Jodie Marsh #2 This week's top billing at the Heartbreak Hotel....... Billy and The Vaginas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to Shepap wish they would come on here and spill the tea. Everyone of her bffs are ‘amazing’ until she falls out with them then absolutely slates them.
Absolutely. I reckon most don’t because they’re just too busy living their own lives and once they’ve known Jodie they just wanna forget her 🤣

It was something along the lines of he was jealous and bitter about her and Billy and he was fucked up in the head if I remember rightly. You won’t be surprised to hear that their falling out was all Dave’s fault because, as always, Jodie is the perfect friend and the victim.
David Rainbird isn’t it? Seems like a really nice guy, and he was always nice to her parents, and at her parents parties.

Reactions: 9
I think probably he is the real victim here actually, she comes across as quite dangerous. Narcissistic and histrionic, if you’re a man who can’t be your puppet any more then it’s curtains for you and she will tear you apart. I wonder if the police will get involved? The insta posts seem really unhinged!

Her followers are absolutely batshit!!!
What is Billy's account please ?

Reactions: 1
She is a master manipulator…
He is a young lad who lost his mother so was probably quite vulnerable anyway.
She brings people in and suffocates them.

she iS a bully !! She had opened his insta to get full on abuse and blocked any people he had any kind of relationship with that stuck up for him!!!
she’s disgusting!!
I actually liked her before because of all her anti bullying campaigns.
when they got together my first though was “please god don’t break up!!!”
She’s a vile excuse of a human

What is Billy's account please ?
I’m blocked but it’s
Billycollinsmusic

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet billy is too busy shagging one of the vagina’s to worry about getting his instagram back 🤣

she unfollowed everyone apart from herself and the farm… and we’re meant to believe its billy’s account
Exactly. What a c*nt. why are you letting all your little followers abuse a young lad!!
she’s honestly disgusting

Reactions: 21
She is a master manipulator…
He is a young lad who lost his mother so was probably quite vulnerable anyway.
She brings people in and suffocates them.

she iS a bully !! She had opened his insta to get full on abuse and blocked any people he had any kind of relationship with that stuck up for him!!!
she’s disgusting!!
I actually liked her before because of all her anti bullying campaigns.
when they got together my first though was “please god don’t break up!!!”
She’s a vile excuse of a human

I’m blocked but it’s
Billycollinsmusic
Thank you . I didn't know his surname .

Reactions: 2
Just been reading the instagrams , talk about airing the dirty laundry over social media 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Heres his instagram billycollinsmusic and yes only following her and the farm. Heres some comments with some recent replies :oops: That’s manipulative behaviour alright, very Jodie stye it’s backfiring on her already by doing this with his phone just shows her true colours !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Exactly. What a c*nt. why are you letting all your little followers abuse a young lad!!
she’s honestly disgusting
Completely! “Mature” (in age, rather!) men and women wading in to air their abuse too, and she’s enabled it. Honestly ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 16
I know I wish I had a fake account. I would be posting on hers but I don’t want to get blocked 😂😂😭 people need to realise what she’s doing.

I’m in NO WAY saying sexting/cheating is right at all.
But 1) we don’t know what he’s done 2) he wasn’t famous before and I don’t think he deserves to be slaughtered by the public
3) of what she’s saying IS true why make it known? Why not just go to the police? Surely the police IF what she’s saying is true would say she’s not allowed to post it all 🤦🏻‍♀️

What she’s doing is wrong

Completely! “Mature” (in age, rather!) men and women wading in to air their abuse too, and she’s enabled it. Honestly ridiculous 🙄
I know it’s disgusting. It’s pack mentality.

what annoys me most is she preached for YEARS about bullying. And I really liked it as I was horrendously bullied, so it made me happy someone was shedding light on it.
but what she’s doing is worse! She’s literally getting all her followers to abuse him. By posting what she has and controlling his Instagram it’s honestly shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So if what she claims is true - then it is a very serious crime and she needs to remove her post, hand the phone into the police (screen shots will not suffice) and stop creating hysteria around the breakup. She’s seemingly not very bright is she.

Reactions: 16
yep she has taken over his account like people say she is getting the public to bully

after all he has said will the police get involved without her reporting?
she could be saying anything and lying,surely she cant say all that without anything happening
i think she has a mental illness and is so attention seeking i actually feel angry on his part for what she is doing and i never liked him much😆😆

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe the amount of people just taking her word for it and firing abuse at him. Obviously we don’t know the truth but Jodie makes claims like this of varying degrees about her exes and people don’t seem to question her, her fans just take it as gospel

Even if there is 1% of truth in the disgusting things she is insinuating then i would sure as be keeping it to myself ( and the police) for the sheer embarrassment that i have picked yet another so called deviant..

Says a lot about her if she keeps attracting ped0’s and rapist wannabe’s

• Heart
Has 'sex therapist' always been in his bio? I only follow Jodie so not sure, or is it something Jodie has done?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So if what she claims is true - then it is a very serious crime and she needs to remove her post, hand the phone into the police (screen shots will not suffice) and stop creating hysteria around the breakup. She’s seemingly not very bright is she.
This is some sort of Jodie getting “revenge” but its actually manipulative and bullying (for someone who is so anti bullying this looks so bad) and she hasn’t got that blog anymore to put it on!! (some hilarious posts going back to 2006 😂) She take his phone and lets her fans leave comments abusing him and someone (suspected Jodie) is actually replying to some of the nasty messages :oops: so when is she going to report these aligations to the police because as far as im aware sexting,having affairs or send nude photos with consent is not a crime! its not a nice thing to go through I imagine! shes such a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Howling that people are commenting that he’s used Jodie for her fame to further his career 😂😂😂 sorry I forgot she even existed until this boot off!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has 'sex therapist' always been in his bio? I only follow Jodie so not sure, or is it something Jodie has done?
No that’s new. She has access to his account and has put that on. I really hope he scrapes together some money to go after her. She’s not well in the head. Never has been and still isn’t. Doesn’t matter how many emus goats and turkeys she collects: she’s still nuts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, it said "musician" until this morning. Also he now has 13k followers, up from 12.4k since this begun.

She's acting like a malevolent spurned teenager. The accusations get worse with every one she splits with. It's gone from "small willy" to "necrophile". She's bleeping crazy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.