Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror mirror on the wall is Jodie marsh the sexiest of them all? No Jodie, mirrors can’t get drunk or be off their tits 😂 new fripps video - sorry incarceration video, no offence to vets - mine is great, by god how many times does that vet say ‘erm’ ‘erm’
Where is this please?
Stories or on filthy?

Reactions: 3
She’s got an invite to a garden party at Buckingham palace. Can you imagine the outfit she’ll wear?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I cannot wait to see what she wears , I got invited with my charity work a few years ago but couldn't make it , it's not that big a thing she's not as special as she thinks she is lol 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got an invite to a garden party at Buckingham palace. Can you imagine the outfit she’ll wear?
Well this won’t age well when the rspca finally shut her down, prosecute her and ban her from owning animals #wecanbuthope

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.