Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another friend bites the dust I’m guessing. She hasn’t been with Dave for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've said it before but I'm saying it again. She has the body shape of a man. That last photo is a man's stance.
Considering she's a right snake maybe she swallowed Billy whole and that's why she has such a manly stance?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another friend bites the dust I’m guessing. She hasn’t been with Dave for a while?
I just sang that in my head like the Queen song whilst remembering the Freddie tattoo, the tit and hilarious Freddie tattoo🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Halloween is upon us indeed
More scary than Halloween is the post praising her friend Claire I can not believe anyone in their right mind would write how much they loved someone like that , it’s quite demented and if I were Claire I would feel embarrassed beholden to Jodie now !! and scared …… very scared !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More scary than Halloween is the post praising her friend Claire I can not believe anyone in their right mind would write how much they loved someone like that , it’s quite demented and if I were Claire I would feel embarrassed beholden to Jodie now !! and scared …… very scared !
It's her standard modus opperandi. Love bomb the absolute tit out of them, tell them you can't live with out them, make them feel obliged to stay around. She knows exactly what she's doing. I agree, it made for very uncomfortable reading.

With Billy the lovebombing was more gift-based as Billy doesn't have a pot to piss in. That wouldn't work on Claire as I don't think she's skint. So she uses flattery and over the top praising instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
An adult actually wrote:
'I love you more than all the grains of sand in the world.'

Total embarrassment.

I wonder how her husband and kids feel about this? If she has a job and is babysitting Jodie and the menagerie all the time, I assume her family don't get much of a look in?

We all know Jodie demands that her BFFs are on call 24/7...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
An adult actually wrote:
'I love you more than all the grains of sand in the world.'

Total embarrassment.
Oh that’s her standard quote. She’s been using that since the very old blogging days. I think it’s even in her book. I think I’ve said before how it always makes me laugh that she always adds “and that’s A LOT!” on the end as if people aren’t aware that there are very very many grains of sand in the world. Like if she hadn’t pointed it out someone might think there was only about 20 grains of sand in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh that’s her standard quote. She’s been using that since the very old blogging days. I think it’s even in her book. I think I’ve said before how it always makes me laugh that she always adds “and that’s A LOT!” on the end as if people aren’t aware that there are very very many grains of sand in the world. Like if she hadn’t pointed it out someone might think there was only about 20 grains of sand in the world.
Ah didn't realise it was one of her standard pieces of nonsense.

So how long do we think the new group of BBFs (that she loves more than anything in the World) will last? I'll guess that they'll get fed up of Jodie before Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For anyone without Instagram here’s her caption in full -

The “grains of sand” quote made me laugh, she’s been trotting that out for at least 15 years 😂

896ACC73-2779-4624-8D84-9F4FAD8DDF4A.jpeg

235E6AD5-DFAD-4854-856F-1E483EC19535.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.