Jodie Marsh # 4 Jodie’s pretending life is good and it’s all fab, meanwhile Billy’s balls deep in his new kebab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d take that with a pinch of salt. She claims that her of her (pedigree) cats are rescues when the reality is she bought most of them from breeders. In think most of the dogs are rescues although I did find it quite convenient that she managed to rescue a tiny puppy rottweiler.
She definitely didn’t rescue the bulldogs she used to have, or the pugs.

Reactions: 16
Oh yes, I can imagine Billy is just devastated that he no longer lives with is held hostage by this beautiful, humble, delightful lady 😂

86CEC16F-1634-4D39-B811-1BAA44775608.jpeg

I seem to recall just over a month ago Jodie berating Billy for the way he and his friends spoke about women in text messages.
bleeping hypocrite.

18A2B18B-10AC-4106-8AAC-4353487F2FFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh yes, I can imagine Billy is just devastated that he no longer lives with is held hostage by this beautiful, humble, delightful lady 😂

View attachment 1388636

I seem to recall just over a month ago Jodie berating Billy for the way he and his friends spoke about women in text messages.
bleeping hypocrite.

View attachment 1388730
There she goes again with the excessive use of the laughing emoji. It’s not that funny hun. And your so right about the hypocrisy

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1388636

bleeping hypocrite.

View attachment 1388730
What a thing to stick up on Instagram, does she think Billy’s going to be crying into his blue suede shoes after seeing that what’s app message. He’s too busy riding his new granny 👵🏻 Jodie love to give a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a thing to stick up on Instagram, does she think Billy’s going to be crying into his blue suede shoes after seeing that what’s app message. He’s too busy riding his new granny 👵🏻 Jodie love to give a duck.
She’s like a 15 year old isn’t she. She’s just showing how she’s got friends, she’s like jay off the inbetweeners.. oooohh friend.. lol. Bet Billy’s glad he’s rid of her he had a lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s like a 15 year old isn’t she. She’s just showing how she’s got friends, she’s like jay off the inbetweeners.. oooohh friend.. lol. Bet Billy’s glad he’s rid of her he had a lucky escape!
He’s well rid, I pity the next poor bastard she traps in that house. Wonder will she go for another young lad that could pass as her son.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s well rid, I pity the next poor bastard she traps in that house. Wonder will she go for another young lad that could pass as her son.
I think the only ones stupid enough to go near her are the young ones without any idea of what she’s really like and her history of vitriol when it all goes wrong.

Reactions: 12
They are not rescues she’s getting them from breeders. She is deluded about what the word rescue means

Reactions: 16
They are not rescues she’s getting them from breeders. She is deluded about what the word rescue means
Oh I think she knows exactly what the word rescue means. It's just that having an Amazon wishlist for all your 100+ animals' needs wouldn't be acceptable if she told the truth - "I'm a multi millionaire's daughter and my daddy buys me whatever exotic animals I demand so I can hoard animals to fill the gaping holes in my sad, empty meaningless life. I don't have any real friends due to my histrionic personality disorder and I need these animals to feel loved"

She'd get duck all bought off the wishlist if she said that. So she pretends it's an animal rescue and that she is the kindest, sweetest, most selfless animal lover EVAH to get mugs to pay for the upkeep of it. I'd bet Parge said he'd buy these animals but she has to care for them (food, vets bills etc) herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s actually begging for meerkat babies to buy or be given so her followers must be thick as tit! You don’t just beg for rescue animals??

Someone tagged a farm in the meerkat begging post - look at the difference! Clean and actually nice

63F56AD6-7AE9-4A03-823C-B286F4A9FED1.jpeg
186F6197-BE91-457D-B961-5977068C8C18.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
So rather than give the meerkat to someone or a place that has other meerkats she wants ANOTHER one! That really shows she is not interested in rescuing animals, she just wants to collect them as pets and gain attention from having them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Right, is Claire with the hair on the payroll? She must be. She has spent pretty much every day and evening with Jodie Exotic since Billy ran for the hills on May 22nd. She’s been mending animal enclosures, cleaning and whipping up dinners. Wtf does her husband think about all this?

02F905D3-3679-43DD-A953-654FA972EAFA.jpeg
27C7B605-B12E-4B06-A55A-ABE1A239BC4D.jpeg
2BAD9432-236F-409D-AB6E-48AAD8D86BE8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So while Claire and the others are taking care of the animals, fixing enclosures, cleaning and cooking dinners, what is Jodie doing?

Reactions: 18
So rather than give the meerkat to someone or a place that has other meerkats she wants ANOTHER one! That really shows she is not interested in rescuing animals, she just wants to collect them as pets and gain attention from having them.
Exactly but followers are too stupid to question this?
if you, as a Legit rescue get an animal that you can’t really house, because you don’t have company for it or the space you move it on to someone who can. But she won’t as she wants it because she thinks its cute. The poor thing is too afraid to run away from her yet because it’s been taken from his mother

• Sad
There was talk in the previous thread about reporting her . I feel the same way ( in that she isn’t qualified to be keeping exotic animals and they should be in an appropriate environment ). So I think RSPCA are a waste of time and then after some googling I managed to find a report animal cruelty form on the PETA website . Link is below - so if anyone else wants to report her then you can on this link. I have not had a response ( other than just a thanks for your report ).
I don’t know if the report will make any difference in terms of anything being done - but I won’t know if I don’t try. I didn’t add an address either but I did link them to the fripps farm and Jodie’s IG account. I also mentioned about taking the meercat to the pub. The webpage is American but there is a drop down to change to the UK.

So while Claire and the others are taking care of the animals, fixing enclosures, cleaning and cooking dinners, what is Jodie doing?
Posting about how much she doesn’t miss Billy !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s lying down on her bed with tiny wild animals crying and crawling all over her that’s what she’s doing

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.