Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least I now know I can buy myself the Charlotte Tilbury advent calendar and not feel bad, because in Jodie logic I haven’t bought it. I’ve rescued it from the evil warehouse it’s been trapped in.
You are a truly selfless person. Single-handedly rescuing those poor advent calendars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
At least I now know I can buy myself the Charlotte Tilbury advent calendar and not feel bad, because in Jodie logic I haven’t bought it. I’ve rescued it from the evil warehouse it’s been trapped in.
You deserve it babes ❤

No sane person gets Botox multiple times a month. She is going to look like her head is twice the size soon like Nathan off geordie shore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely it’s not right to have Botox every other week?! WTF so extreme in everything she does!

Reactions: 10
Surely it’s not right to have Botox every other week?! WTF so extreme in everything she does!
firstly she isn’t right in the head but also whats the point of botox when the rest of your face shows your age!? For example Her eyes are so bad, the eyelid has more wrinkles than a 70 year old! no point in having a massive shiny forehead and be wrinkly everywhere else 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said this before but she really needs to go to another salon they’re obviously injecting her with water. No one goes for Botox every other week.

Reactions: 8
I had a friend who has botox treatment for a medical condition .. Even if she is in extreme pain and can no longer lift her head or look after her young children they won't do it sooner said its too dangerous

Maybe different but that would worry me having it for non-medical reasons by people who don't care about anything but taking your money

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had a friend who has botox treatment for a medical condition .. Even if she is in extreme pain and can no longer lift her head or look after her young children they won't do it sooner said its too dangerous

Maybe different but that would worry me having it for non-medical reasons by people who don't care about anything but taking your money
i think an aesthetician with an actual medical background would never do it more than necessary, however looking at the place where jodie goes, it’s obviously one of those places where they do 2 days training and then start botoxing people up.

I don’t get botox but if i did start i’d make sure the person injecting me had medical knowledge!

Reactions: 17
Surprised she didnt call you a vile jellus bully who is obviously jealous of her and herassive shiney 5head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Over the weekend I wrote a comment on her fripps farm Instagram asking why is she asking for donations when she keeps breeding animals, she deleted my message. She sent me a private message saying how wonderful she is and how I'm a horrible person. She then said she will be breeding her meerkats in the future 🙄

She was so defensive. I think I hit a nerve and the lady doth protest too much.
Typical Jodie "What have you done for the world?"
For all she knows you could be a pioneering heart surgeon.
DEFINITELY hit a raw nerve there, I think the RSPCA have been all over that vanity project quagmire animal rescue in the last week and she's pissed off. she's only obsessed with animals because they can't argue back or tell the world what a bleep she is. They are her prisoners, just as Billy was, except we are supposed to applaud this apparent altruism and fall at her feet. We see you, Jodie Exotic. Realised you can't keep people imprisoned in your fantasy world but you can with animals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
god she is so far up her own arse.

the only reason she ‘rescues’ these animals is to feel better about herself and make herself feel valued and loved because everyone else leaves her at the end of it.

she is a horrible extremely petty ugly human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Typical Jodie "What have you done for the world?"
For all she knows you could be a pioneering heart surgeon.
DEFINITELY hit a raw nerve there, I think the RSPCA have been all over that vanity project quagmire animal rescue in the last week and she's pissed off. she's only obsessed with animals because they can't argue back or tell the world what a bleep she is. They are her prisoners, just as Billy was, except we are supposed to applaud this apparent altruism and fall at her feet. We see you, Jodie Exotic. Realised you can't keep people imprisoned in your fantasy world but you can with animals.

Haha well I do what I can for animals but having a flat in London I can't fit in a pony lol. I don't really rate the RSPCA either but I can't blame charities for making an advert. She would do the same if it meant getting money for her own charity

god she is so far up her own arse.

the only reason she ‘rescues’ these animals is to feel better about herself and make herself feel valued and loved because everyone else leaves her at the end of it.

she is a horrible extremely petty ugly human being.

I know I only left a little comment on Instagram. She came at me. Like don't rescue animals then if you're having trouble doing it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha well I do what I can for animals but having a flat in London I can't fit in a pony lol. I don't really rate the RSPCA either but I can't blame charities for making an advert. She would do the same if it meant getting money for her own charity

I know I only left a little comment on Instagram. She came at me. Like don't rescue animals then if you're having trouble doing it 🙄
So off one small comment she sends 4 massive paragraphs to you. Seriously if she is so bleeping busy and it's such hard work how did she have time to send so many messages. Nasty witch she is. You only asked a question 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.