Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this just now ‘A beaming Joe Biden
approvingly told a packed pub in Ireland that his distant relative 'beat the hell out of the Black and Tans' - an infamous British militia sent to Ireland in the 1920s to try and stamp out Irish nationalism.
Biden's remark was seen by some as a gaffe: he was referring to Rob Kearney, a rugby player who famously beat the All Blacks.

Oh dear lord, this man is so bad at public speaking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
At his best he's a good public speaker. He's not often at his best these days though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He spoke very very well in Belfast.
Please learn the history of the black and tans.

Reactions: 1
Is that at me or Joe Biden?
Biden knows. Its a general observation that many don't know, or have any idea what the people in Northern Ireland still face today. I bet you're not worrying day and night about the troubles starting again. Biden spoke well, he was diplomatic, he had to be because the DUP are having a blue fit over Brexit.

Biden knows. Its a general observation that many don't know, or have any idea what the people in Northern Ireland still face today. I bet you're not worrying day and night about the troubles starting again. Biden spoke well, he was diplomatic, he had to be because the DUP are having a blue fit over Brexit.
I don’t know why you’re having a go at me? He made a big mix up.

Reactions: 3
Read this just now ‘A beaming Joe Biden
approvingly told a packed pub in Ireland that his distant relative 'beat the hell out of the Black and Tans' - an infamous British militia sent to Ireland in the 1920s to try and stamp out Irish nationalism.
Biden's remark was seen by some as a gaffe: he was referring to Rob Kearney, a rugby player who famously beat the All Blacks.

Oh dear lord, this man is so bad at public speaking.
I imagine most would find the slip up funny anyway though

So apparently Trump and Biden are going to run for President at the next election 🤪 really?
They can't find anyone better than these two, it beggars belief.

We could have the first fossilised president in history !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So apparently Trump and Biden are going to run for President at the next election 🤪 really?

I'm imagining a somewhat grim scenario where Biden drops dead sometime between nominations closing and the election date. No direct precedent for what happens in that situation and Trump would go bleeping apeshit regardless of what was decided.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bring it on ! Clash of The Titans 😂 I’m sure Joes had a facelift in anticipation 😆

• Haha
If the Republicans were smart they would choose someone other than Trump, maybe a little more moderate and less polarising. Someone like that I think could easily beat Biden.

I'm not sure Trump will beat him

Reactions: 4
Sorry but he is too old and doesn't even seem at all with it. Some people on Twitter need to remember that just because Mick Jagger can still do concerts, doesn't mean that similarly aged Joe Biden is capable of the job of President (yes, I seriously saw that as a justification for JB staying).

And if it's Biden vs Trump again - that's a worrying sign. Makes me think that the parties aren't invested at all in new talent.

No to DeSantis though as far as new talent goes in the Republican Party. I feel like I'm only a few steps away from no longer including Florida on any itinerary.

And keeping Kamala on the ticket again too. Two disasters in one.

I agree it's like neither party care.

I'm glad I don't have to vote as I honestly don't know which one I'd opt for. Both awful for different reasons

Reactions: 2
If the Republicans were smart they would choose someone other than Trump, maybe a little more moderate and less polarising. Someone like that I think could easily beat Biden.

I'm not sure Trump will beat him
I agree. Trump is too divisive they definitely need someone a bit more moderate and statesman like. The Democrats need someone younger than Biden that’s in charge of his/her faculties would help 😄

Struggling to think what Biden and Harris have actually done or achieved in the last three years (other than sit by and watch as their country eats itself in a riot of crime and disharmony).

The news about Biden is only ever things like him falling up airplane stairs, or crashing a push-bike, or trying to get offstage via locked doors.

Should I try and make one last holiday there in the next year before the election and the place totally imploding?