Jodie Marsh # 4 Jodie’s pretending life is good and it’s all fab, meanwhile Billy’s balls deep in his new kebab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, didn't know that. She used to go on about him all the time in her old blogs.
She's never said why they don't speak but I have a suspicion it is to do with her lifestyle and her dad funding it. As far as I know, he works for his dad scaffolding so isn't a loser like her.

Oh wow, didn't know that. She used to go on about him all the time in her old blogs.
Do you remember a blog where she sounded like a spoilt child because her parents were visiting the brother over Christmas and she didn't want to be alone?

Reactions: 9
Is her brother still married? And I’m sure someone said they had kids too. Wonder what his missus thinks lol
He is. They have three children.
She's never said why they don't speak but I have a suspicion it is to do with her lifestyle and her dad funding it. As far as I know, he works for his dad scaffolding so isn't a loser like her.
I don’t think it’s that because their dad funded Jordan’s lifestyle for a long while when he was trying to make it as a singer/songwriter. I think Jordan does work in the family business now though - possibly stepped in to help run it.
The general feeling is that they possibly fell out over something to do with Karleigh, Jordan’s wife. It makes sense because she also fell out with her bestie Soulmate Kyle, who is Karleighs brother.

Reactions: 10
He is. They have three children.

I don’t think it’s that because their dad funded Jordan’s lifestyle for a long while when he was trying to make it as a singer/songwriter. I think Jordan does work in the family business now though - possibly stepped in to help run it.
The general feeling is that they possibly fell out over something to do with Karleigh, Jordan’s wife. It makes sense because she also fell out with her bestie Soulmate Kyle, who is Karleighs brother.
She falls out with everyone! Seems it's her way or no way.

At this point we'll just have to accept she's a moron, and everyone around her is equally as stupid. Thing with stupid people is they don't know they're stupid, much like being dead.
Christ, just thought, i hope that won't give her ideas to go searching out lions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.