Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it's his grand daughter and she'd just put a campaign sticker on him, and he was putting one back on her.

But still, ewww, yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

Jill is attending the Coronation to represent him - eh? Air force one is pure luxury and he doesn't have to wait a second, it's not quite the same as a pensioner having to go through the stress of traveling with Ryanair through Stanstead airport.

Jill is attending the Coronation to represent him - eh? Air force one is pure luxury and he doesn't have to wait a second, it's not quite the same as a pensioner having to go through the stress of traveling with Ryanair through Stanstead airport.
I don't think he likes British monarchy yel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

Why send Jill then? Does seem a bit odd seeing as they both came to the queen's funeral. All such a minefield as he's accepted a state invite from the King later this year.

People are saying he was pissed off over having such a minor seat at the back for the funeral.

I bet Trump or Kim K would love to come :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was called a "full blown romanist" on radio ulster this morning. Is that ok? I'm offended anyway 😂
Monga it was you who told me he's not a fan of monarchy 👈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He was called a "full blown romanist" on radio ulster this morning. Is that ok? I'm offended anyway 😂
Monga it was you who told me he's not a fan of monarchy 👈
Only going with what I’ve seen online and his mom refusing to sleep in the same bed the queen once slept in 😂

• Haha
Only going with what I’ve seen online and his mom refusing to sleep in the same bed the queen once slept in 😂
Hahaha yip I remember.
Seriously this is so embarrassing, I don't want people seeing how Northern Ireland operates and they will when Biden visits. People here are nutters.

• Haha
Hahaha yip I remember.
Seriously this is so embarrassing, I don't want people seeing how Northern Ireland operates and they will when Biden visits. People here are nutters.
According to reports his mother wasn’t far behind she threatened to rip a nun’s bonnet off for mocking his stutter, typical Irish mammy 😂
It was grand when Clinton visited, it’ll only be one side showing themselves up ( if any) and sure we’re all here for it 😅
---
Is it only Belfast he’s visiting in the north?

• Haha
Yeah, just Belfast and he's now only coming for a day, he's sidelined Queens who had a big event planned 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Jeez Queens are getting all the luck, Hilary and Bill are coming too 😂
They'll probably hang around longer. Its probably best that Biden doesn't to be fair. I've asked on this thread before, he's not OK is he?

They'll probably hang around longer. Its probably best that Biden doesn't to be fair. I've asked on this thread before, he's not OK is he?
I personally think he’s got dementia, he’s being medicated for something going by his cognitive and physical symptoms at times.

They don’t usually announce such visits…Security headache.

Reactions: 1