Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be wearing discarded builders jeans up over her boobs for the garden party.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I KNEW she'd get her jugs out. 😄 It looks like she has washed, so well done Jodie! Keep it up!

Just took a quick look at https://www.royal.uk/garden-parties
...Dress code is a day dress & a hat or fascinator, so of course Lady Jodie will not be following orders. This may be the fugliest denim outfit since Britney & Justin and I can't wait! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More rants about builders, this time leaving cigarette butts around the place instead of putting them in bins and Jodie had to scoop them all up after it had been raining and they were all wet and soggy,

First of all, Jodie, you could and probably should've put gloves on.

Secondly, Jodie, you're in no position to give out about anyone leaving a mess and someone else having to clean it up after we all saw the state of your kitchen filled with mouse tit. You're a fat, disgusting, vile pig who's happy to be covered in animal tit - even from sick animals - and go days without showering. You've admitted this yourself.
I was coming here to say the exact same! The absolute cheek when her kitchen was infested with so many mice there was piss & tit on every single surface. It clearly hadn’t been cleaned in forevaaaa either, anyone else would be ashamed showing the filth she lives in but not her 🤢🤢 I’m dying to know exactly what happened with this builder, he deserves a high 5 for whatever it is that’s pissed her off so much 👏🏼😂😂😂
---
I’m guessing that will be fake she’s the best vegan in the world! However it doesnt really sit right considering it still looks like she is wearing a dead animals fur 🧐🧐🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:
Dressed like a clown at Buckingham Palace
Being Jodie's builder is a poisoned chalice

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised she was let in. There’s a dress code for these things and ‘stig of the dump’ is not it.
ETA - I am loving that a little kid said she looked like a drag queen to her face 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m guessing she is the plus one?!
Because surely if it were her invite, Steph or Jack or her funding stream Parge would have been her first choice as her guest.
But Jodie, again, ditching her friends for some poor bloke who obviously never regained his sense of smell after covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m guessing she is the plus one?!
Because surely if it were her invite, Steph or Jack or her funding stream Parge would have been her first choice as her guest.
But Jodie, again, ditching her friends for some poor bloke who obviously never regained his sense of smell after covid.
Definitely I'm sure the kaotic normark would have brought the other fella that hangs with him and does a load of work. And Jodes would have brought Steph or Jack because they work with her. She's Grant's date. If she actually got invited she'd be shouting from the roof tops that Fripps farm had been recognised by the royal family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she thinks being mistaken for a drag queen means she might be slightly over dressed?
How utterly tone deaf is she?
It means you look like a bloke in drag, totally OTT and ready to perform. Nothing like a plus one who is respectful of the occasion and your companion who has invited you.
That's an insult to drag queen's. She looks terrible. I've seen drag race they actually put effort into their clothes and can actually walk in their heels not walking around Buckingham Palace with her shoes off like she's stumbled out of a nightclub at 3am. They can actually apply make-up instead of applying bisto cubes to their eyes which is weird because when we saw her tour of her makeup room it looked like she owned more colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Especially made for Jodie. No one else. Just Jodie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.