Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me when I saw that builder she had over. He put a video up and the cat room looked disgusting.
Yep that’s the one! The beds are rotten, can only imagine the smell, No wonder the cats are nowhere near them🤢 She is lazy & unhygienic that is fact! Those animals shouldn’t be kept in such conditions though just because she’s a dirty woman 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think it’s because the room they are kept in will be disgusting, the cats fur all matted again, can’t show the followers the state they are kept in. Cats are clean but that room doesn’t look like it has ever been cleaned, swept or dusted. The last time I seen stories the cat beds were filthy, covered in questionable stains, cat hair everywhere. It’s pure neglect, she needs to put her hand in her pocket & pay for more staff or start re homing some of these cats, there is no reason why they can’t. All her excuses about not having time to properly vet new homes is wearing thin, surely one her many best friends or her dad could help with this? Some of those cats were beautiful pedigrees, you wouldn’t even recognise them now :(
That reminds me when I saw that builder she had over. He put a video up and the cat room looked disgusting.
I have just done 60 degree washes on all bedding and throws after bathing and flea treating accordingly. Those living conditions and beds look appalling.

Reactions: 9
The state of that squalid cat room. That looks like somewhere you would rescue cats from, like a crazy animal hoarder, no way is it a sanctuary to care for them, poor cats

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i dont get why she wants her own private zoo and the cats are a good example she wont re home but hardly has anything to do with them
we have all seen the neglect,i just dont get why she keeps them
It's because no human being wants to be with her and she can't tolerate her own company. Being in a position where she can say "you have to come round in order to tend to the animals in my back garden" has an air of plausibility to manipulatable people. Of course her contention is arse over tit; Jodie has to stop collecting animals that she's not capable of supporting. The tension is on view here and in her social media posts; she thinks that she's Brigitte Bardot; we see her as a cross between Cat Bin Lady and Father Jack. And a melted candle.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omfg 🤬 I knew it was bad but that’s absolutely horrific! The state of those cat beds is absolutely disgusting. She should be absolutely bleeping ashamed forcing cats to live like that. Jodie you lazy witch get it cleaned and dusted, you can go beg your followers to buy them new beds. That’s made me angry

Thankfully Friends of the Wild in Takely got to this little fella before Jodie. Hence her posts about Godric. Her reputation with wildlife has spread fast. He now has the best chance EVAH. He is with a knowledgeable rehabber who will release him and he won't have a camera stuck in his face for money. 🙏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Story today shows the fox is still lame on its front leg!!
WTF does she not understand about lameness = pain. We limp for a reason. She is so insensitive to the needs of her animals it's off the scale!!
One of the 5 freedoms of the animal welfare act 2006 is "Freedom from Pain." Her animal welfare is an utter disgrace!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The fact that not only has she got away with dumping her cats in a dirty hovel ...the death of the genet... amongst others the list goes on.... infuriates me. Now she has more exotics and no more staff or knowledge. I have gotten to the point I cant watch her stories anymore. If anyone knows how to or has time to update the wiki. We need the receipts

Reactions: 10
The fact that not only has she got away with dumping her cats in a dirty hovel ...the death of the genet... amongst others the list goes on.... infuriates me. Now she has more exotics and no more staff or knowledge. I have gotten to the point I cant watch her stories anymore. If anyone knows how to or has time to update the wiki. We need the receipts
Did the gennet sadly pass away? I know she was saying rehomed but I didn’t believe it for a minute, the state of the tail said to me it should of been at the vets not having her manky hands ‘put honey on it’ I wonder if the sheep who’s disabled has had an xray? Probably not 🤬

Reactions: 5
Did the gennet sadly pass away? I know she was saying rehomed but I didn’t believe it for a minute, the state of the tail said to me it should of been at the vets not having her manky hands ‘put honey on it’ I wonder if the sheep who’s disabled has had an xray? Probably not 🤬
I think ‘pass away’ is an understatement seeing as how bad the tail was. Can’t imagine Jodie let the Genet go peacefully

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What better way to spend a bank holiday than comment cleansing your social media. 🙄
They're right though. Where are all the animals like the sheep and goats haven't seen them in ages. Hides the comments just like she's hiding the grazing animals.

Nice swing set for the adults wonder how much that cost them.

Reactions: 11
They're right though. Where are all the animals like the sheep and goats haven't seen them in ages. Hides the comments just like she's hiding the grazing animals.

Nice swing set for the adults wonder how much that cost them.
She is hiding everything in the paddock at the moment isn't she. If even Jodie is ashamed to show it it must be bad. 😰

The swings I reckon cost at least four rolls of wallpaper.

Reactions: 10
New stories up claiming that other rescues have been bad mouthing her lol. Of course she says they are just JEALOUS!! 🤣 VJB'S!!!! Jodie maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you would be willing to take some constructive criticism from rescues that have been running for years/decades, as they are vastly more experienced than yourself just indulging in your latest hobby of role playing as a rescue because you want ALL of the animals IN THE WORLD to snog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
New stories up claiming that other rescues have been bad mouthing her lol. Of course she says they are just JEALOUS!! 🤣 VJB'S!!!! Jodie maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you would be willing to take some constructive criticism from rescues that have been running for years/decades, as they are vastly more experienced than yourself just indulging in your latest hobby of role playing as a rescue because you want ALL of the animals IN THE WORLD to snog
That would require some degree of self awareness and we all know Jodie has absolutely none of that.

Last edited:
She has the biggest animal enclosures EVAH!!!! Biggest she's ever seen.

I think the next lucky fella is in love

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.