disaster for Americans if the next election is a re run of Biden vs Trump. Neither of them should be elected again in my opinion.
Yeah, I think they're both too old, and Trump is, well, as deranged as he always was, but arguably worse now because the court cases are pushing him over the edge. I think that unless Biden's health deteriorates quickly in the next 6 months or so he'll stay on though.

Reactions: 3