Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially made for Jodie. No one else. Just Jodie.

View attachment 2923178
‘my own vegan platter, on my own vegan plate’ - made from a big banana leaf was it Jodes?

She really should ask someone to teach her how to apply her makeup as it’s just terrible and must look even worse and mismatched from her body without a filter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to see what the whole ensemble looks like. Everyone will be there in beautiful dresses and she’s there in denim. Cant believe what’s she’s wearing will meet the dress code.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to see what the whole ensemble looks like. Everyone will be there in beautiful dresses and she’s there in denim. Cant believe what’s she’s wearing will meet the dress code.
Was actually just typing the same thing!!

Reactions: 6
but she NEVER has time to leave the farm?!

also just watched her stories. so another fox came in via the vet, all the tests (in Jodie’s own words) “came back positive, as in nothing wrong with him”. I thought she had a eleventy billion IQ?! how can she not know the difference between positive & negative test results! from the same woman who never heard of zoonotic diseases

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
‘my own vegan platter, on my own vegan plate’ - made from a big banana leaf was it Jodes?

She really should ask someone to teach her how to apply her makeup as it’s just terrible and must look even worse and mismatched from her body without a filter on.
Because, of all the thousands of people there, she was the only vegan 🙄 Not one other person and a different dietary requirement and got their own “special” plate.

• Haha

Her make up looks appalling. Her decolletage looks pasty compared to her face and is full of sun spots!

Reactions: 18
Not as bad as I had hoped. I had pictured summat short with some ridiculous footwear attached to her dumpy bandy fat legs 😅😅
So that’s why she’s collecting foxes…?!!!! To make another coat - full length this time, with matching hat, scarf and muff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not as bad as I had hoped. I had pictured summat short with some ridiculous footwear attached to her dumpy bandy fat legs 😅😅
Oh come on! Fish tailed denim to a garden party?
She looks like a hillbilly version of Morticia from The Addams Family. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s vile. I’m actually shocked/horrified they’ve let her in wearing denim.
It’s called a Garden Party for a reason. Unlike your garden now Jodie there are beautifully manicured lawns. Wearing heals isn’t advisable obvs.

The posting videos churns my stomach too. I know a fair few people who’ve attended soirées at Buckingham Palace and there are often no photography rules in certain areas/at times.

She’s worse than a tourist. How dare she call herself a guest.

This afternoon I’ve been with someone who grows Roses for the Royals. It’s hard work Jodie. You can’t just shove something in and expect it to flourish. Something you might want to take heed when it comes to animal welfare.

No doubt Charlie will be having a wank over her later in her eyes.

FWIW I’ve known a Lord Lieutenant and his wife for over forty years and have spent many a day in their gardens. I would never have dreamed of wearing denim!

• Sick
I bloody love that she just keeps on bisto-ing right up to her eyebrows. Jodie is never going to update her make up look and that brings me joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.