Jodie Marsh # 4 Jodie’s pretending life is good and it’s all fab, meanwhile Billy’s balls deep in his new kebab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Parge has paid for Claire with the hair to be some sort of carer. They haven’t known each other for that long and who the hell has the time let alone the energy to do that much for someone? Poor Claire, give it a few months and we will never see her again just like all the others.

Reactions: 15
Right, is Claire with the hair on the payroll? She must be. She has spent pretty much every day and evening with Jodie Exotic since Billy ran for the hills on May 22nd. She’s been mending animal enclosures, cleaning and whipping up dinners. Wtf does her husband think about all this?

View attachment 1389613

Is That Jodie? 😲

If it is she really needs to cut down on those ex-large portions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I think I’ve figured out Claire with the hair’s role in all of this.
She’s the new hostage! Was this written at gun point 😂

Why does she specifically mention seven months? Is that how long she’s been on the payroll?

And Jodie’s response 🤢

162DECE7-59A5-420B-9041-F1B1A460F528.jpeg
83D7EEDD-98C5-49B3-8891-9FB1A832594F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha so we mention she goes through friends quicker than an average person changes underwear and this is what she posts? Well let us not forget for she made her former bff paparazzi woman AND Billy write a blog about her about how fabulous she is and we all know what happened with them don’t we? “I debated over posting this because I didn’t want it to look like I was bugging myself up..”. Jodie it’s literally all you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it funny how all of her friends write posts saying how amazing she is? I think she has posted things like this for most of the hostages she has taken in the past. Even back in the blog days day she posted stuff that her friends had supposedly written saying how amazing she was.

Reactions: 15
Someone’s been reading here.. I very much doubt she has enough time or space..
(responding to the screenshot)
But her followers WILL think its a good idea to to keep exotic pets in their back garden. These people on socials are the type that ARE easily influenced and she is being irresponsible.

Reactions: 18
Hey Jodie 👋🏻 when you going to stick up that audio of you calling Billy “pulled vagina” Baskin out, you know the one were you said you confronted him about the cheating. Also just one more thing if Billy is on the run but shacked up with one of the pulled vaginas, why haven’t the police arrested him. Thanks and please go wash yourself and change your bed sheets 🦨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone’s been reading here.. I very much doubt she has enough time or space..
She’s deffo reading here, explaining herself about her friend situation (any need to write the length of time you’ve been mates with someone lol) and now the meerkat she’s wrote pretty much word for word what’s been said on here. So jodes while your reading here, maybe take the other idea we’ve had and stfu about billy 🤪

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it funny how all of her friends write posts saying how amazing she is? I think she has posted things like this for most of the hostages she has taken in the past. Even back in the blog days day she posted stuff that her friends had supposedly written saying how amazing she was.
Yes! IIRC back in the day (like 15 years ago or more) didn't she get School Teacher Lauren to write a blog praising Jodie to the heavens? And also I think Lashes (the fool who got MEAT IS MURDER tattooed all down his arm cos he lost a bet with Jodie) wrote one about her too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.