Jodie Marsh #3 Billie f’kin Baskin has left Jodie Exotic, she’s been violently sick & the farm is chaotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus another post/reel can someone please share. Would someone please come and take her phone off her ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi Jodie 👋🏽

if it is a police matter you can’t keep talking about it you dumbass.

honestly billy is a saint for having put up with her for 3 years.

When you’re 40 something and all your relationships end on such a bad note you have to look at yourself and see what the issue.

She keeps confusing material possesions with ‘giving him everything’.

he was 23 YEARS OLD!!!! He still has a lot to live through

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She can’t get her story straight. Apparently Billy was abusing her now, as her mum lay dying.

How incredible that a powahful, strong, sexy, independent woman like our Jodie who never takes any tit from anyone after all she’s been through… somehow managed to let yet another dreadful man treat her soooo badly and turn out to be a wrong ‘un especially when she gave him EVERYTHING. She will speak her lies truth and no one will stop her!

I wonder if her cleaners washed the horseshit out of her mouth, too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looked Older than her!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

is that why you were at the aestheticians every other week topping up your botox!?

without the filters she looks a rough 40 something old!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When she says ‘I physically can’t tell anyone what he did to me’ she’s projecting and means HE physically can’t tell anyone as he’s under an NDA. She knows what she’s doing with these men, legally and financially renders them powerless in the face of her wrath if they dare to assert themselves. You can’t control someone forever, prob why her relationships go wrong. I feel sorry for the next man as she will get those claws in good and proper.

And as for the recording him, shady af. If my partner secretly recorded me at my worst moment in the middle of an argument, they would prob hear ludicrous death threats and me shouting that he looks like Kim Jong Un. The point being, what does it prove? That someone was hurt/ angry/ upset and said things they didn’t mean in the heat of the moment. She’s such a snake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Here it is x
Thank you. This reeks of the saying ‘if I’m going to hear about it later, just don’t do me the favour’ like she splashes the cash but when it goes wrong throws it back in their face. I hope any future partners don’t accept gifts of her. And as if someone’s going to see her and stop her n say ‘hey Jodie what happened with your exes’ 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Call a psychiatrist! Recording your partner secretly is not normal behaviour and nor is plastering your private life/break up all over social media. She is unable to ‘speak her truth’ (which she can’t do because of legal constraints imposed on her, rightly) because she has no idea what her truth is. It’s any given crap depending on how she feels at the time.

I’ve never known someone so hilariously out of touch with reality. 😏

Reactions: 25
Call a psychiatrist! Recording your partner secretly is not normal behaviour and nor is plastering your private life/break up all over social media. She is unable to ‘speak her truth’ (which she can’t do because of legal constraints imposed on her, rightly) because she has no idea what her truth is. It’s any given crap depending on how she feels at the time.

I’ve never known someone so hilariously out of touch with reality. 😏
Recording someone to use against them at a later date is a form of blackmail

Reactions: 25
I think the only saving grace of all this mess... is that there are no children being subject to this drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she pushed him so far that he lost his tit. My ex used to do it to me and then sit back watch me unravel and then tell me he always knew I was mental 🙄🙄

she knew exactly what she was doing when she started to record him. She’s winding me up with all this crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Shes just been on fripp farm stories slagging billy off. Saying how he was texting a woman whilst at the hospital with Jodie's mother. She's saying he never liked the animals and that he was sending selfies of him and the animals to look cute... She also said she had to put a baby emu to sleep yesterday and that she's having peacocks and llamas.... The biggest thing she said was.... She's been offered a documentary on fripps farm!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes just been on fripp farm stories slagging billy off. Saying how he was texting a woman whilst at the hospital with Jodie's mother. She's saying he never liked the animals and that he was sending selfies of him and the animals to look cute... She also said she had to put a baby emu to sleep yesterday and that she's having peacocks and llamas.... The biggest thing she said was.... She's been offered a documentary on fripps farm!
Just watched this now... why wouldn't she just post the Billy stuff on her own Instagram. Feels a bit like tarnishing the Fripps Farm thing by including it on there i felt? As I'm sure there's followers on the farm page who are there legit for the animals.

But also. I noticed she was wearing an Elvis tshirts. I'm sure someone mentioned this in a comment recently asking if she'd drop all the elvis love now... I wonder if that was a purposeful choice of top?

Reactions: 15
Just watched this now... why wouldn't she just post the Billy stuff on her own Instagram. Feels a bit like tarnishing the Fripps Farm thing by including it on there i felt? As I'm sure there's followers on the farm page who are there legit for the animals.

But also. I noticed she was wearing an Elvis tshirts. I'm sure someone mentioned this in a comment recently asking if she'd drop all the elvis love now... I wonder if that was a purposeful choice of top?
I thought the same about the t-shirt too.

Reactions: 9
I think she pushed him so far that he lost his tit. My ex used to do it to me and then sit back watch me unravel and then tell me he always knew I was mental 🙄🙄

she knew exactly what she was doing when she started to record him. She’s winding me up with all this crap!
She’s disgusting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.