Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlowerPower_99

Having grown up with someone who is exactly like Jodie, i think there is always a grain of truth in what she says. For example, when she said he had commented she needed to get in the gym when she put weight on when her mum was dying. What probably happened is, she got upset and said to him “ive let myself go, i feel ugly and fat etc etc etc” and he said, why dont you hit the gym, trying to motivate her, and encourage her. So grain of truth, sandblasted into a whole beach load of ammunition against him.

The same goes with the rest of it. Maybe one of his mates shared a disgusting video in their group chat. Maybe Billy never commented on it, maybe he actually was sickened by it but its saved onto his camera roll and he forgot (mine does automatically from WhatsApp) and now hes a necrophile. So grain of truth gets blown out of all proportion.

She’s dangerous, and i think any bloke that gets involved with her after watching her character assassinations on her ex’s needs his head testing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Josephine Shaker

Cleaners paid for by Daddy maybe?

Who in the real World has this amount of free time to babysit a 40 something woman for days on end?

What about families, jobs, their own life?

My friends are great and have been there for me in times of need - serious illness, bereavement etc - as I have for them. But I wouldn't expect them to leave their homes to look after me, basically because I am a functioning adult and they have their own lives to get on with.

It's all just weird how dependent she is on other people for her happiness. No wonder Billy ran when he could.

So how's the 'Police Manhunt' getting on then Jodie? Have they found him yet?
Wonder what the police are looking for? Man. 25. Looks like Elvis. Probably at a cemetery. Approach him by asking him if he’s been sad since his baby left him and he’s found a new place to dwell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

bluecups

VIP Member
Theory -
There weren't numerous women flashing their vulvas at Billy. Just one, this Sophie, who he was having it off with behind Jodie's back. He dumped Jodie for Sophie. Probably didn't tell her he'd found someone else but when Jodie snatched back his phone she discovered this.
By saying Billy was sexting numerous women she's saying to Sophie "See, you're not special, you're just one of many" Perhaps this is an attempt by Jodie to not only sabotage Billy's career and reputation but his new relationship too.

Like I said, just a theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’d rather have a fanny that looks like a kebab and my beautiful children and a life full of love and a clean house than a nose that looks like a giant bent dick and a pair of wonky botched tits

I’d rather have a fanny that looks like a kebab and my beautiful children and a life full of love and a clean house than a nose that looks like a giant bent dick and a pair of wonky botched tits
Also body shaming women is fucking vile vaginas come in all different shapes and sizes and that’s ok … the lesbians don’t want you and neither do the men Jodie you old dried up cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Josephine Shaker

No Jodie he’s most likely not reading your page, wanking over ten year old pictures of you or jealous that you’re having bonfires with the ever changing circle of amazing friends of yours. He’s probably screaming at an ocean somewhere happy that he’s free. He’s probably sniffing his bed sheets right now, glad they don’t stink of emus and turkeys. He’s probably thrilled he’s not having to clear out a pig sty tonight and he’s undoubtedly wiping away his eyeliner as we speak, ready to stop playing your Wish version Elvis. He’s stuffing his face with juicy meat right now…. He’s over you. He has been for ages, he’s not interested in you rising like a phoenix.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is that Calum Best?
Don’t hate me. But there’s something about him that sort of makes me feel a bit flustered.
He’d be one of those shags you’d never admit to anyone though. I can’t decide if he’d be great or deeply disappointing.
I‘m going to stop talking now. 😳

Sorry. Please don’t think worse of me. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pinkii

VIP Member
Hi Jodie 👋🏽

if it is a police matter you can’t keep talking about it you dumbass.

honestly billy is a saint for having put up with her for 3 years.

When you’re 40 something and all your relationships end on such a bad note you have to look at yourself and see what the issue.

She keeps confusing material possesions with ‘giving him everything’.

he was 23 YEARS OLD!!!! He still has a lot to live through

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No bloke of her own age would touch her though. What 40 something bloke with baggage wants to spend his days cleaning up emu poo and watching The Greatest Showman on repeat? She's absolutely fucking tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

mrtumble

VIP Member
I had a baby around the same time as the whole Billy drama. In the same amount of time I've had my vagina literally pulled apart, stitched up and it's now healed, and she's STILL bloody wanging on about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

Helen Skelton's husband left her just after she gave birth and shacked up with someone else in the space of about a week ( denying he cheated... get in the sea mate) They were married for about 10 years, 3 kids and he publicly shacked up with someone younger and absolutely minted just a few weeks after a new baby. So her situation and the betrayal is a million times worse. However let's look at how she handled it- total juxtaposition to how Jodie did. Dignified silence.

No fucking cringe vomit inducing inspirational quotes.
No pics of her looking ( and dressed) like a builder jumping around with a cut out of the queen as she's so mental and so much craic.
No ranty posts about how evil he was and how she was the best sex ever (of course love that's why he cheated so much.
No copious amounts of pictures of random mates who are so supportive and staying for sleepovers
No posting pictures, links to social media accounts and using misogynistic slurs on the woman he cheated with.
No name calling under his insta and facebook pictures
No posting of images in her younger hotter days telling him what he is missing
No declarations of how relieved she is and doesn't care that he's gone when she can't stop banging on about it

Just pictures of her getting on with it with decorum, coping, looking composed and glamorous.

Take👏a👏leaf👏Jodie👏

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
I think me and Jodie are the same age.
I binned my ex last year after discovering he’d been meeting up with a married woman.
He belled me out the blue yesterday with the “I miss you I love you” bullshit
I just told him to piss off and put the phone down and blocked the number
I might start rumours he’s been shagging corpses or I might just carry on seething quietly and healing like I have the last 11 months.
Tough choice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Jodie has never been a champion of other women. This is from her blog fifteen years ago.

"While I'm having a rant, just want to dedicate a small (or rather large in fact) section of my blog today to the woman who wrote this week in More magazine that she's "Not loving Jodie Marsh's 'sophisticated' brown hair"... Sort your own life out before you dig at mine. I'd love to see what this she-devil wannabe "beauty expert"... looks like. I bet she's rough as a dog. I'd challenge her to a pulling competition any day of the week! The last girl I challenged was a silly moose office junior from Kiss FM. Bam Bam is my mate and she'd been on air with him one morning on his breakfast show slagging me off about how ugly I was and saying she had better boobs than me. Bam calls me up and tells me what she'd said so I offered to come in and have a "who's fittest AND who's got the best boobs competition"....(I didn't actually care if I won or not, I just wanted to front the bitch) and the action began. I didn't have a clue what she looked like and was expecting someone at least HALF decent. Well, I walked into the studio to face a five foot ten beast of a girl with saggy tits and bingo wings. Oh, and a tyre round her belly and big old bumpa. She immediately looks horrified and screeches "Oh my God, you're so tiny! I can't believe how small you are?! I feel like a monster!" Yes love, you look like one too I thought at the very cute and sexy height of five foot two (men love small girls!). Needless to say, she lost her balls when it came to the crunch and didn't want to compete. The boys forced her as punishment for being so vile about me on air and when it came to taking our tops off (we kept our bra's on) - I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls. She won't make that mistake again. Obviously I won the competition hands down...It's funny cos I am much better looking in the flesh than I am in pictures. That's not being big-headed by the way...from my point of view it's cos the papers and mags always print the most minging pictures they can find of me. Anyway, everybody who ever meets me, tells me I am a lot prettier in the flesh, and although I know I'm not perfect looking - far from it.. I just wish people would keep their stupid, half-brained comments to themselves... Guaranteed if I ever saw this woman out (not that I'd know what she looks like but I'm guessing at pig, somewhere near Jade Goody level), she either be too scared to come and talk to me OR she'd come over all sweetness and light and try to get gossip out of me (I hate two-faced people even more than I hate thick, lazy people). She'd never introduce herself "I'm the woman who slags you off for looking awful" would she?! So Liz Brambledown or whatever your stupid name is - shut your trap, you bell-end or else front me or else lets have a pulling competition?! What do you say? Sorry everyone, just wanted to get that off my breasts."

• Wow
  • Sick

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Once again " the lady doth protest too much"

Also once again .. How cringy and unaware to post that a man who is into necrophilia says you are the best sex he ever had 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

ccccc

Chatty Member
When she says ‘I physically can’t tell anyone what he did to me’ she’s projecting and means HE physically can’t tell anyone as he’s under an NDA. She knows what she’s doing with these men, legally and financially renders them powerless in the face of her wrath if they dare to assert themselves. You can’t control someone forever, prob why her relationships go wrong. I feel sorry for the next man as she will get those claws in good and proper.

And as for the recording him, shady af. If my partner secretly recorded me at my worst moment in the middle of an argument, they would prob hear ludicrous death threats and me shouting that he looks like Kim Jong Un. The point being, what does it prove? That someone was hurt/ angry/ upset and said things they didn’t mean in the heat of the moment. She’s such a snake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I think the only saving grace of all this mess... is that there are no children being subject to this drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 42