Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted some stories on Instagram (Fripps Farm account). There's no mention of any DWA yet but I wouldn't be surprised if she waited until she had the lemurs before doing a 'big reveal'.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's posted some stories on Instagram (Fripps Farm account). There's no mention of any DWA yet but I wouldn't be surprised if she waited until she had the lemurs before doing a 'big reveal'.
yeah i keep refreshing fripps for news
cheeky mare running the competition for a week no doubt she will do well out of it

Reactions: 9
Essex is usually Tory, right? Jodie dated a Tory councillor way, way back, although it didn't last long.
It wouldn't surprise me if Parge knew a few more local Tories and UKippers (or whatever they call themselves now). A nod and a wink takes care of a lot of stuff in those circles.

First Lady of Brentwood, innit.
1717531448067.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aside from the valid and backed up with evidence local objections.. surely the council must realise that granting her this license would be opening the floodgates. Marmosets would only be the beginning.. surely they are saving themselves a big future headache by refusing at this point!
Escaping meercats and turtles are one thing but lions and tigers quite another!
I will be raging on so many levels if this has gone her way 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've stayed off this thread FOREVAH because the animal abuse was too much and was frying my brain, had to take a break from Jodie as I have a few times before as a long standing and proud anti fan. #Musher4lyf

Not read anything since after the P Money debacle and I've spent the last week catching up.

Holy bleeping tit that video the VJB neighbours put together about the shenanigans at Auschfripps made me cheer out loud and startle my dogs, I tit you not! Her calling them all interbred and Amish and then they turn out to be rather tech savvy, adept at gathering and documenting video evidence and pretty bleeping slick with the editing software too.

Particularly nice touches were them showing her laughing about zoonotic diseases and admitting she'd never heard that term before. Bellowing like a bull at Mark trying to catch the meerkat. Ahahahahahha. Take that ya fat bleep Jodie Exotic.

Can't wait to hear the outcome of this licence hearing. I do wonder if Parge is a Freemason. The bellend bikers are certainly affiliated with Freemasons as I've posted evidence of on this thread before. If she gets granted this licence and faces no other action on the noise complaints, planning and land covenant breaches, animal abuse allegations and indecent exposure in a public place, then I'd bet my house on it that Parge is indeed doing some peculiar handshakes. Bear in mind he's in his seventies, if he is a freemason then he would have progressed to a high and therefore extremely influential level by now.
Welcome back. The neighbours played a blinder didn't they. I agree the video with the lack of zoonotic knowledge and "my animals never escape" was pure platinum.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
everything she does is for attention she is hugely insecure you would think now being in her 40's she would have sorted her insecurities but she is still the same

i think the council turned her down and she will appeal and wont mention it till the appeal is heard,at the moment she is trying to act as everything is good while secretly not happy at all

Reactions: 18
The sad thing is, when she doesn’t get the Lemurs, their enclosure will just be filled with different exotic animals she’s paid for and not rescued 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Essex is usually Tory, right? Jodie dated a Tory councillor way, way back, although it didn't last long.
It wouldn't surprise me if Parge knew a few more local Tories and UKippers (or whatever they call themselves now). A nod and a wink takes care of a lot of stuff in those circles.

First Lady of Brentwood, innit.
View attachment 2974704
What the duck was she wearing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His suit is cheap shite, and then there is Jodie.
It is the worst of noughties fashion with the low waistlines, french manis and 'stenshuns down to her arse. I was more into the long skinny scarves look from that period with bootcut jeans :D
It’s the cat in the hat arm warmers for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't the faintest idea, but she definitely looks like a two footed creature in that photo.
Rhea of the year maybe! 🦤
My husband says does she own a hairbrush 😂 I don’t think she knows what shampoo is these days let alone a brush. Her latest story - she’s actually wearing a clean shirt, miricles happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys I didn't have time to change I'm sooo busy looking after my animals. I mean I know I have a room full of clothes but none were appropriate for an official meeting.
I bet in her mind wearing a fripps shirt meant ‘oh they have to take me seriously’ no Jodie, you just look your usual manky self

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.