Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way the winner will be random. Knowing Jodie like we do, she probably already has someone lined up for a visit that she's trying to justify by saying they're a competition winner, and this'll stop people asking when can they visit as well. But people will still keep sending her money.

Reactions: 16
Surely if a fox cub isn’t friendly and is pacing it’s best to just stay away, limit the interaction and get them released as quick as they can? Why would Jodie attempt to pick it up to stroke and cuddle essentially getting it accustomed to human interaction when it’s not needed? It doesn’t matter if it’s pacing and unsettled they don’t need to be settled? And saying they get aggressive over their food but she’s ignoring her own advice and still not wearing gloves to distribute the food to prevent another bite! She’s beyond thick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Surely if a fox cub isn’t friendly and is pacing it’s best to just stay away, limit the interaction and get them released as quick as they can? Why would Jodie attempt to pick it up to stroke and cuddle essentially getting it accustomed to human interaction when it’s not needed? It doesn’t matter if it’s pacing and unsettled they don’t need to be settled? And saying they get aggressive over their food but she’s ignoring her own advice and still not wearing gloves to distribute the food to prevent another bite! She’s beyond thick!!
Any sensible person would see the logic in that, but not Dr. Dooshittle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just off the phone from an old pap mate in Colchester who has spilt some serious tea! Go brew up, your Lyons, Tetley or Yorkshire and sit comfortably and I'll begin.......

Jodes turns up with her solicitor who was male, not female as she said in the video when she was calling the head of UDC and other coucillors corrupt.

I did ask what she was wearing which my mate thought was random, but when pushed he confirmed it was NOT the chicken outfit. Those of us who have been up all night wanking had wasted wanks!

Jodie says she wasn't expecting this sort of meeting the head of UDC, she named him, had told her she was there for coffee with her neighbours!!! Yeah Jodes we all take our solicitor with us for a coffee with our neighbours, I don't go anywhere without mine.

Jodie starts gobbing off about devoting the last 10 years to rescuing animals and is shut down and told that has absolutely relevance to the licence application.

Jodie also said she had no idea about any objections until the night before the committee hearing. If she had known she would have asked people to do support comments for her. Some bloke stands up and says how ridiculous that is as she named and slandered peole who wrote objection comments two weeks earler on her social media.

Everyone is told to leave the room for the legals to have a conflab. When they come back in it's declared that there will be an adjournment to be rearranged before the 4th of July.

So I guess her marmoset videos from this morning "they eat better than I do" (not chips & beefy crisps) will be trying to get her sheeple followers to think she is the best monkey mum evah!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm just off the phone from an old pap mate in Colchester who has spilt some serious tea! Go brew up, your Lyons, Tetley or Yorkshire and sit comfortably and I'll begin.......

Jodes turns up with her solicitor who was male, not female as she said in the video when she was calling the head of UDC and other coucillors corrupt.

I did ask what she was wearing which my mate thought was random, but when pushed he confirmed it was NOT the chicken outfit. Those of us who have been up all night wanking had wasted wanks!

Jodie says she wasn't expecting this sort of meeting the head of UDC, she named him, had told her she was there for coffee with her neighbours!!! Yeah Jodes we all take our solicitor with us for a coffee with our neighbours, I don't go anywhere without mine.

Jodie starts gobbing off about devoting the last 10 years to rescuing animals and is shut down and told that has absolutely relevance to the licence application.

Jodie also said she had no idea about any objections until the night before the committee hearing. If she had known she would have asked people to do support comments for her. Some bloke stands up and says how ridiculous that is as she named and slandered peole who wrote objection comments two weeks earler on her social media.

Everyone is told to leave the room for the legals to have a conflab. When they come back in it's declared that there will be an adjournment to be rearranged before the 4th of July.

So I guess her marmoset videos from this morning "they eat better than I do" (not chips & beefy crisps) will be trying to get her sheeple followers to think she is the best monkey mum evah!
Can we all chip in and buy your mate a bodycam/spy cam for the next meeting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

What an absolute tit show. And typical Jodie's narc behaviour causes more drama. Embarrassing.

I have to say, reading the responses in red from UDC officers does not fill me with confidence. I have a horrible feeling she will get this licence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
For any residents reading here, now you have this extra month before the next hearing, maybe get on and report this to the police. And keep gathering evidence. We are all rooting for you! (No, not like that, Jodie).

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.45.37.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Either those comments will be deleted or she’ll reply with a snarky response asking how many animals they have rescued. And do you know what, it doesn’t matter how many bleeping animals she’s rescued if she’s doing it wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This is the reason I'm guessing she's so quiet on SM. Her lawyer has probably told her to STFU because she only ever makes things worse for herself. And people are likely to save anything she posts to present as evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Either those comments will be deleted or she’ll reply with a snarky response asking how many animals they have rescued. And do you know what, it doesn’t matter how many bleeping animals she’s rescued if she’s doing it wrong.
They are 5 weeks old. She doesn't seem to check Facebook as much as Instagram. I'm guessing this is when word started spreading amongst the wildlife rescue groups.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jodie starts gobbing off about devoting the last 10 years to rescuing animals
This isn't even true 😖 She started with three goats in August 2020.

Prior to that, it was just pet cats and dogs. 'Rescuing animals for 10 years' is stretching it a bit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's no way the winner will be random. Knowing Jodie like we do, she probably already has someone lined up for a visit that she's trying to justify by saying they're a competition winner, and this'll stop people asking when can they visit as well. But people will still keep sending her money.
It will be like the fox named flinty competition. Some random name. "Well done John Smith."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would her or her solicitor not have been sent the objections? Or should they have made a point to check them as they are in the public domain?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.