Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title - ‘Jodie marsh off on a rant, council told her no - she shouts ‘I’m the best evahhh don’t you know’ ( please let this be true)

Reactions: 8
She'd have Dave Courtney on the way with his brass knuckles if she could 🙄
Oh yeah. Her best mate Dave. Who she probably only met a handful of times but was ‘devastated’ over his death. I can’t stand grief whores. She posts the same every time someone she vaguely knows dies

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah. Her best mate Dave. Who she probably only met a handful of times but was ‘devastated’ over his death. I can’t stand grief whores. She posts the same every time someone she vaguely knows dies
I remember when she constantly went on about her friend been murdered, I know it was absolutely tragic for the poor women, per usual, all about Jodie

Reactions: 11
I'm thinking no news is good news. She will be bleeping having her biggest meltdown evahhh. And preparing a statement about vjbs and neighbours who haven't rescued as many as she. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember when she constantly went on about her friend been murdered, I know it was absolutely tragic for the poor women, per usual, all about Jodie
I’ve been shocked how little she posts about her own Mother. I expected a huge outpouring but she was unexpectedly low-key about it. Very un-Jodie.

Reactions: 14
I'm thinking no news is good news. She will be bleeping having her biggest meltdown evahhh. And preparing a statement about vjbs and neighbours who haven't rescued as many as she. 😂
If it's a no, I wonder how much evidence - if any - came from her social media accounts. If she wants to appeal maybe she was told to keep her SM mouth shut so as not to make things worse, but she really wants to get a rant out 🤣

Reactions: 12
I love how this is how I learn that you are a man and not, in fact, a woman, as I initially thought 🍆
Presumably you’re just here for the extra wanking opportunities of seeing Jodie’s sexy face on the avatars? If so, apologies for my Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Presumably you’re just here for the extra wanking opportunities of seeing Jodie’s sexy face on the avatars? If so, apologies for my Jack Monroe.
I’m wondering how she went dressed today,she wouldn’t dress decent for anyone, she’s obviously wank bank material covered in tit and mud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's quite clearly so sexy that she turns gay men straight and straight women into lesbians. Blatantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How are they going to get through the case for her dangerous animal licence if everyone has to keep dropping out of the call or the room to have a wank? It’s going to take all night to get through because everyone is in awe of her flat brown stomach and tits tucked into her wellies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My genetalia willy hasn't had so much attention in such a short space of time in ages!
Yes I am here for the wanks. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
im hoping no news is good news for us
surely she would be bragging all over insta if she got the go ahead

I've stayed off this thread FOREVAH because the animal abuse was too much and was frying my brain, had to take a break from Jodie as I have a few times before as a long standing and proud anti fan. #Musher4lyf

Not read anything since after the P Money debacle and I've spent the last week catching up.

Holy bleeping tit that video the VJB neighbours put together about the shenanigans at Auschfripps made me cheer out loud and startle my dogs, I tit you not! Her calling them all interbred and Amish and then they turn out to be rather tech savvy, adept at gathering and documenting video evidence and pretty bleeping slick with the editing software too.

Particularly nice touches were them showing her laughing about zoonotic diseases and admitting she'd never heard that term before. Bellowing like a bull at Mark trying to catch the meerkat. Ahahahahahha. Take that ya fat bleep Jodie Exotic.

Can't wait to hear the outcome of this licence hearing. I do wonder if Parge is a Freemason. The bellend bikers are certainly affiliated with Freemasons as I've posted evidence of on this thread before. If she gets granted this licence and faces no other action on the noise complaints, planning and land covenant breaches, animal abuse allegations and indecent exposure in a public place, then I'd bet my house on it that Parge is indeed doing some peculiar handshakes. Bear in mind he's in his seventies, if he is a freemason then he would have progressed to a high and therefore extremely influential level by now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I've stayed off this thread FOREVAH because the animal abuse was too much and was frying my brain, had to take a break from Jodie as I have a few times before as a long standing and proud anti fan. #Musher4lyf

Not read anything since after the P Money debacle and I've spent the last week catching up.

Holy bleeping tit that video the VJB neighbours put together about the shenanigans at Auschfripps made me cheer out loud and startle my dogs, I tit you not! Her calling them all interbred and Amish and then they turn out to be rather tech savvy, adept at gathering and documenting video evidence and pretty bleeping slick with the editing software too.

Particularly nice touches were them showing her laughing about zoonotic diseases and admitting she'd never heard that term before. Bellowing like a bull at Mark trying to catch the meerkat. Ahahahahahha. Take that ya fat bleep Jodie Exotic.

Can't wait to hear the outcome of this licence hearing. I do wonder if Parge is a Freemason. The bellend bikers are certainly affiliated with Freemasons as I've posted evidence of on this thread before. If she gets granted this licence and faces no other action on the noise complaints, planning and land covenant breaches, animal abuse allegations and indecent exposure in a public place, then I'd bet my house on it that Parge is indeed doing some peculiar handshakes. Bear in mind he's in his seventies, if he is a freemason then he would have progressed to a high and therefore extremely influential level by now.

great to see you back x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.