Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have never seen her face without a filter, she is one of the worst offenders to constantly use a filter. Even when showing makeup and skincare which should be declared and it's pointless. I remember last year there was a candid video of her in the woods and her face was covered in freckles and a different shape. I remember thinking "she's more like us then she shows", "us" being the normal folk who don't walk around filtered to death everyday.

Reactions: 5
She just said in a Q&A “I think the key is if you keep your content unique” 😂 her and Lauren Arthur’s are mirroring each other! Such a fool

I remember a time when she was shading Joanne Larby for copying her content. Now she has ripped off Lauren Arthurs in every way and it’s not even as if Lauren is someone who is worth ripping off, she is awful and cringeworthy. The reels with the stompy walks and the pouts and looks back to the camera, I just can’t, they are so embarrassing and cringe. She was much more likeable when she was authentic and not trying to force an *aesthetic

*bleeping HATE THAT WORDDDD

Reactions: 13
Oh scarlet for her. Asking ppl whether they'd like to see more beauty or clothing.. majority said clothing. She can keep her beauty secrets to herself 🤥 just like Dr LauraGP with her latest question as to why ppl follow her....

Reactions: 2
Jodie hasn’t been on stories all day yesterday or today? Wonder what that’s about! I feel they could be getting the older boy assessed or maybe they got a diagnosis.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Idiot is complaining again! Where you not out for your Husbands birthday a mere few weeks ago! She’s a complete hole and her entitlement is gross
I think she's trolling us. There is no way she lacks that much self-awareness. She goes out more than I do and I don't even have children!

I think she's trolling us. There is no way she lacks that much self-awareness. She goes out more than I do and I don't even have children!
Ha same here! She’s got to be taking the mick. And saying she can’t decide what to wear in Paris - she was only in Paris before Christmas. Funny now their latest predicament is whether to go ahead with their extension or sell up & buy somewhere else…sure they still ‘can’t decide’ on whether to move to Spain permanently or not!! What a quandary for the eejits

Ha same here! She’s got to be taking the mick. And saying she can’t decide what to wear in Paris - she was only in Paris before Christmas. Funny now their latest predicament is whether to go ahead with their extension or sell up & buy somewhere else…sure they still ‘can’t decide’ on whether to move to Spain permanently or not!! What a quandary for the eejits
Two chancers
If they were serious about Spain they'd have a property there themselves
Not scabbing off to stay in mammy and daddy's
Extension they Prob can't afford it so drag the decision out a little longer
This one has major notions
She has duck all
There house is bleeping tiny

Reactions: 3
Would love to have a proper look at her house. It looks nice from what I can see but is it a cottage? Her indecisiveness would drive me insane. Haven’t they the plans already drawn up for the extension and now she’s decided she wants to move 🙄 she’ll never be happy. Absolute dose

Would love to have a proper look at her house. It looks nice from what I can see but is it a cottage? Her indecisiveness would drive me insane. Haven’t they the plans already drawn up for the extension and now she’s decided she wants to move 🙄 she’ll never be happy. Absolute dose
Yes, the architect has been shown a few times and plans on the table. Even if they go no further with them that work alone will have cost them a couple of grand. Since she met Lauren she seems so much more focused on giving the impression that she lives a life of luxury. I would say the plan she has in her head for the house is out of their budget and rather than just accept that they still life a fairly decent life she's trying to find something better. She will never be happy with what she has. Have really come to dislike her since she started hanging around with Lauren.

Reactions: 7
Have really come to dislike her since she started hanging around with Lauren.
…and she’s beginning to use Lauren’s favorite emoji as well🥺🥺🥺🥺

At any rate, Dumb and Dumber are off to a hotel for a few days, followed by a trip to Paris on Valentine’s Day for a “work trip”.Then again, Dumber (Jodie) never gets an opportunity to go out to dinner, let alone travel, and is always with the kids. Bless her heart.

I still can’t believe she so blatantly copied Lauren’s wedding ring. Like it’s not my cup of tea at all and I find her so full of herself and insufferable but it’s clear she went to a lot of effort to get it made and then Jodie just immediately copies her on a whim. Of all of the pieces of jewellery to copy I really think it’s crappy to copy someone’s wedding ring

Reactions: 8
I still can’t believe she so blatantly copied Lauren’s wedding ring. Like it’s not my cup of tea at all and I find her so full of herself and insufferable but it’s clear she went to a lot of effort to get it made and then Jodie just immediately copies her on a whim. Of all of the pieces of jewellery to copy I really think it’s crappy to copy someone’s wedding ring
I thought that was odd too but then realized that Lauren is just copying the likes of Kylie Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski etc., that style is becoming a bit of a trend.