Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what disgusts me - they are YOUR chemical weapons you're talking about, Sleepy Joe - the same ones you denied even existed in Ukraine only a few days ago,

Anyone heard Sleepy Joe's St Patrick's Day joke?

'I may be Irish ... but I'm not stupid', he quips.

OMG. o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I always remember that classic Spitting Image sketch “The Presidents Brain is Missing” they should resurrected it for Biden. His number two/VP is awful if you have seen her speak too

Reactions: 3
Each US President is worse than the last. (Yes, I do include Obama.) For at least 25 years, I’ve despaired that these power-mad, corrupt, morally bankrupt politicians are “the best” we have to lead our country.

Reactions: 5
Each US President is worse than the last. (Yes, I do include Obama.) For at least 25 years, I’ve despaired that these power-mad, corrupt, morally bankrupt politicians are “the best” we have to lead our country.
They don't just lead YOUR country - the rest of NATO are vassal states to the US and have to do whatever Dementia Joe tells them! Something tells me the Ukraine troubles are not going to end well! :eek: Let's just hope nuclear World War 3 can be averted..

Here's Biden off his meds at the Computer Chip Meeting!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
God help us all of its Biden vs Trump for the next election.
that’s a disaster waiting to happen

God help us all of its Biden vs Trump for the next election.
that’s a disaster waiting to happen
I personally think Biden will announce that he's not going to stand again. Trump will try to get one of his kids (probably Eric) to stand.

Just my opinion but I think Biden has terminal health problems, he took the post in order to fulfil his dead sons's dream and they are trying to get Harris in as POTUS through the back way ( VP to top job ).

Reactions: 4
Is he the worst president in recent times? Don’t know who’s worse him or Justin trudeau :unsure:

Reactions: 6