Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in active addiction usually lose weight, if she wasn’t so flabby I’d be seriously worried. She needs to wash her face, I can’t believe a grown ass woman has let her skin get like that, but has time to film ten nonsense rants and rope stories a day.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The story was as usual, rescue, then needed a home etc .. on an episode of filthy a commenter claimed to know she had paid £2000 for her. This was before the tail incident. Also before the comments on You tube were being monitored blocked and deleted of course. Think was around the time of the magnificent Owl man if I recall !!
Thank you..now you've said it I do remember that someone would call her out on things on YouTube.! I remember also Owl Man he was magnificent, I hope he is still around!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
massive shock, no winner of a day trip to the beautiful dust bowl with cheesy chips lunch thrown in announced this evening

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A little treat for you all to wank furiously into a tissue over.
Ladies and gentlemen I present you a most beautiful picture of Jodes without her favourite filter.
😂🤮
Since you posted this I've had to drive over to my mum's yet again!! She is wondering why I keep coming over to hang out in her spare room :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Comment on the Hedgehog with an abscess post..this is the gross 🤢 can't believe she has said this...no wonder that poor Genet got so ill, she says when she and Steph get the smell of infection on their hands they can't stop sniffing it 😭...this has done me in.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Comment on the Hedgehog with an abscess post..this is the gross 🤢 can't believe she has said this...no wonder that poor Genet got so ill, she says when she and Steph get the smell of infection on their hands they can't stop sniffing it 😭...this has done me in.
Vile
too short

Reactions: 8
That’s genuinely made me feel 🤢, why the hell can’t they wear gloves it’s grim let alone unhygienic. Dirty cows 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Aww the poor girl who gave her chicken to Jodie has just been slated on her story now!! 🫤

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Tell me you’re about to do a smug, sarcastic video aimed at your neighbours and a council hearing, without telling me you’re about to be a smug, sarcastic, unfunny hole.
IMG_2933.jpeg
IMG_2934.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Aww the poor girl who gave her chicken to Jodie has just been slated on her story now!! 🫤
Which person is it please? I can’t find it unless I’ve missed it. Now slagging off the person who she had hamish from, I can see now how she looses so many people in her life - it’s like she can’t help herself she has to be pure vile to every person she meets

Reactions: 16
Only just noticed there's another slew of doxxing on her Insta stories, six more people posted about an hour ago.

Everyone she's doxxed so far looks gorgeous and happy, unlike the unwashed pig herself.

AND HELLO DAN HOW :love: He's gorgeous, looks like a viking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People in active addiction usually lose weight, if she wasn’t so flabby I’d be seriously worried. She needs to wash her face, I can’t believe a grown ass woman has let her skin get like that, but has time to film ten nonsense rants and rope stories a day.
Usually however I can tell you at certain points of my addiction, I can only say that I looked very much like Jodie when I was smashing the booze and meds. It’s a particular type of bloat, bad skin etc. Just very heavy looking. Not that I’m suggesting that about Ms Marsh before Essex Celebrity Police come banging on my door straight from Jack Monroes gaff (surprised she hasn’t turned up at the farm, birds of a feather and all that…..)

I have always thought she bangs on a lot about never drinking in a way that suggests she might. Especially when we see her drinking. It’s classic Jodie isn’t “I don’t do that!….until I do”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Usually however I can tell you at certain points of my addiction, I can only say that I looked very much like Jodie when I was smashing the booze and meds. It’s a particular type of bloat, bad skin etc. Just very heavy looking. Not that I’m suggesting that about Ms Marsh before Essex Celebrity Police come banging on my door straight from Jack Monroes gaff (surprised she hasn’t turned up at the farm, birds of a feather and all that…..)

I have always thought she bangs on a lot about never drinking in a way that suggests she might. Especially when we see her drinking. It’s classic Jodie isn’t “I don’t do that!….until I do”
Well done for overcoming it 🩵 my mum was massively in to drink and drugs, looked exactly the same ( hasn’t touched anything for about 5 years now) she even said in her book, admittedly a long time ago her fridge was only filled with vodka. I don’t believe she doesn’t drink. Is she still a big smoker do we know?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well done for overcoming it 🩵 my mum was massively in to drink and drugs, looked exactly the same ( hasn’t touched anything for about 5 years now) she even said in her book, admittedly a long time ago her fridge was only filled with vodka. I don’t believe she doesn’t drink. Is she still a big smoker do we know?
I'd say by the constant wheezing yes. I've smoked every day since 1986 and I don't wheeze like that though.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thank you lovely. Unlike Jodie, you have to take responsibility and I’m so pleased to hear your mum is doing well. (God we are horrible on here aren’t we)

I don’t think we definitively know on the smoking front (unless I’ve missed something) General feeling is that she does, even if not full time. Like anything, smoke and mirrors, nothing is clear.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why Instagram has allowed her doxxing to continue for three days. I know doxxing per se isn't illegal, but if there's a malicious intent behind it that leads to the person being harrassed (which is EXACTLY what Jodie is trying to incite) then surely to God that comes under The Malicious Communications Act? Anyone who has been doxxed really ought to report this to Essex Police.

Danniella Westbrook has posted stuff like this before, albeit not in the same volume, and posts have been swiftly removed by Instagram and they've placed temporary bans on her posting, shadowbans etc.

Why is this being allowed to continue?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.