Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the hell was she a bloody gardener?! She's documented every phase of her life to the world and we are only just hearing this now?

PLOT HOLES, JODIE! PLOT HOLES!!
Thread title here ⬆ every bleeping story is full of plot holes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly was half expecting her to turn up in two Union Jack belts over her udders and a Union Jack pair of knickers 🤮🤮 wouldn’t put it past her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Them god awful shoes look like the blocks farmers put on their cows when the have hoof problems
oh wait lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that’s why she’s collecting foxes…?!!!! To make another coat - full length this time, with matching hat, scarf and muff 🤣
Looks like Pete Burns old Gorilla 😏 coat perhaps he left it to Jodie to take care of! It’s living it’s best Evah life. She looks rough as old boots 👢.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Miserable existence for the horses - not a single blade of grass. Oh and Clover's foal is imminent - another horse doomed to exist in a mud pit.
At least the ground will dry up more with the sun! Wonder when she is going to start using these other fields of hers that she keeps hidden away?
---
Oooh she’s got lawyers coming to see her tomorrow to take on the big bully’s at the council who are corrupt for not granting her a licence for yet another animal. I wonder if it’s the dangerous animal licence she was on about a while ago?

**Trigger Warning** over the amount of times she uses the words Lawyers, Bullying & Council in these stories 🙉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At least the ground will dry up more with the sun! Wonder when she is going to start using these other fields of hers that she keeps hidden away?
---
Oooh she’s got lawyers coming to see her tomorrow to take on the big bully’s at the council who are corrupt for not granting her a licence for yet another animal. I wonder if it’s the dangerous animal licence she was on about a while ago?

**Trigger Warning** over the amount of times she uses the words Lawyers, Bullying & Council in these stories 🙉😂
Is it "properteegate" all over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Miserable existence for the horses - not a single blade of grass. Oh and Clover's foal is imminent - another horse doomed to exist in a mud pit.
Is she letting those horses breed? Why the duck would she be so irresponsible? Wait it’s Jodie! Answered my own question there

• Haha
Is it "properteegate" all over again?
I suspect it may be the case, tomorrow will be interesting to hear what the lawyers have to say haha.

She doesn’t leave Properteeee out though it gets a good blasting in her last story 😂
---
Is she letting those horses breed? Why the duck would she be so irresponsible? Wait it’s Jodie! Answered my own question there
She said clover must have already been pregnant before they kidnapped her as they carry for 11 months. Which actually sounds legit because I don’t think she’s had her that long - correct me if I’m mistaken though

---

I wonder who is going to pay for the legal fees… I feel another sound for pound coming….

Talking of that where are Lucky Fella, Badger, Parge and the eastenders these days?

I’m also starting to think some of those ‘sound for a pound’ shout outs were the ones you pay for on Cameo

Reactions: 7
Clover has no back end and is very ribby, but pregnant!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was told clover was pregnant, if you consider the lengths & expense she went to trying to catch her. She knows a baby foal makes good content for her page!

Reactions: 10
Yes the whole council are corrupt because she can't look after animals. But it's the councils fault.
She is slandering so many people here it really is comedy gold. Her solicitor has surely warned her off putting things on social media that could be used against her.

She really is the gift that keeps giving.

There must have been some seriously robust objections to her license application for the council to refuse the best rescue evahhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.