Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m guessing she has no intention of releasing the fox cubs that are being kept in the diner? Pinning one to her chest while it tries to get away and smothering it with kisses. She says it’s too cold outside but why couldn’t they have an indoor enclosure with a heat lamp if that’s the case? I’m assuming they are healthy?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s put up a photo of the shoes she wore. Totally inappropriate for walking on grass, but I expected nothing less from her.

Reactions: 9
You can tell that Grant really likes Jodie but she’s completely friend zoned him judging by her choice of words. He seems the type of man she should be going for to settle down with but I hope she doesn’t get with him as she’ll soon get bored and break his heart after working him to the bone. She wants a younger bad boy that will bring nothing to the table except drama!
---

They probably only let her in as she covered herself with a big coat and they didn’t realise what was underneath!!
It was at least 18 degrees by 11 am yesterday. WTF made her think a fur coat would be a good choice?

She clearly can’t fit into any of her other dresses that would have been more appropriate for a Royal garden party or sold them off at her jumble sale

Reactions: 11
Every single story she says PALACE haha we get it Jodie, you went to the palace as a plus one 🤣 that story with the fox cub has really annoyed me. Smothering it with kisses with full face of make up, cuddling it so it can't get away. "We haven't named them yet" - shouldn't be named at all! Should be released ☹

And "I used to be a gardener" lol yet another fleeting obsession to add to the list then. Glamour model, journalist, bodybuilder, gardener, animal rescuer... they're all just phases to her and I can't wait for this one to end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You can tell that Grant really likes Jodie but she’s completely friend zoned him judging by her choice of words. He seems the type of man she should be going for to settle down with but I hope she doesn’t get with him as she’ll soon get bored and break his heart after working him to the bone. She wants a younger bad boy that will bring nothing to the table except drama!
---

They probably only let her in as she covered herself with a big coat and they didn’t realise what was underneath!!
Don’t know, she would’ve looked like Sasquatch tramping up to the gates with that coat on…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh. MYYYYY. Gawwwwwwd. What a trashy-ass chav. Never not screaming for attention with her ugly outfits, clown makeup, honking voice, and inappropriate exhibitionism. Posing at THE PALACE so it looks like she is naked. Dead bleeping classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And "I used to be a gardener" lol yet another fleeting obsession to add to the list then. Glamour model, journalist, bodybuilder, gardener, animal rescuer... they're all just phases to her and I can't wait for this one to end.
When the hell was she a bloody gardener?! She's documented every phase of her life to the world and we are only just hearing this now?

PLOT HOLES, JODIE! PLOT HOLES!!

(But the best plot holes evah, keep the VJBs guessin' and wondering)

Reactions: 12
She no longer has a face / pose that is relaxed and happy, does she? In every contemporary photo that I see shared here, she's posing with an unconvincing smile. I guess that some models / photographers have the ability to make the smile seem less forced. Plus the awkward positioning of her legs whenever she sees a camera pointed at her. I can conjure up (from the wank bank, obvs) at least one photo from the glory days where she actually looks happy. Now it's either the whinge whinge whinge of a middle aged munter, or the shots taken after she and random hangers-on have been rummaging around in the toddler dressing up box.

She did used to talk about doing gardening in her blogs when she bought her first house. She’d also bang on about how amazing her roses were in the last house but to say she was a gardener is a massive reach. She did her own garden, like most people do.

Reactions: 10
She also had a gardening phase with Billy in 2020 when we couldn’t do much because of Covid and lockdown, but it was mainly just pots and annuals on the patio areas.

And Billy probably did all the work.

Reactions: 9
It was at least 18 degrees by 11 am yesterday. WTF made her think a fur coat would be a good choice?
She clearly can’t fit into any of her other dresses that would have been more appropriate for a Royal garden party or sold them off at her jumble sale
Jodie was a plus one at THE PALACE- Shrink wrapped in denim to hide THE BALLAST.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The story of her taking her lashes off she’s so out of breath!! Time to give the fags up and actually do some work instead of snogging animals.

Imagine going to an event at a Royal Palace and wearing denim. I don't even wear blue denim to work! Although thinking about it with the manly shoulders, tatts, bisto cube eyeshadow and piercings a pretty dress would be wasted.
I'm certain the crab was dressed better 😂
I LOVE that it wasn't a special invite for her though as the bestest animal guru and rescuer evahhh.
Please work the crab was dressed better into a thread title
---
She did used to talk about doing gardening in her blogs when she bought her first house. She’d also bang on about how amazing her roses were in the last house but to say she was a gardener is a massive reach. She did her own garden, like most people do.
My mum spends about 4 hours a day doing her garden she however does not refer to herself as a gardener! She is still retired last time I checked and just likes pottering, even though her garden is massive so better double check she hasn’t raided fhe local zoo for some new ‘pets’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
it was a pretty ordinary garden, I don't know where this 'Oh I was a gardener' came from. Strange thing for Jodie to say.

Reactions: 7
I think she knows that she looks like a hot, fat mess and that everyone will have been laughing at her. She seems more self conscious and awkward than usual and she must surely have noticed how much classier everyone else looked. I’m guessing her “prettier” dresses (the less tit ones, anyway) don’t fit her at all any more and she’ll be very aware of that, and very aware that no-one young and/ or hot will be asking her anywhere as a plus one again. Even her mum - who knew how to dress and present herself well - would have been embarrassed by the state of her yesterday.

I would pity her if she wasn’t such an irredeemable bleep.

Reactions: 27
He is so not her physical type, no offence to the guy, but she is into boybanders or men who could resemble her dad. I love that he does great work with his community, but Jodie is gold-star narc user, and she is using him for free food, and making out that he was her +1 at THE PALACE and not the other way round.
---
I think she knows that she looks like a hot, fat mess and that everyone will have been laughing at her. She seems more self conscious and awkward than usual and she must surely have noticed how much classier everyone else looked. I’m guessing her “prettier” dresses (the less tit ones, anyway) don’t fit her at all any more and she’ll be very aware of that, and very aware that no-one young and/ or hot will be asking her anywhere as a plus one again. Even her mum - who knew how to dress and present herself well - would have been embarrassed by the state of her yesterday.

I would pity her if she wasn’t such an irredeemable bleep.
How proud Marge would have been that OL was going to a royal garden party. Marge was always well turned-out, so it isn't like Jodie didn't know any better. There is a word for it in French - "sortable". (Weird what school memories pop up!!) 'Elle n'est pas sortable' - She is unfit to be seen with in public, you can't take her anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I remember going to a family wedding in my early 20s I wanted to wear this black dress with a sexy little cut out and my mum told me in no uncertain terms save it for the night do love! Your day to day style might not be ‘palace appropriate’ but she has money she should have literally booked a personal shopper at selfridges/harrods etc and got them to shoehorn her into something passable respect the occasion Jodie!

Reactions: 13
He is so not her physical type, no offence to the guy, but she is into boybanders or men who could resemble her dad. I love that he does great work with his community, but Jodie is gold-star narc user, and she is using him for free food, and making out that he was her +1 at THE PALACE and not the other way round.
---

How proud Marge would have been that OL was going to a royal garden party. Marge was always well turned-out, so it isn't like Jodie didn't know any better. There is a word for it in French - "sortable". (Weird what school memories pop up!!) 'Elle n'est pas sortable' - She is unfit to be seen with in public, you can't take her anywhere.
Quelle Honte! - The shame of it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.