Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought having bare shoulders is an unwritten no no at royal events like ascot etc. that’s before you even consider the denim, and he’s in a mismatched suit and old shoes.

Reactions: 11
i think they both look terrible
and yes she is hiding her fat behind grant
gtant give me the major ick
that dress looks very heavy and bet she was the talk for all the wrong reasons
looks bloody boring to be honest
---
her nose has it always been that bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Love that they had to walk through Hyde Park dressed like a pair of cunts. I bet she was fuming the Uber driver wouldn’t take her to the gates. And when she was gushing over the lovely grass in her stories I was like ‘Yes Jode, that’s what properly cared for grass looks like’. You could hear her struggling to breathe when walking around the grounds. And how common to take her shoes off at a function like that? I’m surprised the other guests didn’t suffer third degree burns to the inside of their noses. bleeping chav.

Reactions: 18
Love that they had to walk through Hyde Park dressed like a pair of cunts. I bet she was fuming the Uber driver wouldn’t take her to the gates. And when she was gushing over the lovely grass in her stories I was like ‘Yes Jode, that’s what properly cared for grass looks like’. You could hear her struggling to breathe when walking around the grounds. And how common to take her shoes off at a function like that? I’m surprised the other guests didn’t suffer third degree burns to the inside of their noses. bleeping chav.
The BP lawn is what her garden looked like when the previous owner had the house.
I took this photo this afternoon from our window. Jodie says no one has grass and everyone has mud.
For someone who is never wrong Jodie you are never right!
This is how livestock should be kept.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The BP lawn is what her garden looked like when the previous owner had the house.
I took this photo this afternoon from our window. Jodie says no one has grass and everyone has mud.
For someone who is never wrong Jodie you are never right!
This is how livestock should be kept.
Same strange mysterious green stuff at Buttercups too! Glad Gerald is benefiting but so wish we could save the other inmates ☹ they all deserve grass!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
she never did update on the poor goat that broke its horn did she? or was it another mysterious story that no one ever saw🤔

• Sad
You can tell that Grant really likes Jodie but she’s completely friend zoned him judging by her choice of words. He seems the type of man she should be going for to settle down with but I hope she doesn’t get with him as she’ll soon get bored and break his heart after working him to the bone. She wants a younger bad boy that will bring nothing to the table except drama!
---
I thought having bare shoulders is an unwritten no no at royal events like ascot etc. that’s before you even consider the denim, and he’s in a mismatched suit and old shoes.
They probably only let her in as she covered herself with a big coat and they didn’t realise what was underneath!!

Reactions: 16
Imagine going to an event at a Royal Palace and wearing denim. I don't even wear blue denim to work! Although thinking about it with the manly shoulders, tatts, bisto cube eyeshadow and piercings a pretty dress would be wasted.
I'm certain the crab was dressed better 😂
I LOVE that it wasn't a special invite for her though as the bestest animal guru and rescuer evahhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so it was not a fripp invite she was a guest and that would make sense
i dont get why a vegan would wear fake fur,is that normal for a vegan

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Same strange mysterious green stuff at Buttercups too! Glad Gerald is benefiting but so wish we could save the other inmates ☹ they all deserve grass!
You did Gerald proud. Well done.
I wish we could save the others too in memory of the genet.

Hope the daily fail comes through with some in the wild shots
Well according to Grant she had more photos taken of her than of the actual King.

I’m howling at today’s Jodie. She’s even said before she ran an animal sanctuary she was an actual gardener. Is that why she mistook the Azaleas for Rhododendrons I wonder? Or had to ask how the Roses all grew at the same height? And was so shocked at grass being so green?

Best gardener EVAH.

And that band in her hair is winding me. She would’ve looked so much better in one of her ‘50s rockabilly dresses with some pumps and her hair pinned up. Perhaps with some flowers to rival that of the royal garden even.
---
si ir was not a fripp invite she was a guest and that would make sense
i dont get why a vegan would wear fake fur,is that normal for a vegan
That’s a very good imitation leather bag under the fur too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It'll be the five say old mascara twinned with a genet skin bikini. Give it a few months and she'll have a new marmoset skin jacket.
Move over Cruella DeVille there's a new animal abuser in town 😬
---
She’s clearly fell out with yet another building company all the rants and digs over the past few days…
Why won't one of them speak out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Imagine going to an event at a Royal Palace and wearing denim. I don't even wear blue denim to work! Although thinking about it with the manly shoulders, tatts, bisto cube eyeshadow and piercings a pretty dress would be wasted.
I'm certain the crab was dressed better 😂
I LOVE that it wasn't a special invite for her though as the bestest animal guru and rescuer evahhh.
She even had all of that crappy paste shite in her ears.
Today she has proved that you just can't take her anywhere and she would add to the occasion and not embarrass you and those around you.
Poor Grant. I am sure he and his colleagues have worked hard for this recognition (intimidation of neighbours, revving engines and mask wearing excluded) and he takes someone who has no intention of recognising his achievement, but wants to make it all about her.
Lesson learnt Grant. I hope it's not a hard fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She chose that horror of a dress because the “jeans belt” goes across not just one, but both tits. Thee Jodie Marsh always wears tit belts, she’s famous for it. Can’t believe no papers ran the story.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She chose that horror of a dress because the “jeans belt” goes across not just one, but both tits. Thee Jodie Marsh always wears tit belts, she’s famous for it. Can’t believe no papers ran the story.
That's probably why she walked through Hyde Park, hoping the press would see her en route.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.