Jodie Marsh #3 Billie f’kin Baskin has left Jodie Exotic, she’s been violently sick & the farm is chaotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she pushed him so far that he lost his tit. My ex used to do it to me and then sit back watch me unravel and then tell me he always knew I was mental 🙄🙄

she knew exactly what she was doing when she started to record him. She’s winding me up with all this crap!
I feel exactly the same as you ! I had an ex who did exactly the same.

I totally believe that Jodie would be the type of person to co-erce Billy into losing his tit just so that she could record him being angry, whilst she "calmly" spoke to him. Bet it was all premeditated.

The more she says, the more I think that he was trying to leave for weeks/months whilst she plotted to gather evidence against him.

I could be totally wrong and blurring the lines of my situation with my ex and Billy and Jodie - but she has form of doing this after all of her relationships end. It seems to me like she's enjoying destroying him a bit too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Goading someone into reacting, and secretly recording them so you can show people how ‘mental’ they are is highly manipulative. Massive narc trick. Uurgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she is so busy being dr dolittle, how has she got the time to sift through all the people who view her stories and block the ones who dont follow her? Meanwhile shes making her friends clean her house even though shes sooooo impeccably clean anyway. Jodie - Put your phone down and pick up a mop

Reactions: 20
Jodie please can you give us a tour of your immaculate house? Also do the owls tit on you when you carry them around all the time? Have you built a nest for them inside?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel exactly the same as you ! I had an ex who did exactly the same.

I totally believe that Jodie would be the type of person to co-erce Billy into losing his tit just so that she could record him being angry, whilst she "calmly" spoke to him. Bet it was all premeditated.

The more she says, the more I think that he was trying to leave for weeks/months whilst she plotted to gather evidence against him.

I could be totally wrong and blurring the lines of my situation with my ex and Billy and Jodie - but she has form of doing this after all of her relationships end. It seems to me like she's enjoying destroying him a bit too much.
She’s triggering people who’ve been through some kind of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her levels of delusion know no bounds. Her mates have literally had to stage an intervention and clean her disgusting manky house and yet she’s completely OCD about her house and is obsessively clean?! She had a turkey in bed with her the other day, she’s off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she pushed him so far that he lost his tit. My ex used to do it to me and then sit back watch me unravel and then tell me he always knew I was mental 🙄🙄

she knew exactly what she was doing when she started to record him. She’s winding me up with all this crap!
this is what I’m saying. It’s not always the loudest mouth who is the aggressor. Normal people with normal emotional responses happen to respond to having certain buttons pushed. In additional, many rows between couples seem awful if you listened in, but often it’s a heat of the moment thing, a verbal release that two mature people are able to reflect, apologize and overcome pretty soon after.

I just don’t think recording something in the middle of a fight means anything! How did they reach that point? Is there sadness/ despair/ frustration underneath the anger? I’m sure they would also feel ashamed looking back on themselves in that moment. it’s just one more nasty move to hang him with. She prob didn’t record anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You only have to look at her behaviour on CBB to believe that her actions are coercive. All of her arguments with... well, anyone in there she argued with, she saw herself as being the victim when realistically she more than held her own, to the point of being the bullier herself.

I feel for Billy. He really is just a young lad when you think about it. He's been love bombed, and now having his reputation thrown through the muck.

If he cheated, yes, he's a dick. But (and a very big but), again he's young and he's been thrown into quite a serious relationship very quickly. Living with someone, and trying to have your own singing career while being roped into the lifestyle of your partner... You can almost understand why a kid of 23-25 could get scared and make a mistake.

If the other accusations prove to be true, of course that's unforgiveable. But cheating alone doesn't warrant all the mud slinging she's doing. IMO at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here it is x
I'm very wary of this. My ex did a similar thing with me. Pushed and pushed and did a lot of inappropriate things, including with the children (not sexual as I'm aware that could be misconstrued). Then when I eventually exploded with the sheer anxiety of it all, he recorded bits of it and twisted it to make him look like the victim.
Some people are horrible. She's trying to create a narrative. He hasn't said anything and she's gunning for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Jodie exotic 😂...must you air so much of your dirty laundry in public...have some dignity woman.....mind you she hasnt been in the news for a while, so shes milking it like one of her cows at her farm
(I don't know if she has cows btw 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Billy? Where are you? You have the real tea and we need to hear it 😄
I was on another thread and the woman actually uploaded a recording of her ex (her confronting him of whatever she blamed him of) to insta. Proper narc pscho witch behaviour that seems rife to these types. And typically he's never spoke a single word of it all despite being slagged off all over the Internet by her and her idiot followers :(
Can't get my head around the egos of some people.
Most of us have been wronged in life by someone or something but we learn a big lesson from it. Can't imagine being so immature after having this many breakups. Can't imagine having so many breakups 🥴
I'd get a cat and stay single 😄
I remember many moons ago, the best compliment I ever got was being told i was emotionally mature. It was from a man and maybe he had also dealt with a narc before.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Billy? Where are you? You have the real tea and we need to hear it 😄
I was on another thread and the woman actually uploaded a recording of her ex (her confronting him of whatever she blamed him of) to insta. Proper narc pscho witch behaviour that seems rife to these types. And typically he's never spoke a single word of it all despite being slagged off all over the Internet by her and her idiot followers :(
Can't get my head around the egos of some people.
Most of us have been wronged in life by someone or something but we learn a big lesson from it. Can't imagine being so immature after having this many breakups. Can't imagine having so many breakups 🥴
I'd get a cat and stay single 😄
I remember many moons ago, the best compliment I ever got was being told i was emotionally mature. It was from a man and maybe he had also dealt with a narc before.
Ohooo who was this? ☕

Reactions: 2
Just come onto this thread so newbie here I really didn’t know there was so much hate for Jodie marsh 🤣
I remember back in the day her two belt outfit and the t shirt giving her partners marks out of 10 but cannot get my head round all this carry on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She’s triggering people who’ve been through some kind of abuse.
I hate the "triggering" thing, but when I read about her recording him last night I just knew -if it were true -how it was done. I had to close the page and go do something else and reply this morning

My ex was an absolute nutter, I got my face mushed just for making a hole in the butter rather than scrapping it so it all went down at the same level, same if a light bulb went when I turned the light on. (I turn it on the wrong way apparently) He was a true out and out nutter but every so often something would happen and I would fight back verbally or physically and I know I would look like a madwoman, If I were seen doing it my ex would have everyone's sympathy.

So, sorry Jodie, most people know this is a trick abusers use it's cold and calculating and only someone who is not right in the head would think to themselves "I'm going to start an argument and record it" Arguments are fluid they normally came from nowhere, so if it were real you would never have been able to set up phones to record. but you were able to coolly record someone losing their tit while you kept calm. That tells me -what is what- like nothing else you said. Poor Billy probably didn't know what hit him.

Another thing, if Billy was being oh so abusive while her mum was dying then why would she make her mum's funeral all about him and her love for him and his love for her mum. Dick!

She really doesn't think things through.

I'm still laughing at the thought that she believes Billy looks older than her. 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.