Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was odd too but then realized that Lauren is just copying the likes of Kylie Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski etc., that style is becoming a bit of a trend.
True but it’s not as if Lauren is friends with those people! Trends are trends and will always be followed but as a rule I would avoid copying any similar sentimental pieces of jewellery my friends own. Jodie already has everything like did she really need that

Reactions: 2
Did jodie get the lips done? Looking awful in her recent video shite talking in the bath. The most mundane boring witch ever. As if we want to see you in the bath on a Monday afternoon while the rest of us are doing a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The newest picture of her in the tub doesn’t look a bit like her! And the nose is blurry 🙄 photoshop fail !

Reactions: 3
The newest picture of her in the tub doesn’t look a bit like her! And the nose is blurry 🙄 photoshop fail !
I came to say the same 😂 filter face fail. Fake as, her obsession with herself and then silly putty videos are laughable. Her engagement is shockingly low, she’ll no doubt post a “fam” picture to try and acquire more. I really hope people are seeing her what what she is a entitled, complaining, sell your sons filtered face delusional fool.
Cannot wait to see her reaction when the Laws to protect children that are shared online come into play

Reactions: 2
What are they like with the baguettes 🙈 do they not realise that they look like complete tossers. I can’t believe this is the same Jodie from a few years ago she has morphed into everything she belittled

Reactions: 8
What are they like with the baguettes 🙈 do they not realise that they look like complete tossers. I can’t believe this is the same Jodie from a few years ago she has morphed into everything she belittled
I don’t think I’ve ever cringed as much as I am at this carry on… who on earth do they think they are?! And who does this serve?!

I used to buy things Jodie posted every few weeks, she was cool and stylish yet relatable. Nothing about this is trip is aspirational, it’s just self serving and embarrassing.
They’d do well to also remember; Money talks, wealth whispers. All very new money and tacky.

Do they not realise that they look so MISERABLE when they do their modeling videos! Literally look like they just realised they left their washing out in the rain.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever cringed as much as I am at this carry on… who on earth do they think they are?! And who does this serve?!

I used to buy things Jodie posted every few weeks, she was cool and stylish yet relatable. Nothing about this is trip is aspirational, it’s just self serving and embarrassing.
They’d do well to also remember; Money talks, wealth whispers. All very new money and tacky.
Totally agree. A couple of years ago I’d have nearly bought/wanted everything she wore. Now she’s on a “work” trip wearing a bra under a sleeveless blazer churning out content and ads. I’ve no problem with people making money from insta but stay true to yourself and who you are and not accept most paid gigs going. A couple of years ago she would have openly turned up her nose at most of the brands she now works with.

Reactions: 9
You took the words out of my mouth, she used to be sound and would be slagging off this eejit version of herself she has become. Also, herself and Lauren are looking more like each other by the day - between the lip filler pouting and the full brows

The baguettes have more personality than these two combined. And Will had to drag her mother out of the Cotswolds to babysit the kids for this shitshow. Jodie’s outfits on her IG Stories are awful.

Reactions: 3
All they seen to be doing is shopping?? Is this work? How Is this work? I'm confused by this modern version of work 😂😂

The baguettes have more personality than these two combined. And Will had to drag her mother out of the Cotswolds to babysit the kids for this shitshow. Jodie’s outfits on her IG Stories are awful.
The male equivalent of her trip would be if Will fucked off golfing for a week with the lads, or for a football match. Imagine Jodie being left with the kids for a week on her own, she would have a coniption. I don't understand how she is fobbing off this trip as work when all she's doing is shopping and going for lunch. It's like a child playing dress up and pretending to be an adult.

I’ve just noticed Lauren and her are commenting on each other’s posts “so iconic” and the likes… as if it’s the first time they have seen it… and not like they have actually taken the video 🙄 it’s like something out of primary school- like my post there for me

• Haha
The number of likes and comments are so long, defiantly far from iconic! She hides the likes now so people can’t see how pathetic they are 😂They are so cringe worthy. Also did they just go to Paris to use there “blogger” status in order to get freebies from brands. There is no way they would have gifted her a bag for the simply fact of her going in to shop!

Reactions: 6
The number of likes and comments are so long, defiantly far from iconic! She hides the likes now so people can’t see how pathetic they are 😂They are so cringe worthy. Also did they just go to Paris to use there “blogger” status in order to get freebies from brands. There is no way they would have gifted her a bag for the simply fact of her going in to shop!
She hides who likes and limits who can comment on her posts. It now all too unauthentic and she is rapidly morphing into Lauren and it’s quite pathetic.

Reactions: 4