Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and who did I think of??? You got it 🤣🤣

11 Funny Things to Say to a Narcissist - The Narcissistic Life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is there a cat on the kitchen counter? 🤢
I'm guilty of this my cats always jumping up even though I keep taking him off and I feed him on the table otherwise the dog eats his food 🙈
Can you imagine the state of her washing machine the hairs 🤮 she is always covered in them , must get in the food sink every where . That room whatever it’s used for is the stuff of nightmares.
I hope she's got the sense to have two washing machines. One for the farm and one for herself but she's probably to dim to think of that.

Reactions: 8
That will be the next thing she begs for now you have given her the idea 🤣
Haha yeah probably will now.

Jodie will be like "right guys I get through loads of towels in a day, washing machine is on constantly, so I need a new one and money to run it."

Commenter will be like "I got spare towels I can donate, I'll drop them off"

Jodie ignores comment and is like "I really need money"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s what is really annoying. She’s beggy begging for help all the time and yet when people comment offering her things she doesn’t answer. Now she can say that she gets hundreds of comments and dms every day but, if you had the begging bowl out, wouldn’t you be checking quite often to see if anyone was offering help?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jodie claims she isn’t safe from the general public. One look at her house have you seen all the CCTV signs? She will never allow the public any access to the animals neither will she let people give her 2nd hand things, she wants to be in control of all of it with having the money

Reactions: 14
Jodie claims she isn’t safe from the general public. One look at her house have you seen all the CCTV signs? She will never allow the public any access to the animals neither will she let people give her 2nd hand things, she wants to be in control of all of it with having the money
You’re right. If it was just a normal rescue centre/ farm theres no reason why she couldn’t allow people to pay to come in and see the animals. But she doesn’t want that. You can see from the way she interacts with them, all the kissing, hugging and handling them, that they are like pets to her. She also has this hero complex where she can say “I do everything for these animals. I rescued them single handedly, please praise me for I am amazing”.

And she doesn’t want second hand anything - she wants all new stuff, given to her for free, even though she claims to have the means to look after and support the animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re right. If it was just a normal rescue centre/ farm theres no reason why she couldn’t allow people to pay to come in and see the animals. But she doesn’t want that. You can see from the way she interacts with them, all the kissing, hugging and handling them, that they are like pets to her. She also has this hero complex where she can say “I do everything for these animals. I rescued them single handedly, please praise me for I am amazing”.

And she doesn’t want second hand anything - she wants all new stuff, given to her for free, even though she claims to have the means to look after and support the animals.
Yeah, you're right. The over the top PDA's snogging with the animals are really possessive. "I wuv woo, I weally wuv woo". Whilst the animals are looking for an exit

• Sad
Reactions: 15
We pay to go to the farm here, it’s a little locally run one and you can go see the baby lambs/pigs etc. they have a lot of young local workers usually teens volunteering who need/want the experience for Writtle college animal management. She could give work experience and get help but she won’t as her ego is too big. She also is risky with those animals with constricting them in hugs and getting close to their faces, they have already injured her lots of times

Jodie is deluded though in terms of animal bonding and behaviour. Domestic animals do bond to you and the more intelligent ones come to recognise you as having food but most farm and exotic animals do not show affection to humans or have any desire to hence she has them in a headlock kissing their face it’s not natural

• Sad
Reactions: 19
"Guide my dad into my mam" 😂😂😂 holy tit.

Her onlyfans nickname "hairynina" hope she has a hairy bush otherwise there's going to be some disappointed punters 🙈
---

Who's looking after animals when she's at a different location or is Claire sitting in a tent with a torch minding the ponies.
“Guide my dad into my mam” has me absolutely deceased. I laughed so hard I swear to god I ruptured an organ.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 omg I've no been on this thread for ages, absolutely howling at the 4 old cheese toastie fanny's sat on the bed wearing franken furters wardrobe contents 😂😂😂😂.

Can smell the photos through the Internet 🤮🤮🤮,

They are about as sexy as the 2nd human centipede film 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I took a break from these pages as I was so pissed off at her claiming to take in “needy” animals and doing nothing of the sort 😡 I see nothing has changed.

Any “rescue” would neuter any cats straight away (previous thread, she had a cat get pregnant by her cat). Silly. bleeping. witch.

Does anyone happen to know the website where you can use a version of Instagram to look at her account if you don’t use Insta? It was mentioned on here aaaaaaaasges back

Back I go to the beginning of this thread to catch up (and get the rage no doubt!)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is she driving AND filming in her latest Fripps Farm story? I bleeping hate it when people do that. You’re driving you insane piece of human waste.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 2
Attention everyone, Claire is meddling!!

---
I took a break from these pages as I was so pissed off at her claiming to take in “needy” animals and doing nothing of the sort 😡 I see nothing has changed.

Any “rescue” would neuter any cats straight away (previous thread, she had a cat get pregnant by her cat). Silly. bleeping. witch.

Does anyone happen to know the website where you can use a version of Instagram to look at her account if you don’t use Insta? It was mentioned on here aaaaaaaasges back

Back I go to the beginning of this thread to catch up (and get the rage no doubt!)
This should let you view stories and comments on posts too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.