Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the Jodie Marsh threads, been following for a few weeks and I’m dismayed to see she now has marmosets. Almost a dozen of them all at once as well. She has no idea what she’s doing and considering her usual standard of care I’m really worried about them. Unlike her I don’t pretend to be an expert but they obviously have highly complex social needs and are quite delicate creatures. They belong in a proper sanctuary, not in a glorified shed set up. New toys for Jodie though.
I'm sure someone on this thread called it months back - that she's end up with monkeys, etc.

Reactions: 12
The narcissist is never wrong! 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm only 1 minute 20 seconds in to the new Filthy and the info gained so far is; new lamb arrived after suffering an injury is paralysed in her back legs. Hasn't been to a vet though. So they've got her a wheelchair. Is kicking her back legs though so there is some sort of response there...so not paralysed. HASN'T SEEN A VET but straight in with a wheelchair?! I don't understand how people think this is normal and something to be praised?! Imagine if a child had a fall then couldn't use their leg... and instead of going to doctors/hospital, you just stuck them in a wheelchair for the rest of their life. It's mind boggling!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm only 1 minute 20 seconds in to the new Filthy and the info gained so far is; new lamb arrived after suffering an injury is paralysed in her back legs. Hasn't been to a vet though. So they've got her a wheelchair. Is kicking her back legs though so there is some sort of response there...so not paralysed. HASN'T SEEN A VET but straight in with a wheelchair?! I don't understand how people think this is normal and something to be praised?! Imagine if a child had a fall then couldn't use their leg... and instead of going to doctors/hospital, you just stuck them in a wheelchair for the rest of their life. It's mind boggling!!
Wow you're right. "Has she seen a vet?"..."No"

Also just a few minutes in and it is so noisy. I can barely hear them over that racket. I can't imagine what it's like everyday.
---
Earth angel Jodie shoves lamb out of the way for her new toy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There is obviously something working behind because the lamb is toileting. Who the feck would take on an animal like that and not seek professional veterinary advice?? Oh I know. The same person that took a tawny owl on and failed to seek professional veterinary advice on a number of occassions. Only months later to discover it had badly injured it's wing when falling down the chimney and received no veterinary care!!
Yet Jodie reckoned it flew onto the roof with the wing injured already!

People do do this with their children. This woman is now running an animal "rescue!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It made me really angry how she shoved that poor lamb away, once she has a new star of the show it’s virtually ‘duck off now’ to the old ones

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Apart from Jodie knowing everything because obviously she is a medical genius, I thought she was probably handling it this way to keep vet costs down. AFAIK, she hasn't fully cleared that last vet bill? (maybe I missed it if she did)

Reactions: 8
There is obviously something working behind because the lamb is toileting. Who the feck would take on an animal like that and not seek professional veterinary advice?? Oh I know. The same person that took a tawny owl on and failed to seek professional veterinary advice on a number of occassions. Only months later to discover it had badly injured it's wing when falling down the chimney and received no veterinary care!!
Yet Jodie reckoned it flew onto the roof with the wing injured already!

People do do this with their children. This woman is now running an animal "rescue!"
What animal rescue does she run?

It made me really angry how she shoved that poor lamb away, once she has a new star of the show it’s virtually ‘duck off now’ to the old ones
Ikr. She could have fed the lamb away from the others. The lambs only been there 5 minutes and she's chucked her in with the other lambs, put her wheels straight on, got a camera in her face and a crowd of people around her. The dog whining to get to her. I'm sure the previous owner said something like she's scared of dog's.

Reactions: 8
As someone who has worked in Children’s Services, we would have classed that as “Medical Neglect”’ with further assessment required in respect of wider neglect concerns.

What animal rescue does she run?
It used to be called Rainbow's End. Someone broke in and rescued all of the animals. It has reinvented itself as Hope Rescue. I couldn't work out why I was getting notifications. Same "rescue" different name.

Ikr. She could have fed the lamb away from the others. The lambs only been there 5 minutes and she's chucked her in with the other lambs, put her wheels straight on, got a camera in her face and a crowd of people around her. The dog whining to get to her. I'm sure the previous owner said something like she's scared of dog's.
Her lack of empathy never fails to astound me. It's all about Jodie and a good story for her social media. Kerrrrching! £££££££££££

Reactions: 10
100% saw the "paralysed lamb" and saw pound signs. A lamb in a wheelchair - what better sob story to get donations!! "Screw the vets, this lamb in a wheelchair is gold!"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
100% saw the "paralysed lamb" and saw pound signs. A lamb in a wheelchair - what better sob story to get donations!! "Screw the vets, this lamb in a wheelchair is gold!"
The charity who brought the lamb received a free holiday from Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway because of that charity, and then complained to the Sun that she wasn’t allowed to take her disabled dog which is the face of that charity

• Wow
  • Sad
the state of the pond now vs when she first moved
She has probably killed the eco system that was there before. It would have had thriving communities of newts, frogs and toads. The ducks, geese and terrapins will have killed the lot and eaten the spawn too.
Does Steph only have one top? It's black and white just like the best badgah evah!! :ROFLMAO:

She has probably killed the eco system that was there before. It would have had thriving communities of newts, frogs and toads. The ducks, geese and terrapins will have killed the lot and eaten the spawn too.
Does Steph only have one top? It's black and white just like the best badgah evah!! :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking earlier does Jodie own a bloody bra? Don’t think she does judging by the last filthy video

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dying for Jode to have a go on the boat. The oversized mampy will sink it like the Titanic. At least she’ll have a ‘Jack’ to rescue her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dying for Jode to have a go on the boat. The oversized mampy will sink it like the Titanic. At least she’ll have a ‘Jack’ to rescue her
I don’t like saying about someone’s weight, I’m not a stick insect but she’s bullied enough people about their weight. When she was getting the disabled lamb I thought Jesus Christ how big is she? Says 14, I’m 14 and I’m nothing like her size

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.