Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how my previous comment has opened you guys up to the puppet show, it's exactly that.

No President or Prime Minister is really in charge, don't be ridiculous, that's why they are afraid of Trump, when he's realected, he's coming for them and they know it, he's vulgar but he the best Merica have at the moment, and people in the background are worried
With due respect, I don’t think your comments have opened anyone up. It’s been apparent about six months in to his term that he’s a front and nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been obvious for a while but the debate footage from the other day = there's no hiding or excusing his condition now, surely American voters can see it now.

Reactions: 9
I like how my previous comment has opened you guys up to the puppet show, it's exactly that.

No President or Prime Minister is really in charge, don't be ridiculous, that's why they are afraid of Trump, when he's realected, he's coming for them and they know it, he's vulgar but he the best Merica have at the moment, and people in the background are worried
Project 2025 is a worrying read and a step closer if Trump gets elected.

Ultimately, America deserves what is coming to them. The democrats couldn't field ANYONE better than Biden is damning of the talent pool. Newsom, Kamala - dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Project 2025 is a worrying read and a step closer if Trump gets elected.

Ultimately, America deserves what is coming to them. The democrats couldn't field ANYONE better than Biden is damning of the talent pool. Newsom, Kamala - dreadful.
There are a number of governors who are promising, most notably Andy Beshear in Kentucky and Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan, but I doubt they'd be interested in being the sacrificial lamb for this election. They're waiting until 2028. Trump aside, the Republican talent pool is even shallower, with Nikki Haley really being the only one who hasn't completely embarrassed herself on the national stage yet.

Reactions: 3
The Trump vs Biden debate was a shambles but the bit that sticks out to me is Jill Biden at the end telling her husband he did well and trying to rally the audience 😃

What a piece of work this woman is 😤 Talk about desperate to hold on to her first lady position at the expense of her husbands health.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Trump vs Biden debate was a shambles but the bit that sticks out to me is Jill Biden at the end telling her husband he did well and trying to rally the audience 😃

What a piece of work this woman is 😤 Talk about desperate to hold on to her first lady position at the expense of her husbands health.
she spoke to him like he was some kindergarten kid who had managed to pick up a toy. So patronising! She's awful.

Reactions: 7

As long as Jill gets her cover she doesn’t care.
---
Does anyone remember the time that giant twit Whoopi came away with this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The problem seems to be for the democrats that replacing Biden (and Harris) at this stage goes against the selection process vote for him and specifically the vote /choice of Black democrats?

It's looking like the popular tide is turning Jill as a sort of Lady Macbeth figure, which is interesting. She's always seemed very middle-of-the-road as First Ladies go.