Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not another rescue it’s that petting zoo of her friends. They always give her exotics
I read this as she has a petting zoo of friends 😂not far off the truth the way she collects them and parades them on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Struck a nerve Jodie? She only mentions breeding the pony and cats. Forgets to include all the birds and meerkats she will let breed. Then Jodie visited a petting zoo to "rescue" guinea pigs and a skunk. Then promotes how amazing they are the bleeping moron.

Someone stop her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why does the way her ‘friend’ talk annoy me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get the Elvis worship in general. He had no more talent than Britney Spears. Didn't write or compose any music. Much more deserving people to obsess over
People also seem to gloss over Pricilla was 14 and he was in his mid twenties when he started pursuing her.
---
Probably a better actor than Britney though 😅
You take that back Crossroads was Oscar worthy 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really liked the Elvis film but he was a selfish and troubled guy who wanted fame and fortune. I can see why Jodie likes him

Reactions: 7
Where and what is she even ‘rescuing’ animals from?? The cats didn’t look undernourished or illtreated or neglected.
I swear I saw on the fripps farm page she said she answered an online ad but it's gone. I must have misread it because I don't think Jodie's smart enough to change it. But she rescued them from their owner because they didn't like the cat hair. What are the chances she rescued two pedigree cats and mated them? Weird the kittens turned out tabby coloured probably not the orange she wanted.

So 'all her friends are now obsessed with Elvis'?? Had they never heard of him before they knew Jodie - he is quite famous after all.
Of course her friends would never discover multi-million world famous Elvis Presley without the help of Jodie. They were living under a rock before that. I imagine they go along with whatever her current obsession is Probably lose their paychecks if they disagree.

Reactions: 8
She says she has the money to fund this yet begs for stuff from Amazon which is so cheap and nasty.
Jodie if you read this you can’t afford all of these animals you fat pig!!!!! duck off

Ps Elvis was only popular because he was unbelievably good looking, his voice is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the hell is paying to see her old, spotty boobs when you can just go on google images and see them bare in their prime for free. Something I will never understand.

• Haha
Think the sun are reading the tattle threads first the dirty socks and the £25k belt bras. Hey @the sun investigate all her buying of animals and breeding them. Ask her to provide evidence of rescuing animals for real emergency situations rather than exotic zoo's and Facebook ads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen her last post about 'rescuing' two male guinea pigs.

Male guinea pigs can be vile to each other, for the tiniest reason!! Change in environment, change in setup, even if they're neutered. Especially if they're rescued, they could have been chucked together & not bonded properly. I know this, because I have a long (and positive) history of adopting piggies. In Jodies fucked up, tiny brain SHE'S THE BEST RESCUE EVAH.

She's a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just seen her last post about 'rescuing' two male guinea pigs.

Male guinea pigs can be vile to each other, for the tiniest reason!! Change in environment, change in setup, even if they're neutered. Especially if they're rescued, they could have been chucked together & not bonded properly. I know this, because I have a long (and positive) history of adopting piggies. In Jodies fucked up, tiny brain SHE'S THE BEST RESCUE EVAH.

She's a bleep.
Shes the biggest bleep EVA

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes the biggest bleep EVA
Indeed. She’s not been good for my mental health this week. I’m seriously infuriated by her actions.

One of my fosters has just reacted to the sound of handling the kittens and I burst in to tears. I do think those two cats are likely a ‘retired breeding pair’. Most pedigrees are neutered or a contract signed for neutering by breeders before sale. I don’t think that litter is Pumpkin’s first. She’s put her through hell and if she doesn’t get Rupert neutered ASAP she’ll be pregnant again very soon.

I know I could stop watching but I’m concerned about those animals welfare. I will report where and when appropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Indeed. She’s not been good for my mental health this week. I’m seriously infuriated by her actions.

One of my fosters has just reacted to the sound of handling the kittens and I burst in to tears. I do think those two cats are likely a ‘retired breeding pair’. Most pedigrees are neutered or a contract signed for neutering by breeders before sale. I don’t think that litter is Pumpkin’s first. She’s put her through hell and if she doesn’t get Rupert neutered ASAP she’ll be pregnant again very soon.

I know I could stop watching but I’m concerned about those animals welfare. I will report where and when appropriate.
What do you think about the kitten colourings? Is that usual for two ginger British shorthairs to have tabby brown kittens? I don't know much about breeding cats. I'm wondering if another Tom has had a go

Reactions: 2
What do you think about the kitten colourings? Is that usual for two ginger British shorthairs to have tabby brown kittens? I don't know much about breeding cats. I'm wondering if another Tom has had a go
I’ve been trying to study the photos and think Mum probably has an Agouti gene? It might account for the darker kittens. Ginger cats are tabby cats so the markings aren’t a surprise. The genetics are a bit beyond me tbh. I’ve seen so many mixed litters, cats can often have kittens at the same time who have been fathered by several different males.

I just can’t fathom why she didn’t have them separated and neutered the moment they arrived.

I’m doing a rehome/adoption tomorrow and will be speaking with my manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is the situation with the CIC status. I am not sure what evidence you provide regarding community interests to get approved. Can literally anyone in the U.K. start a private collection of animals and be allowed to Call themselves a CIC?

This is what she wrote, none of which is true

F4C4751F-12CF-439D-BF1C-F56A2D284955.png
EE9D8420-CB0B-472A-BD7D-84A8C4C15362.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.