Jodie Marsh #3 Billie f’kin Baskin has left Jodie Exotic, she’s been violently sick & the farm is chaotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my first ever new thread. Hope I did it right 😬 there were two winning titles but one was about pulling vaginas apart and I wasn’t sure if it would stay up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Saw the photo of her kitchen, the one her friends cleaned (why. He’d been gone a week or so? Bet that mop water was like Guinness the dirty mare)

Anyway that flamingo she has her kitchen roll in is from TK Maxx. It’s a garden drinks holder, made of twisted plastic rope. It’s hella tacky and it’s not meant to be used inside? She just seems to buy shite and then find a use for it. And of course she has the matching planter as an ornament?

I doubt Billy gives a tinkers toss whether she’s selling the nasty tat she gave him, in order to feed the animals. Bet he walked out on her and took the best of it and is laughing at the state of her and glad to be away!

I have no proof of it but I bet the soles of her feet are dirty AF. I just know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell she actually wrote this! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It was five years ago but her house has always been a shithole.

Speaking of houses, I love mine. It’s beautiful. It’s 500 years old and immaculate. Even with six dogs and four cats, I manage to keep on top of the cleaning and I don’t allow clutter to accumulate. I am very house proud. My home is my sanctuary, an oasis of calm and beauty and contains all the things I love. I’ve worked hard for it. It’s the place I feel most relaxed and peaceful and more so, because it’s so clean and tidy and pretty. Apart from my superwoman mate, who’s house is also immaculate; all my friends who have kids have houses that look like they’ve been under attack from a very dirty group of animals having a food fight. Seriously, their houses are in need of a deep clean and/or Kim Woodburn going in with her rubber gloves and some sort of industrial strength bleach. I’ve never seen so much grime as what’s in a house with two or more kids! And I know it’s probably down to the fact that these mums don’t have time to clean but for me, I’m just not sure I could live like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
bleeping hell she actually wrote this! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It was five years ago but her house has always been a shithole.

Speaking of houses, I love mine. It’s beautiful. It’s 500 years old and immaculate. Even with six dogs and four cats, I manage to keep on top of the cleaning and I don’t allow clutter to accumulate. I am very house proud. My home is my sanctuary, an oasis of calm and beauty and contains all the things I love. I’ve worked hard for it. It’s the place I feel most relaxed and peaceful and more so, because it’s so clean and tidy and pretty. Apart from my superwoman mate, who’s house is also immaculate; all my friends who have kids have houses that look like they’ve been under attack from a very dirty group of animals having a food fight. Seriously, their houses are in need of a deep clean and/or Kim Woodburn going in with her rubber gloves and some sort of industrial strength bleach. I’ve never seen so much grime as what’s in a house with two or more kids! And I know it’s probably down to the fact that these mums don’t have time to clean but for me, I’m just not sure I could live like that.

I honestly don’t know what’s funnier - ‘I’ve worked hard for it’ , ‘I don’t allow clutter to accumulate’ , ‘my home is an oasis of calm’ or ‘my home is immaculate’ - she is completely delusional 😯 It’s not even since she had the ‘farm’ any reality show I’ve seen of hers at her home I am shocked at how someone can live like that - cluttered and chaotic would be the best way to describe her. Remember when she did it’s me or the dog (on YouTube) she had a load of dogs she just left round her mum and dads, they hadn’t been trained and went to the ‘toilet’ wherever they liked! I can Only imagine what that smelt like 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

So people with kids don’t have clean houses? Sweetheart people with kids don’t have hours to spare sitting hacking instagrams either. I’ve never left my floor a week to clean ever 🤢 and she’s got animals in and out! Also what kind of friend slags a friend off publicly about their house? I thought she wanted kids but sadly (wouldn’t wish it on any woman) couldn’t have them? So why the attack on mums

Reactions: 28
More from the Closer article....

"I’m obsessively clean and tidy – you have to be living with 10 animals. If I see even one cushion out of place, I can’t complete my next task without rearranging it. I’m not just Monica from Friends, I’m worse; I’m that annoying friend that watches you while you eat and is picking up crumbs from under you as you go...I realise I’m sounding like a clean-freak, but that’s because I am! I’m anal about my house being clean and looking lovely because it makes me feel happy."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More from the Closer article....

"I’m obsessively clean and tidy – you have to be living with 10 animals. If I see even one cushion out of place, I can’t complete my next task without rearranging it. I’m not just Monica from Friends, I’m worse; I’m that annoying friend that watches you while you eat and is picking up crumbs from under you as you go...I realise I’m sounding like a clean-freak, but that’s because I am! I’m anal about my house being clean and looking lovely because it makes me feel happy."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyone who felt this strongly about being clean wouldn’t have farm animals in bed with them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So people with kids don’t have clean houses? Sweetheart people with kids don’t have hours to spare sitting hacking instagrams either. I’ve never left my floor a week to clean ever 🤢 and she’s got animals in and out! Also what kind of friend slags a friend off publicly about their house? I thought she wanted kids but sadly (wouldn’t wish it on any woman) couldn’t have them? So why the attack on mums
This was part of her “I’m so happy I’m single, everyone in relationships is unhappy and everyone with kids have messy houses and are slaves to their children and look like slobs” phase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
lol loving this about her pristine home even if it was years ago

there must be hair everywhere and does she actually take the dogs for a daily walk or do they just exercise in the garden,and them cats need daily grooming i just dont see how she is going to be able to run fripps and all those animals including the one's that live in the house

Reactions: 15
my first thread title! Yippee! ❤ I will miss The Vaginas too but await the other Unspeakable Things Jodie Exotic, erm, speaks of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I unfollowed Jodie over a year ago, got completed fed up of her odious posts about her and her Billy. I truly believe the worst relationships are the ones that are always on social media boasting about how loved up they are. It was always a ticking time bomb. How has she not grown up and learnt from her past romantic relationships? Most normal people learn to stop being so naive and more importantly to think rational and display some dignity with break ups from experiences they've had in their teens and early twenties. I think she's seriously mentally unwell and needs professional help

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.