Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been trying to study the photos and think Mum probably has an Agouti gene? It might account for the darker kittens. Ginger cats are tabby cats so the markings aren’t a surprise. The genetics are a bit beyond me tbh. I’ve seen so many mixed litters, cats can often have kittens at the same time who have been fathered by several different males.

I just can’t fathom why she didn’t have them separated and neutered the moment they arrived.

I’m doing a rehome/adoption tomorrow and will be speaking with my manager.
Ah ok thanks for clearing that up. That's quite interesting. So I can't moan at Jodie for this one 😂

This is what she wrote, none of which is true
Looks like it was written by a teenager

Reactions: 8
What is the situation with the CIC status. I am not sure what evidence you provide regarding community interests to get approved. Can literally anyone in the U.K. start a private collection of animals and be allowed to Call themselves a CIC?

This is what she wrote, none of which is true

View attachment 1983716View attachment 1983717

Thank you for sharing this. From the .gov website

“A CIC is a special type of limited company which exists to benefit the community rather than private shareholders”

Here https://www.gov.uk/set-up-a-social-enterprise

Costs £27 to register.

So she’s lied and used the ‘help the community’ promise to fund her own little petting zoo. It’s interesting as I work in care and gather from this as long as I take the odd animal to work with me (which of course I do anyway) I could pretty much do the same and have my personal pets funded by donations? Other than her mates I’ve not seen any effort to involve the community in her over indulged fantasy.

Reactions: 10
What do you think about the kitten colourings? Is that usual for two ginger British shorthairs to have tabby brown kittens? I don't know much about breeding cats. I'm wondering if another Tom has had a go

I haven't seen the photos but if both parents are red they cannot have brown (black) tabby kittens. One parent must be tabby to have tabby kittens and red is notorious for showing 'ghost' tabby markings so the cat may look like a red tabby but not be tabby and therefore able to have tabby kittens.

Two red cats gives you red kittens only unless they both carry recessive genes in which case you could get a red colourpoint of some sort which appears white at birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

“A CIC is a special type of limited company which exists to benefit the community rather than private shareholders”

Costs £27 to register.

So she’s lied and used the ‘help the community’ promise to fund her own little petting zoo. It’s interesting as I work in care and gather from this as long as I take the odd animal to work with me (which of course I do anyway) I could pretty much do the same and have my personal pets funded by donations? Other than her mates I’ve not seen any effort to involve the community in her over indulged fantasy.
I am the local community, I live 5 miles from her (villages)
I’ve never seen her rescue promoted locally, on Facebook groups or anything. You also cannot visit.
This doesn’t benefit the community
She seems to only be taking cute, attractive animals lately

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Costs £27 to register.

The only community involvement is her begging for donations; the offers of actual help (manual) goes ignored.

The recent meerkats clearly are not rescues, injured or being released into the wild. She has said herself that she got them purely for company for Mabel and is allowing them to breed. This makes them pets so not covered by a CIC?

85A89DE5-BB17-46F9-BC1B-0AD81A701788.jpeg

Reactions: 11
It is also worse that she takes animals from the petting Zoo that clearly aren’t suitable for the zoo. So they have animals they buy or breed that aren’t suitable to be petted or fight with the others, so Jodie takes them. This is just a cycle supporting private selective breeding. The petting zoo is a private company making profit and she is just allowing them to offload the ‘duds’

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I haven't seen the photos but if both parents are red they cannot have brown (black) tabby kittens. One parent must be tabby to have tabby kittens and red is notorious for showing 'ghost' tabby markings so the cat may look like a red tabby but not be tabby and therefore able to have tabby kittens.

Two red cats gives you red kittens only unless they both carry recessive genes in which case you could get a red colourpoint of some sort which appears white at birth.
Yeah I had a closer look the mum cat does seem to have brown markings. She probably has the gene.

Reactions: 1
She has never released a single animal and promotes them never leaving her farm
She does no rehab for wildlife
She kisses them and has them all stuffed in tiny enclosures

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She has never released a single animal and promotes them never leaving her farm
She does no rehab for wildlife
She kisses them and has them all stuffed in tiny enclosures
Look at the poor emu/ostrich (i can’t remember what she has) with his broken beak that she force feeds. She doesn’t care about the welfare or wellbeing of the animals they are posessions

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Quick guys you can go buy Jodie's stick of rock suit. I bet it didn't fit that's why she's got that horrible shirt on, her zippers undone. Thinking she can squeeze into a size 12 🫣

*Edit she can't even sell the owl vomit....what a surprise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The only community involvement is her begging for donations; the offers of actual help (manual) goes ignored.

The recent meerkats clearly are not rescues, injured or being released into the wild. She has said herself that she got them purely for company for Mabel and is allowing them to breed. This makes them pets so not covered by a CIC?

View attachment 1983917
I'm absolutely contacting them about her grim behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jodie's plan was to open to the public after the house move, so that might still happen in the near future now that the move has started.

She said she couldn't open at the current house due to lack of space/parking.

Reactions: 6
Quick guys you can go buy Jodie's stick of rock suit. I bet it didn't fit that's why she's got that horrible shirt on, her zippers undone. Thinking she can squeeze into a size 12 🫣

I thought the owl pellets were weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jodie's plan was to open to the public after the house move, so that might still happen in the near future now that the move has started.

She said she couldn't open at the current house due to lack of space/parking.
This plan also lacks clarity, she has not informed any of her donators where the land is and no transparency as to what she is doing, for all we know she has just bought a private house on more land will never open it to the public. A CIC should be transparent about their plans. She has even started building enclosures and begging for money but has not shown one single shred of proof she is spending the money on this, as whilst she is claiming to be building she is out nearly every night at gigs, breeding animals and being half naked on only fans. If this really was a community asset then the community would know about it.

Reactions: 15

I actually really like the suit! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t have a spare 100 buxx but even if I did… I wouldn’t pap it her way.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.