Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking earlier does Jodie own a bloody bra? Don’t think she does judging by the last filthy video
Believe it or not she does. It is under increasing gravitational pressure. She may be using the elastic in her bras as boundary fencing. No one I know with any knowledge of animal welfare could fit that many animals in a 3 acre paddock without elastic boundaries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why keep Marmosets in a bird cage when you can let them live their best life ever in a bare shed?!
There’s zero stimulation and enrichment in their enclosure. Where are the trees that emulate their natural habitat?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why keep Marmosets in a bird cage when you can let them live their best life ever in a bare shed?!
There’s zero stimulation and enrichment in their enclosure. Where are the trees that emulate their natural habitat?
Every time I see the enclosures I honestly think they look like a prison cell, I think it was the raccoons it just looked thoroughly miserable

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been mentioned already but why on earth didn’t she bottle feed the new lamb outside the enclosure for its first feed seeing as she has to pick her up and carry her anyway. She has no regard for making things less stressful for these animals considering they didn’t know if it had an injury or not and the other lambs were climbing all over it. It’s very clear that Jack & Steph are absolutely clueless aswell or afraid to have an opinion around her! 😡

• Sad
I know it’s been mentioned already but why on earth didn’t she bottle feed the new lamb outside the enclosure for its first feed seeing as she has to pick her up and carry her anyway. She has no regard for making things less stressful for these animals considering they didn’t know if it had an injury or not and the other lambs were climbing all over it. It’s very clear that Jack & Steph are absolutely clueless aswell or afraid to have an opinion around her! 😡
Well said. She is completely tone deaf to the animals needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The lamb has quite the reaction when the other girl presses on its leg and to be fair to Marsh, she does say about taking it to the vet. Although whether that actually happens is another matter but you can see the surprise on her face when the lamb moves its legs!
She looks so pissed off at the other lambs climbing up, what does she expect? They want a noms too!

Reactions: 12
I know pigs are big, are they supposed to be as fat as the ones Jodie has? They look that fat? Im surprised they can walk or should I say wade through the mud pit. To keep all those enclosure clean each day I’d think she’d need a minimum of another 3/5 people

Reactions: 7
Nobody is ever allowed to disagree with Miss Jodie! I don't doubt they love animals, but someone like Jodie will use that to their advantage - "you can't leave me, you're ABANDONING the animals..." . It seems like Jack is there 24/7, he may as well move in. Parge must be paying them a fortune to stay 😄 I don't know how the pair of them can stick Jodie's useless management.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been having half a look at the primate law/license coming in(both references are from 2024). I’m wondering if her DWA license for the lemurs was rejected & she’s settled for marmosets instead? by the sounds of it the new law won’t come into effect til 2026 so loads of time for their previous owner to sort that out OR sell them as far as I’m aware. I reckon she just wanted to snag a monkey before the law changed & she’d be denied

Attachments

• Sad
I know pigs are big, are they supposed to be as fat as the ones Jodie has? They look that fat? Im surprised they can walk or should I say wade through the mud pit. To keep all those enclosure clean each day I’d think she’d need a minimum of another 3/5 people
The meerkats are fat to
probably eating out of boredom
its cruel to over feed but i guess she gets so many freebies she does not care

funnily i was thinking last night how the heck do they manage running the place,lets face it jodie doesnt do much and they have the odd helper but the numbers keep rising it must be a nightmare even with jack/steff

funnily i was thinking last night how the heck do they manage running the place,lets face it jodie doesnt do much and they have the odd helper but the numbers keep rising it must be a nightmare even with jack/steff
Here in Ireland, the law for dog breeding establishments is 1 staff member per 30 dogs. So if we take that as a very rough benchmark, Jodie would actually need up to 20 employees based on current figures of ~600 inmates animals. Now of course, she is a UK charity, so I'm sure there are all sorts of exemptions and clauses because of the various exotic animals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The meerkats are fat to
probably eating out of boredom
its cruel to over feed but i guess she gets so many freebies she does not care.
They don't have enough room for sufficient exercise and she just chucks their food straight in front of them or puts it in a bowl.

They need more room and decent scatter feeds.

Reactions: 10
Here in Ireland, the law for dog breeding establishments is 1 staff member per 30 dogs. So if we take that as a very rough benchmark, Jodie would actually need up to 20 employees based on current figures of ~600 inmates animals. Now of course, she is a UK charity, so I'm sure there are all sorts of exemptions and clauses because of the various exotic animals.
She isn't a UK charity she is a CIC (Community Interest Company) which is a business. If she were a charity she would be able to claim gift aid and have to be transparent with finances.
---
I’ve been having half a look at the primate law/license coming in(both references are from 2024). I’m wondering if her DWA license for the lemurs was rejected & she’s settled for marmosets instead? by the sounds of it the new law won’t come into effect til 2026 so loads of time for their previous owner to sort that out OR sell them as far as I’m aware. I reckon she just wanted to snag a monkey before the law changed & she’d be denied
Decision for DWA license still awaited. Currently marmosets don't require a license. The person the lemurs are being "acquired" from is obviously in a position to look after them because she has had time to build an enclosure, apply for a license and await the decision from the UDC licensing committee.
That can hardly be a "rescue," so it's a private zoo or a zoo open to the public. As there are no visitor or parking facilities one would guess a private zoo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
its been getting quieter and quieter for a couple months but yes the worst this week
i wonder if people remove their donations when the content is so poor

she still hasn’t revealed the last few sound of a pound totals. I’m sure I’ve seen people asking & she says the same as the genet ‘I did a story on it’. no you didn’t liar, you pocketed it

I think she’s making her current wage from supreme cbd. Can anyone remember when the owner donated £5000 to Fripps, I wonder if that was to avoid some of his tax bill and pay her on the sly aswell 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.