Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes proven time & time again she’s a boldfaced liar. her dogs don’t bark, never had an animal escape, Max “accounts may differ” Beesley, Frank “I never had sex with you” Lampard. I genuinely believe she has a mental disability of some sort & believes her own lies
Narcissistic personality disorder with traits of emotionally unstable personality disorder 👌
Spoilt, entitled, arrogant duck wit disorder is the main one though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the residents have submitted a last minute letter before the hearing tomorrow! they deff read here(👋) and are definitely going to give a good fight

Two turtles were captured then and sent to a licensed rescue.
One of the objections mentioned there had been great crested newts in Jodie's pond and the area. They are a protected species. She really knows how to f☆ck up an ecosystem.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So! Many! Stories! Posted! :oops: Presumably this is Jodie getting ahead of an expected refusal by showing how much she does care for the animals, then when she's denied she can get her following morons to kick up stink because what they saw on the stories doesn't match what the judgment (with a lot of evidence attached) says. Just a theory.

Reactions: 13
I am worried this is going to to go the same way as Katie price? I.e. she will just keep getting away with it?

maybe it was because I was convinced the red tops would get hold of the video and people would finally see the truth.

Have everything crossed....COME ON NEIGHBOURS!!

Reactions: 19
I am worried this is going to to go the same way as Katie price? I.e. she will just keep getting away with it?

maybe it was because I was convinced the red tops would get hold of the video and people would finally see the truth.

Have everything crossed....COME ON NEIGHBOURS!!
Sadly I think she will get away with it. People like her always do. They rarely see the consequences of their actions. Probably because they actually believe they are doing nothing wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It'll go her way, her Dad's clearly a secret handshake bloke. She didn't get to her big old age and still living like a child by not getting her own way at every single turn.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She was always planning to keep them, I’m so glad her attempts to make them house pets failed.

Then expects her dumb followers to fund these poor creatures when they should have been released in the wild rather than trapped in a cage for life - I wonder what Second Chance Fox Rescue think of this behaviour?

She’s a net contributor to the rescue problem; she adds no value to this planet whatsoever.

IMG_5108.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She was always planning to keep them, I’m so glad her attempts to make them house pets failed.

Then expects her dumb followers to fund these poor creatures when they should have been released in the wild rather than trapped in a cage for life - I wonder what Second Chance Fox Rescue think of this behaviour?

She’s a net contributor to the rescue problem; she adds no value to this planet whatsoever.

View attachment 2973385
When exactly is she releasing them? Is there technically a reason they couldn’t be released now ( if they weren’t Jodie’s substitute puppies)

Reactions: 16
Getting her excuses in now. I have lemurs because I'm helping stop the illegal exotic trafficking. I'm providing a service. When her dumb fans wonder why monkeys are running around.
I really hope that the committee take on board how important these article 10 licences are. To ignore two of the most respected organisations in the primate world would be inexcusable. They would be seen to be encouraging the trade in primates.
It wouldn't make sense to issue a licence whilst ignoring the legal requirement of another licence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She‘s already justifying keeping them
Fifteen years of a tit life in a filthy enclosure or two or three years of a natural life in the wild.
We have rescue hens and they are free range. We have lost three in twelve years to foxes. The hens have come from commercial farms and we prefer them to be free range as they have spent long enough in barns and cages. A short happy life is better than one behind bars!
Those foxes will never cope in the wild now. She has issued them with a death sentence through over handling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The thing is she’s looking at these foxes with a human lense. Yes 1 in 5 don’t make it to one year but that’s what life is for wild animals. They’re not humans! They don’t have hopes and dreams getting cut short in the wild they’re doing what wild animals do. Keeping something alive years beyond natural whilst it’s bored in squalor is not the flex she thinks it is

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The thing is she’s looking at these foxes with a human lense. Yes 1 in 5 don’t make it to one year but that’s what life is for wild animals. They’re not humans! They don’t have hopes and dreams getting cut short in the wild they’re doing what wild animals do. Keeping something alive years beyond natural whilst it’s bored in squalor is not the flex she thinks it is
She’s sitting in the enclosure, picking them up, cuddling them instead of keeping her distance and contact to a minimum. I don’t see how any of them would survive in the wild now? Thanks to her selfish stupidity

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.