Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Mushers of the World Unite and tell us what your user name was - and if you can remember the Membership Levels
I can’t reveal my name because I’d be doxxing myself but I remember the following levels:

Pillow Carrier
Hairholder in chief

and my mind has gone blank. Those are the only two that stick out.

Reactions: 9

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Apart from Jodie smearing it all over herself what exactly is Auschfripps doing with all their animal excrement?

Faeces from carnivores such as foxes and dogs can't be turned into compost and must either go to landfill or incineration by a registered carrier.

Faeces from the herbivores can be turned into compost.

If the animals are being properly cleaned then there must be a mountain of waste straw and bark.

What is she doing with the shit from hundreds of animals and all the waste bedding and is she safely storing it so it doesn't contaminate any water source?
She had to have a waste contract in place, Isaw it in the DwAor CIC paperwork. Once a week pickups IIRC

UtterlyLiterallyAmazing

One thing she said was that she wants people to buy mesh from the Amazon wish list so they can rat proof all the enclosures because she thinks the neighbours will put rat poison down, and as rats / mice don’t die straight away If a rat gets into one of the enclosures, it will kill her animals.
---
Please say one of you are Janette or Chelsea - the winners of the comp
Has she finally drawn the names? I gave up half way.

• Heart

blackcatsarethebest

So no one ever knew what happened with Claire? Bit like with Mark he looked like he had lost the will in her stories or Filthy videos ..lots of eye rolling etc. I don't know much before this.
I think I read on here it was the treatment of one of the animals,then some vague reference was made about her supposedly stealing something. I’m sure it’s what I read on here

• Wow

fimfim

VIP Member
I remember this. We decided her bed must have been covered in meerkat shit and piss if it really did sleep with her.
And hers!
I was scrolling online and that article popped up again. I though it was a perfect non suitable person example for the court case 😂

• Haha

Olivia3

everyone started off as a Random Dave :)

I started off as Lime Fruit Gum (I think) back in yonder days... I remember we changed it to a Dallas theme so I ended up as Limey Ray Krebbs for most of it.
I am loving this! 😂 limey Ray Krebbs 😂😂 So some of you have been at this for a very long time?

• Haha

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Steph probably had a straight husband and Jodie asked to borrow him. Poor bloke had to pretend he was actually gay and leave his wife otherwise he’d be on onlyfans as a new lucky fella having to suck Jodie’s minging udder.
---

Oh travellers hate horses, it’s well known they couldn’t give a f about them. You’ll never see a gypsy with a horse, no way. Can’t get away from horses fast enough.
I used to ride my piebald along side training gallops. The land owner once said to me "I think you've lost your caravan."
The travellers loved my horse, but I said he's gelded.

• Heart