Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy sheds these sheds go for over £600. Can you imagine being an emu and living in an 8x6 shed. Living it up down at Fapps farm.

I'm going to start begging for bits for my cats and dogs and then adopt a load more to cheer myself up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
*kisses animal*
*says "I love you" in a weird baby voice that is not befitting of a middle-aged woman*
*Goes on and on about the "monkey mouth" in a really odd manner*

But it's not her own, personal giant petting zoo, oh no, it's a RESCUE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Beggy sheds these sheds go for over £600. Can you imagine being an emu and living in an 8x6 shed. Living it up down at Fapps farm.

I'm going to start begging for bits for my cats and dogs and then adopt a load more to cheer myself up.
Should animals not have a proper enclosure instead of a shed?

Yeah i’ll tag the people who gave me a free shed but actually i still want more. Such a passive agressive beggy witch

Reactions: 15

how ungrateful at least beg on a separate post to the one ‘thanking them’

Reactions: 16
*kisses animal*
*says "I love you" in a weird baby voice that is not befitting of a middle-aged woman*

Is that the video with Pam the emu. Looks like a video from Blair witch, the emu getting more action than anything seen on her OF. Then goes on about the emu's bogies 🤢

how ungrateful at least beg on a separate post to the one ‘thanking them’
Haha I didn't even spot that. Like thanks shed company for your one shed but tbh I need more.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The video of her holding the skunks.

the black and white one clearly wanted to get down. I wish she’d let them be animals instead of just toys for her to hug and kiss.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
*kisses animal*

Picture attached to accompany this post
53D7954E-E1A7-47C9-8016-47FD71943CDC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I absolutely would watch a Jodie Marsh programme, it would be a very guilty pleasure like my 600lb life or dr pimple popper. I mean Katie Price got a DIY show, I’d deffo watch OnlyFarms with Jodie Marsh (other names considered 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£20 could probably get you a decent blow up doll that’ll have the same range of motion as these women. Probably more enjoyable too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.