Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys I didn't have time to change I'm sooo busy looking after my animals. I mean I know I have a room full of clothes but none were appropriate for an official meeting.
soo busy I don’t have time to look after exotics with specific needs…?
---
just seen her stories, sounding like she’s had a heavy night & speaking to ‘Anthony’. potential new victim?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She is putting a lot of effort into her stories of how her marmosets eat the best diet evah! There is food all over the place!, new food and old food. How the hell do they clean the astro turf between feeds?
Look at the excrement on the wood. 🤢
It looks like the wooden panel in the background has warped and is a hazard to a trapped digit of tail.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Aside from the valid and backed up with evidence local objections.. surely the council must realise that granting her this license would be opening the floodgates. Marmosets would only be the beginning.. surely they are saving themselves a big future headache by refusing at this point!
Escaping meercats and turtles are one thing but lions and tigers quite another!
I will be raging on so many levels if this has gone her way 😡
I've read on X, the meeting was adjourned for a month?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jodie's Marsh's Zoo on Twitter has the update.

I know there was some mini beef last year so I don't know if I should post a screenshot. I don't want to annoy JMZ or anyone here.

Reactions: 10
She is putting a lot of effort into her stories of how her marmosets eat the best diet evah! There is food all over the place!, new food and old food. How the hell do they clean the astro turf between feeds?
Look at the excrement on the wood. 🤢
It looks like the wooden panel in the background has warped and is a hazard to a trapped digit of tail.
A literal and figurative tit hole. She is absolutely clueless on how to properly house and care for any of these animals.

• Sad
So according to the new Animal Harm, the wound on Jodie's hand came from a fox cub that she picked up but was having none of it. Her GP and 111 said they couldn't help which made Jodie make her stupid WTF face, and she 'hasn't got time' to go to A&E even though the wound was so deep and her hand is swollen. She 'just wants' some antibiotics. Because doctors will just give tablets out to anyone that rings up looking for them :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Reece Oliver thing is mostly being dismissed as hearsay apparently - surely the burden should be on Ms Marsh to disclose where these lemurs are being purchased from before the council even entertains a license?

IMG_5111.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Apparently she had a meltdown so it was adjourned. She did not have time to prepare.. Err OK Jodes. If you have no time now how can you possibly take on 8 further animals to care for?
Wish I'd been a fly on the wall. Imagine how unpleasant and unprofessional she was. She's not rescuing them as such so really has no defence or argument 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooh a full narc meltdown. She really can’t cope with any sort of breakdown or questioning of her plans can she. Almost like she has zero policy or procedures for her zoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A 45 year old incapable of sorting their life out themselves and can't work technology. Like some sort of child. Some sort of Amish child...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A 45 year old incapable of sorting their life out themselves and can't work technology. Like some sort of child. Some sort of Amish child...
Every time that I am confronted by her real age it catches me by surprise. She always comes across as a crotchety person in their 50s.

Reactions: 11
Every time that I am confronted by her real age it catches me by surprise. She always comes across as a crotchety person in their 50s.
I'm a month older than Jodie and can't believe how childish and naive she is, like she expects to get her way every single time and has never had to hold down a real job.

And as her weight has been going up mine has been going down and I'm now in the best shape I've ever been in. AND I can walk across a garden without getting out of breath!

• Heart
This weeks’ competition’s prize is a day at Auschfripps… All those in favour of it’s closure and the rescue of the hostages should buy some (low cost) items for the animals most in danger. Imagine the first hand evidence for the rspca, defra, apha, etc. that could be gathered 😂
You’ve got to be in it to win it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.