Jodie Marsh # 4 Jodie’s pretending life is good and it’s all fab, meanwhile Billy’s balls deep in his new kebab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay well thanks to me a new thread title 😂. Catch up for anyone that missed out on the latest farm antics. Jodie has replaced Billy for an emu, a meerkat and a skank (the latter not being herself for once). She’s started a war on vaginas claiming that hers is the prettiest and the new woman in Billy’s life (aka The Granny) has one that looks like a kebab. Meanwhile she’s totally over Billy okay? She just talks about him all the time. Posts pics of years gone by when she still looked hot to make him regret his decision and there’s another best movie ever (rip the greatest showman). So on we go for more kiss kiss kiss kiss sounds on het videos when she snogs yet another animal (“they need lots of attentiunnn”), more digs because Billy refuses to respond and some exciting big news on Fripps Farm no one cares about. Meanwhile Billy must be gutted he’s no longer in her bed…
20B3A6A7-C8AF-4D0A-A51F-DF1F38A86577.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Youngest is at swimming lessons now so naturally I am bored, sat here in a humid swimming pool. Just looked at Billy’s Facebook page and I’ve noticed Jodie has removed all the nasty comments she made earlier. I’m wondering, has someone had a word? Did he “get legal on her ass”? Curious. I’m kinda here for the drama, not to see her inappropriately cuddle her farm animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am deceased at the thread title ☠🤣

Jodie’s skin looks vile
She looks really rough. On one of her stories the filter kept dropping off when she was kissing the animals. She looks awful all that botox just makes her look older.

Reactions: 15
Youngest is at swimming lessons now so naturally I am bored, sat here in a humid swimming pool. Just looked at Billy’s Facebook page and I’ve noticed Jodie has removed all the nasty comments she made earlier. I’m wondering, has someone had a word? Did he “get legal on her ass”? Curious. I’m kinda here for the drama, not to see her inappropriately cuddle her farm animals.
He probably has control of his Facebook again and deleted all her comments.

She looks really rough. On one of her stories the filter kept dropping off when she was kissing the animals. She looks awful all that botox just makes her look older.
She looks like she’s absolutely dosed with Covid, imagine letting a skunk into your bed though 🤢🦨

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It made me cringe when she posted about seeing Elvis and she tagged Austin Butler in the post like she's expecting him to check out her profile and message her 😂 The woman's deluded as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think they end up looking worse. They still look aged but with the weird plastic waxy skin look that the botox/fillers gives them on top of that. I haven't seen anyone with these treatments that make me ever want to have them myself. Even if they were free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I assume the grand canyons from her nose to the corners of her mouth are as a result of smoking?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s actually howling. Billy has lost absolutely nothing, he can do miles better.
I mean I think it’s just bad photography but do they realise on most of the photos it looks like they’re trying to stop their jaws swinging?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It made me cringe when she posted about seeing Elvis and she tagged Austin Butler in the post like she's expecting him to check out her profile and message her 😂 The woman's deluded as far as I'm concerned.
Because the chances are a famous actor will look at her page, sees she sleeps with an emu and a meerkat, sees her manky farm and her grubby nails, sees Jodie, hears her foghorn voice and thinks: I think I’ve met the love of my life. It’s like she was pretending the poster was a gift from him… oh Jodie, Billy’s not looking at your page. He’s pulling vaginas remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because the chances are a famous actor will look at her page, sees she sleeps with an emu and a meerkat, sees her manky farm and her grubby nails, sees Jodie, hears her foghorn voice and thinks: I think I’ve met the love of my life. It’s like she was pretending the poster was a gift from him… oh Jodie, Billy’s not looking at your page. He’s pulling vaginas remember?
The bastard cockerel video. That farms a mess. Them animals aren’t cleaned out properly. The Emu and alpacas need a lot more space. The meerkat should be in a group, able to dig and roam free. It’s not a human baby.

How long till one of her so called friends she bribes with the animals. Loses a finger or something?

All this to make Billy jealous. Her life’s a chaotic mess..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re reading the Digital Spy thread from beginning to end. Saw this comment from 2006. She hasn’t changed one bit.
Wow! I can't believe no emotional growth whatsoever over a lifetime 😖 what in the hell???
I'm sure most posters here have endured much worse and were grateful to see the back of someone who treated them badly.
Just can't get my head around this toxic repetitive behaviour 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I really hope he has control of his Facebook again.

I’m living for your screen shots guys she’s blocked me on all her pages and all his pages 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Late but best dressed” in who’s world Jodie your own? “Best dressed” does this women not posses a mirror of some sort. She really lives on another planet doesn’t she. Photos of her dinner from last night :rolleyes: “Look look Billy I woz ouh last night and I ate without you look what your missing, I have loads of friends now and I’m fine, I’m over you perfectly fine” *says in husky deep fag frog voice*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.