Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought that was weird like she was ready to prosecute them and had loads of evidence but bought the lizard anyway 🙄🙄
So why didn’t she prosecute then? If she’s all about the animal welfare? You can’t tell me that the shop had one lizard in and, while she was ready to have them prosecuted, they sold her the single lizard and all is well. What about the other animals in there? So she was happy to leave those in crappy conditions! Or do they not fit into her farm and won’t get her loads of attention.
I get weekly botox treatments to help my animals thank you very much!
I honestly don’t know who is more selfless. You or @Shesaidwhat? for rescuing the Charlotte Tilbury advent calendars. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say @Pinkii, @Diddikins she does it for the animals, I just do it for the make up 🤣.
i agree, I mean show me another person in this world that does more for the animals than me 😌 i am the best EVA! my farm is the bestest and I have all the video games and consoles in the world for my animals too, thats why they love me so much

• Haha
Just saw on her Instagram although she blocked me, I can see a preview on chrome that she's moving house soon. To a bigger farm, on her daddy's money? Can't read the comments 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just saw on her Instagram although she blocked me, I can see a preview on chrome that she's moving house soon. To a bigger farm, on her daddy's money? Can't read the comments 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can tell you the comments say "Bestest house Eva" "Are you doing a car boot of your bestest house stuff Eva" "you selfless bestest animal horder Eva Eva Eva" then a random one off virgin Pete aged 62 " you so hot 🔥" which really means " show us ya tits in a DM please Jodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if queen of the animals realises her botox isn't technically vegan or animal friendly with it being tested on animals.
Her weekly habit undoes all the 'help' she pretends she's doing

I wonder if queen of the animals realises her botox isn't technically vegan or animal friendly with it being tested on animals.
Her weekly habit undoes all the 'help' she pretends she's doing
She eats honey as well even though that’s not technically vegan. However, she figures she does enough for animals for those things not to count.

She is now on the beg for an encloser at the new place for the pigs £1000. She has asked for a discount as its a rescue

Has anyone ever asked to rehome one of her "rescued" animals I know most rescues do try to rehome the animals ( bar some) that come to them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She is now on the beg for an encloser at the new place for the pigs £1000. She has asked for a discount as its a rescue

Has anyone ever asked to rehome one of her "rescued" animals I know most rescues do try to rehome the animals ( bar some) that come to them.
She isn’t interested in that at all. She may have rehomed some animals to other places in the beginning but that’s not what she wants. She wants to keep all of the animals.

• Angry
She isn’t interested in that at all. She may have rehomed some animals to other places in the beginning but that’s not what she wants. She wants to keep all of the animals.
Keep and breed them if the Meerkats are anything to go by.

Which is pretty stupid as she can't look or feed the ones she already has

Isn't she trading in animals? Has she bought some? To imagine she won't sell them I think is naive. I can see her trading in exotic animals and her followers aren't bright enough to see that it's anti animal not pro.

She is building an Ark. She wants an OBE or some other award. She can bark on all she wants it's for the love of the animals but it isn't. She is a hoarder and always has been. She seems fulfillment in objects, she desires to own them and be in charge. Men, animals, Wellies. It's all the same. Filling a hole that needs filling in her life. Sad really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is building an Ark. She wants an OBE or some other award. She can bark on all she wants it's for the love of the animals but it isn't. She is a hoarder and always has been. She seems fulfillment in objects, she desires to own them and be in charge. Men, animals, Wellies. It's all the same. Filling a hole that needs filling in her life. Sad really.
So shall we call her Noah from now on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.