Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems the fox cubs are right next to the budgies, I’m sure that won’t be stressful for either of them
I don't get the interaction and filming of the fox cubs when they are due for soft release, yet she refuses to soft release the hedgehogs or hand them over to someone who can and will.

Reactions: 13
I don't get the interaction and filming of the fox cubs when they are due for soft release, yet she refuses to soft release the hedgehogs or hand them over to someone who can and will.
What I don’t understand is why she was asking for dog toys for the foxes on her Amazon wish list if she’s going to be releasing them 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is why she was asking for dog toys for the foxes on her Amazon wish list if she’s going to be releasing them 🤔
Exactly. She would be better off giving them meat to fight over to develop their natural instincts. They could bury it too in the bark. They look very exposed in that best evah cage enclosure too.

Reactions: 10
I bet they don’t end up getting released for some ridiculous reason. I’ve got a mother and cubs who keep coming in my garden, only issue I have a foxhound so I’m having to stand guard and hoping they go elsewhere where a hound isn’t living. No jodie I will not tell you where I live or you’ll keep in your prison!

Reactions: 10
I bet they don’t end up getting released for some ridiculous reason. I’ve got a mother and cubs who keep coming in my garden, only issue I have a foxhound so I’m having to stand guard and hoping they go elsewhere where a hound isn’t living. No jodie I will not tell you where I live or you’ll keep in your prison!
There will be a logical reason in Jodie La La Land why they can't be released.
I just hope they don't release them where we are because they get ousted and injured by the existing fox population and then scavenge around houses and kill people's chickens and ducks. They have a miserable few weeks and then get shot.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember the Jodie Marsh getting married programme and everyone just wasn’t interested. The press call was a wash out and no one watched it. There was slight press interest when it came out it was all staged but that was only leaked because no one would have paid the slightest bit of notice of the show otherwise. There was a brief interest with the bodybuilding but nothing after that really. She just isn’t a very pleasant person so I imagine she has burned a lot of bridges along the way.

Reactions: 15
She needs to look at actual celebs who use their love of animals for good like Ricky Gervais gave some of his tour money to charities Dave Bautista who shows dogs that need homes and has 4 rescues of his own she could have stuck to a couple of rescue animals maybe done a decent documentary about it and all would have been good but NO she went nuclear and now has eleventy millions captives

Reactions: 15
Those cubs are in a tiny enclosure. It looks like it’s maybe 2.5’ x 5’. That is not a big enough space for a rabbit let alone half a dozen Fox cubs 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I remember the Jodie Marsh getting married programme and everyone just wasn’t interested. The press call was a wash out and no one watched it. There was slight press interest when it came out it was all staged but that was only leaked because no one would have paid the slightest bit of notice of the show otherwise. There was a brief interest with the bodybuilding but nothing after that really. She just isn’t a very pleasant person so I imagine she has burned a lot of bridges along the way.
100%. She often turned up to booked gigs still hungover from the night before, in the previous night's makeup & hair, with an entourage of soulmates. She also skipped bookings at the last minute, if she didn't feel like it. Slagged off loads of other celebrities, who then went on to be become more influential, richer, and famous than her. Jodie never thought strategically like that, because she was far too clevah to keep an agent.

Frequently caught out in lies with former partners, alleged partners, and media organisations. Any wonder that people stopped booking her, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
seems the fox cubs are right next to the budgies, I’m sure that won’t be stressful for either of them
Now I may be a city girl, but I would have thought budgies shouldn't be put beside predatory animals who are most likely to kill them. What chance do these birds have of survival, with the foxes and 30+ plus cats nearby?! How bloody stupid of Jodie.

Reactions: 12
New to the Jodie Marsh threads, been following for a few weeks and I’m dismayed to see she now has marmosets. Almost a dozen of them all at once as well. She has no idea what she’s doing and considering her usual standard of care I’m really worried about them. Unlike her I don’t pretend to be an expert but they obviously have highly complex social needs and are quite delicate creatures. They belong in a proper sanctuary, not in a glorified shed set up. New toys for Jodie though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I went to visit monkey world an amazing sanctuary down south there was a tv show about it once and hubby joked would the monkeys make a good pet as I love them the keeper said when monkeys are bored and don’t have enough space/proper environment they spend all day wanking 😂 makes sense why Jodie exotic got them now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has anybody seen the latest filthy episode? I see she now has a new favourite pet of the month - the new disabled lamb. I know the other lambs were jumping up her, pushed one of them away a bit harshly. They’re no longer the flavour of the month. Those wheels will be muddy and wrecked within a month

• Sad
Reactions: 9
100%. She often turned up to booked gigs still hungover from the night before, in the previous night's makeup & hair, with an entourage of soulmates. She also skipped bookings at the last minute, if she didn't feel like it. Slagged off loads of other celebrities, who then went on to be become more influential, richer, and famous than her. Jodie never thought strategically like that, because she was far too clevah to keep an agent.

Frequently caught out in lies with former partners, alleged partners, and media organisations. Any wonder that people stopped booking her, really.
I think Jodie had an accidental career and fucked it up, as she does everything, with her attitude and Brattish way of living. She was given the golden ticket as “Jordan’s Rival” but it’s all the behaviour you listed that fucked it for her in the end. My mate is a singer as remembers Katie Price as “the most insecure person I have ever met in the industry” but said she was quite nice, and more of a a cartoon slag character back then, harmless. Jodie’s reputation was unprofessional and not a nice person. You can’t get away with that for long when your only talent is falling out of nightclubs.

Ever since then, she has been trying to stay relevant. We have had Bodybuilder Jodie (I highly reccomend watching the Doc, it’s very Partridge and she gets told straight by Eddie A), Documentary Jodie (the usual, expert in everything and knows nothing attitude, very combative, absolutely not a journalist) Businesswoman Jodie (two failed businesses as far as I can remember in recent history) Blogger Jodie (I am always grateful for this era, never stop ❤ however she gets people to pay 30 quid for about 10 blogs despite promising regular updates) Professional Carer/Griever (culminating in the most Unbelievable Eulogy which I reccomend you all view as, even more unbelievably, Jodie chose to put it out to the world. This lead nicely into the narrative of Jodie “following her dream” we had to clarify which dream as, like Soulmates, there have been many. We now have “Mr Jones’ Rescue Jodie”, another disaster. She really is the world’s shittest Mr Benn.

I guess my point is, Jodie is a good example of how attitude is far more important and you can have the world handed to you and duck it up by being a massive hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anybody seen the latest filthy episode? I see she now has a new favourite pet of the month - the new disabled lamb. I know the other lambs were jumping up her, pushed one of them away a bit harshly. They’re no longer the flavour of the month. Those wheels will be muddy and wrecked within a month
A new lamb straight into the shed with other lambs who have been shitting blood but no one knows what was wrong and one eventually died. Once again, no quarantine procedures followed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.