Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what Joe Biden wants you to think.
Well you seemingly want to hand over half of Eastern Europe to Putin, who has already invaded Ukraine and only yesterday threatened Sweden or Finland if they joined NATO.

Russia has the biggest military in Europe, we need US support through NATO to contain it unless the European nations are willing to massively increase defence spending

Reactions: 1
Well you seemingly want to hand over half of Eastern Europe to Putin, who has already invaded Ukraine and only yesterday threatened Sweden or Finland if they joined NATO.

Russia has the biggest military in Europe, we need US support through NATO to contain it unless the European nations are willing to massively increase defence spending
Putin doesn't want to "take over" Europe, the problem is American meddling in the Eastern countries, making them a threat right on Russia's doorstep. Ukraine is no "peaceful democracy" - the people of the East have suffered shelling and violence from the Ukrainian forces since the 2014 Maiden coup. The plan is for Ukraine to once again be neutral, not an outpost for Joe Biden.

Reactions: 3
Putin doesn't want to "take over" Europe, the problem is American meddling in the Eastern countries, making them a threat right on Russia's doorstep. Ukraine is no "peaceful democracy" - the people of the East have suffered shelling and violence from the Ukrainian forces since the 2014 Maiden coup. The plan is for Ukraine to once again be neutral, not an outpost for Joe Biden.
Putin has just invaded an independent nation on his border the size of Texas! You are just a Putin apologist, no excuse

Putin has just invaded an independent nation on his border the size of Texas! You are just a Putin apologist, no excuse
And do you understand anything about the Minsk II agreements? No, of course you don't, as I thought.

Reactions: 2
It restored control of part of the state border to Ukraine as part of the ceasefire
They were supposed to give the people of the eastern regions some autonomy and protection from hostile nationalists within Ukraine, but they were never properly implemented by the Ukraine government and that's partly what the strikes were all about.

As without US support Putin would probably invade most of Europe unless we massively increased defence spending.

However I am sure comrade Corbyn could be restored to be Putin's puppet leader of the UK
Comrade Corbyn sponsored the Magintsky Bill way back in 2010 accusing Putin of human rights abuses and calling for the freeze of Russian assets.

In 2000 he spoke out against the Russian invasion of Chechnya.

In 2018 he spoke in the commons about money stolen from Russian citizens being donated to the Tory party. And again called for sanctions against Russia following the Salisbury poisoning.

I tend to avoid politics threads as I find them a depressing bun fight and I doubt anyone ever changes their mind but this needed to be said.

Comrade Corbyn sponsored the Magintsky Bill way back in 2010 accusing Putin of human rights abuses and calling for the freeze of Russian assets.

In 2018 he spoke in the commons about money stolen from Russian citizens being donated to the Tory party. And again called for sanctions against Russia following the Salisbury poisoning.

I tend to avoid politics threads as I find them a depressing bun fight and I doubt anyone ever changes their mind but this needed to be said.
Jeremy Corbyn doesn't speak for me, although I may agree with him on occasions. It is strange how in this matter of war in Ukraine, I find people on my side whom I've agreed virtually nothing with in the past, not least of all Diane Abbott! It doesn't bother me though, that's just how it is.

Corbyn's key adviser, Seamus Milne, said the Russian actions in Crimea were 'purely defensive.' He also said the number of deaths attributed to Stalin was exaggerated and has attended conferences hosted by Putin

Corbyn's key adviser, Seamus Milne, said the Russian actions in Crimea were 'purely defensive.' He also said the number of deaths attributed to Stalin was exaggerated and has attended conferences hosted by Putin
Milne was wrong. The UK political class is littered with advisors, lobbyists and politicians complicit in human rights abuses across all wings of politics.

Perhaps we can dispense with this myth that Putin is trying to re-establish the former Soviet Union, which sippy cup Joe is putting about. Like most of the things this dementia patient has to say, it is simply nonsense. Clip is below, where he says it @04:13. He's never said anything about the 2014 Maiden coup or the failure of the Minsk II agreements to be implemented, which is what the conflict is really about. I think Biden is a dangerous man and the world would do well not to listen to him.

You couldn't make it up! Sippy cup Joe can't even remember the name of the country Russia has invaded!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched this last night (this morning - couldn't sleep) Apart from Biden's huge blunder, the way those two puppets behind him kept jumping up every few seconds to applaud him after nearly every bloody word he said, sheesh! It was all pure theatre and pageantry, all show. How on earth is anyone expected to take that speech seriously!

Reactions: 6
I watched this last night (this morning - couldn't sleep) Apart from Biden's huge blunder, the way those two puppets behind him kept jumping up every few seconds to applaud him after nearly every bloody word he said, sheesh! It was all pure theatre and pageantry, all show. How on earth is anyone expected to take that speech seriously!
I suspect few outside of the event bothered to watch it all the way through at all - it's rather painful, to say the least!

I have a shortened version of the SOTU address here - 30 seconds (still too long for sleepy Joe!) 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Now the warmongering senile old crook thinks Putin is going to invade Russia. You couldn't make it up! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Perhaps we can dispense with this myth that Putin is trying to re-establish the former Soviet Union, which sippy cup Joe is putting about. Like most of the things this dementia patient has to say, it is simply nonsense. Clip is below, where he says it @04:13. He's never said anything about the 2014 Maiden coup or the failure of the Minsk II agreements to be implemented, which is what the conflict is really about. I think Biden is a dangerous man and the world would do well not to listen to him.

Putin has invaded the Ukraine, the largest country of the former Soviet Union apart from Russia. Of course this invasion is partly about Putin trying to reestablish the old USSR