Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
claims to live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields, forests & nowhere local to buy veg yet at the same time has a whole village against her. doesn’t have time to go to a supermarket but has time for non vegan facials & filming shitty videos with Nicky Johnson while she’s there. she can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 16

Raggamuffin

Manic does look thin. You can see his shoulder blades.
There is howevah a clean yellow bucket on display. Hoorah!!
Did anyone else notice the Filthy dirty bowls being used for the meerkats in the night time feed Filthy?
Floodlights and head torches for nocturnal animals wasn't great viewing.
I thought all the bowls looked bloody disgusting!
Edit to add. Her bloody voice either fag ash lil guffawing with the builders or lil baby sick voice talking to the captives 🤢

• Sick

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
The problem is baby animals are cute and bring in donations. She will always need new babies, but she doesn't rehome.
---
Jodie is now saying he needs the company of other foxes. She says in this video that he arrived from a fox rescue because he didn't like other foxes.
Maybe he didn’t. You don’t know how good you’ve got it until you’ve spent a month with THE Jodie Marsh. He would probably agree to live in the middle of a fox hunter’s kennels if it got him out.

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
The vewy, vewy, vewy high up policeman better hope she never reveals his name or he could be in the shit due to her stupid April fool (must probably made up) story. Bestest potential accident coverer-up EVAHHHHHHHH
I’m sure it’s not hard to find out who it is tbh. She’s an absolute moron.
I don’t doubt she’s totally exaggerated the story but if true there should be investigations and disciplinary action.

I don’t care how high up and VERY VERY VERY important your friends are YOU are not above the law Jodie and someone somewhere knows someone who’s even higher and like the most best important EVAH. Cunt.

• Heart

Marge’s Ghost

I’m starting to think the Law Enforcement element of the Sons of Ham & Cheese is probably limited to parking patrol. Because they’re shit judges of character. Backpatch wannabes 😂

• Haha
Jeff the dog already had a dubious broken leg… didn’t she fund raise for his surgery as well even though she owned him well before starting schitts farm?
That was Wendy, injured by Enzo - paid for by Jo public.
If I remember rightly she told us on the Wednesday Wendy had broke her leg and the surgery didn’t take place till the Sunday. Had to be a reason her vets didn’t operate immediately on that Wednesday. I am guessing it might be because it had been broken a few days and started to heal wrong, and/or became infected. I have a gut feeling there was a specific reason they did not to operate immediately. Seeing as vet Marsh couldn’t tell a muntjac had a smashed pelvis or an owl was missing some wing we could assume Wendy suffered that broken leg days before and on inspection perhaps mummy didn’t think the leg was busted, or maybe she was simply just too busy to notice.

• Sad
  • Angry

GeraldsRevenge

he was never going to be slaughtered, if she can lie over such basic things it definitely makes you question the bigger picture …also needs £100k, perhaps she should’ve thought of that when she took on so many animals OR should’ve bought an actual farm with barns & yards already in place🙄
Didn't she block and delete people who said she needed hard standing? Now begging for an INSANE amount of money to... make hard standing 🤔🤣

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Fucking 'zoomies' grow the fuck up Jodes you absolute bell end!
Nothing that survives in your cess pit garden can zoom anywhere! How many new animals has she acquired? Need to update her wiki.

This is Hamish living his best life evah! It's a life of swamp, hay and hard feed from now on. Look at the size of the water bucket for a bull that size on a dry diet. The fencing won't be adequate once he gets a whiff of grass outside the swamp.

Who remembers her last summer with Mabel out in the garden and then complaining because the neighbour was out on his tractor mower and frightening Mabel with the noise (regardless of all the builders knocking, heavy plant machinery, barking dogs, braying donkeys, karaoke and motorcycle noise etc), so she had to take poor Mabel indoors. Well, just wait till Hamish gets a whiff of that freshly cut spring grass when the tractor mower is out again. Lets hope he makes a run for freedom, although I worry about what other animals might be in his path. He could flaten that Heras fencing and kill something. Did someone mention a while back that a lamb died at her old address when one of those fence panels fell on it. Just shows how dangerous and unsuitable they are in a farm environment. I suppose she would have to beg to buy the proper livestock hurdles so doesn't bother when she has daddy who can supply Heras fencing along with I assume all the ugly scaffolding poles which adorn fripps farm.

Just imagine the torture those poor animals will all endure though when they can smell fresh grass in the air, or when the village green outside the farm cottage garden is cut. I wonder what her local farmers are growing around her this year, the animals might just find the grass greener on the other side........I await the next big block buster, a remake of 'The Great Escape'🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

1000010005.jpg

• Sick
Oh fuck my life, not another Round of photos of Jodie going to see increasingly overweight Elvis impersonators with a new group of friends living her best life EVAH.

Shall we have a bingo on what can top “he likes to fuck dead people” as reasons why Mark was the worst EVAH.
Fuck me more photos of the has-been "happy international woman's day remember you can do anything if you set your mind to it." Yeah except keeping your animals alive.

• Haha
  • Sad

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I don’t know who that weirdly shaped woman is threatening to get naked but good lord she looks like she stinks

• Haha

Raggamuffin

Exactly this and the constant pictures of her in her prime just show how much she doesnt look like that now!!!
Stop living in the past you deluded woman. I feel embarassed for you!!

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Stand alone enclosure with no other animals nearby? Except the entire residential property and garden holds 600 animals including horses and a highland cow.

How is she planning to pay for their keep? Internet begging and unpopular only fans? She can’t get her vets bills paid

Last edited: