Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I caught it too. Absolute state of it's skin, for someone that has no time evahh she manages lots of treatments. Oh and Jodes your hairdressers are mobile so you aren't special šŸ˜‚
As the late Pete Burns once said you are repugnant to me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s a wonder she never got together with Bear. He likes a good old battywash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You're all VJB if you don't want to see emu stick it's head up Hannah's vag. The calendar will never sell because you'll be sick in the morning looking at Hannah's amazing tits whilst your tits droop in your cup of tea bunch of judgy cunts.

1000011976.jpg

---
Itā€™s a wonder she never got together with Bear. He likes a good old battywash
Even Bear's standards aren't that low.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw earlier that Hannah has done a shoot with Jem Lucy as well as Skanky Price, so if anyone wants to see her bits n bobs posing with 'creatures' they sure don't need to buy a calender!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You're all VJB if you don't want to see emu stick it's head up Hannah's vag. The calendar will never sell because you'll be sick in the morning looking at Hannah's amazing tits whilst your tits droop in your cup of tea bunch of judgy cunts.

View attachment 2854182
---

Even Bear's standards aren't that low.

It amazes and infuriates me that Jodie continues to pimp out women/her ā€œfriendsā€ repeatedly and publically and no one calls her out for it.

Look, no shame to SW or OF, of which I know people who do both, this is just my opinion of this situation and Jodieā€™s behaviour. You have women who meet Jodie, become their best friend EVAH, usually quite normal women (we usually quite like them on here, at least at the start), just women living their lives with no obvious concerns etc. Suddenly these women are doing OF, out of no where. Jodie says to empower them etc. Whilst taking part in the most dated, womenā€™s wives-esque photoshoots, it becomes apparent that most of these images are, in fact, for Jodieā€™s OF. So who profits? Originally it was Jodie but now she says it is Fripps. In that case, who paid for the 150 quid a roll wallpaper? Iā€™d like a generous benefactor like that please. Following this period of intense friendship, gaybaiting photoshoots and being best friends EVAH, said best friend will suddenly disappear without a word of acknowledgment or explanation (or occasional, if Jodie has read Tattle and then she will passively aggressively tell a victim laden story). Sometimes said friend completely disappears offline (Mark providing bodies for Billy?)

Joking aside, does anyone else find that pattern of behaviour deeply worrying?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Page 3 starts with a brag about the house, how she was the smartest girl in the village, the very first best friend EVAH, ending with how she isnā€™t scared of anything.

We are only 3 pages in Mushers, I might have to figure out how to Wiki before long because itā€™s gold already, just complete Partridge
"playing in the mud" hahahahah foreshadowing there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Jodie Marsh #23
Her new bestie posed and flopped out her tits
Jodies filter slipped and she showed us all her zits

• Haha
It amazes and infuriates me that Jodie continues to pimp out women/her ā€œfriendsā€ repeatedly and publically and no one calls her out for it.

Look, no shame to SW or OF, of which I know people who do both, this is just my opinion of this situation and Jodieā€™s behaviour. You have women who meet Jodie, become their best friend EVAH, usually quite normal women (we usually quite like them on here, at least at the start), just women living their lives with no obvious concerns etc. Suddenly these women are doing OF, out of no where. Jodie says to empower them etc. Whilst taking part in the most dated, womenā€™s wives-esque photoshoots, it becomes apparent that most of these images are, in fact, for Jodieā€™s OF. So who profits? Originally it was Jodie but now she says it is Fripps. In that case, who paid for the 150 quid a roll wallpaper? Iā€™d like a generous benefactor like that please. Following this period of intense friendship, gaybaiting photoshoots and being best friends EVAH, said best friend will suddenly disappear without a word of acknowledgment or explanation (or occasional, if Jodie has read Tattle and then she will passively aggressively tell a victim laden story). Sometimes said friend completely disappears offline (Mark providing bodies for Billy?)

Joking aside, does anyone else find that pattern of behaviour deeply worrying?
Sheā€™s an abuser.

• Heart
This is then 27 year old Jodie writing about the penis of the then 14 year old boy she lost her virginity to. Iā€™m only on page 8 and Iā€™m out for the night. That has made my skin crawl.
Love that you are reading this and the extracts are a great reminder of what a narc n0nce she is, but for the love of god please can you clean your phone camera or kindle screen or something please please? šŸ˜‚ said with the most love evah letā€™s flop a tit out together one day etc etc x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The OF stuff is a step up from before. It was bad enough that she used to make her then best friends 4evah, ST Lauren & Sarah Eyebrows, pour themselves into skimpy revealing outfits just to go to the pub, EVERY time. You could tell Lauren felt uncomfortable. I think the Elvis phase has been the only time she has gotten into someone else's world, otherwise you have to like everything she likes or she won't talk to you.
She uses her SoulMates to validate her, it is absolutely about control & manipulation. I do think there's some insecurity: Jodie always needed an entourage/a maaaaaaaan. If she wanted to dress like a slutty clown, fine, but she doesn't want to be the only slutty clown in the pub. She wants to be the sexiest slutty clown & that only works when she nags her non-model mates to dress up as slutty clowns. She's a nasty witch either way.

• Heart
This week, Hannah is 'stunning inside and out', next week, Hannah will be persona non grata, followed by lots of passive aggressive 'cryptic' quotes about how 'some friends are just not good enough', followed a few weeks later by Jodie flogging 25 year old pics of her and saying how no-one compares etc. etc. She is seriously emotionally immature and so bleeping predictable.

Itā€™s so true, sheā€™s never friends with people who are ā€˜togetherā€™ thereā€™s always something lacking and she crams herself into that void like the true space invader that she is.

I find the whole naked calendar bid quite perverse especially around animals, who is it catering to exactly?

• Heart
Itā€™s so true, sheā€™s never friends with people who are ā€˜togetherā€™ thereā€™s always something lacking and she crams herself into that void like the true space invader that she is.

I find the whole naked calendar bid quite perverse especially around animals, who is it catering to exactly?
Jodies ego!!
If it were to raise money for the animals you would do one that was going to appeal to the maximum number of people. That way you could do a bigger print run and reduce costs making maximum profit for the CIC. Doing two, one of which is "bit of fun" is not a good use of donated money, but then neither is using straw to soak up the swamp.

• Heart
The OF stuff is a step up from before. It was bad enough that she used to make her then best friends 4evah, ST Lauren & Sarah Eyebrows, pour themselves into skimpy revealing outfits just to go to the pub, EVERY time. You could tell Lauren felt uncomfortable. I think the Elvis phase has been the only time she has gotten into someone else's world, otherwise you have to like everything she likes or she won't talk to you.
She uses her SoulMates to validate her, it is absolutely about control & manipulation. I do think there's some insecurity: Jodie always needed an entourage/a maaaaaaaan. If she wanted to dress like a slutty clown, fine, but she doesn't want to be the only slutty clown in the pub. She wants to be the sexiest slutty clown & that only works when she nags her non-model mates to dress up as slutty clowns. She's a nasty witch either way.
I had a friend like this totally love bombed you became your bestie in days she was the skinny pretty one so just wanted friends who were less skinny and pretty then would demand we all dressed in tiny outfits which she looked great in and I looked less great šŸ˜‚ very happy we havenā€™t spoken in 10 years now

• Heart

men who are into bestiality and football tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Poops spoons and Eric are getting a month. The calendar will be amaaaaaaazing............not. All these non entities that no one wants to see hiding their bits with conveniently placed animals. Weird bestialty calendar.

Think I'll get a Tower Hills calendar next year.

1000012004.jpg
1000012002.jpg
1000012000.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Poops spoons and Eric are getting a month. The calendar will be amaaaaaaazing............not. All these non entities that no one wants to see hiding their bits with conveniently placed animals. Weird bestialty calendar.

Think I'll get a Tower Hills calendar next year.

View attachment 2855061View attachment 2855062View attachment 2855063
well thatā€™s just put off anyone who might have considered buying a calendar. Nice work poop spoons!
think they forget times have moved on and no mechanic is going to be buying a calendar of some rancid has beens posing with muddy farm animals to put up in their garage. Donā€™t most people just use the calendar on their phone now anyway?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.