Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
When I was young, I had a much older narc ex who I was not that interested in - and ended up being in a 5 year relationship that I never wanted because I couldn't face the fall out if I left him. And I was right- When I did pluck up the courage to go it was pure hell for a few years. He'll still drag my name through the mud, 15 years later.
Bloody hell, Gin, I could have written these exact words myself ❤ I hear ya. There's a special place in hell for these cunts.

Just catching up on Jodie's insta today. Friends coming round with bouquets, babysitting her on a rota system and cooking for her. WTF. The love of my life (the real love of my life, not a Max Beesley "scenario") died in a motorbike accident three months ago. Yes, my friends were brilliant and supportive but I didn't ask anyone to come look after me and they weren't turning up a la Delia Smith and whipping up roast dinners. I'm not relaying this for sympathy, I aint Jodie Exotic. It's just anyone would think that Billy had died from the way she's carrying on, it's a totally disproportionate response.

He dumped you, you unfragrant emotionally stunted twat. Get over yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

asherwoodqc

Solicitor here - she better have a very good lawyer. She has just very publicly demonstrated a high level of coercive control over him, which is punishable by law now. If she is found to have been controlling his ability to communicate (which is quite clear in her cavalier use of his personal social media accounts and telephone) she faces prison time, should he turn the tables. There’s also the clear attempts to defame his character, and pretty obvious slander. Watch this space, but if I were him, I’d think smart on this one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion.

Kitted Billy out in all the designers
Just to get pics of pulled apart vaginas.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

bluecups

VIP Member
Here's my theory - he dumped her. Told her he didn't feel the same any more, tried to let her down gently. Massive argument ensues. She insults him, mocks him and he retaliates by saying she'd let herself go and was boring in bed. She then rants about how she paid for everything "And I paid for that fucking phone too so I'm having it back!" She's seized his phone(s) and has gone through them meticulously to find ammunition to fire at him. I'd bet my fucking house he's dumped her - this is classic narc rage because she lost control over her Elvis dolly.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I can't believe she doesn't realise how this looks. Amy normal person having discovered the things she claims on the phone of their partner of 3 years would be absolutely devastated. They would want to shrivel up and would feel completely horrendous. They'd be wondering why they never noticed anything. Why they never picked up on anything odd about that person. They'd be going straight to the police.

What they wouldn't be doing is posting all over social media how that person had at one time stated they were the best shag They'd ever had! Why can't these morons on her page arse licking her see this???

Honestly she is insane.
It’s beyond embarrassing how she’s behaving. The fact you publish a text where he claims you’re the best sexual partner he has ever had. Which is three years old. That’s your priority when you’ve been lied to and allegedly by someone who is into necrophilia and all sorts? I knew she was crazy but this is someone who needs professional help.
As if you wld brag about being the best shag that a bloke who likes necrophilia has had 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 59

WritersBlock

Thread suggestion
Billie f’kin Baskin has left Jodie Exotic, she’s been violently sick and the farm is chaotic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Itsallthecheese

Good old Jodie the victim.

She joined an animal group I'm on and I was surprised to see her post given the group is more geared towards commercial farmers... Anyway lady posted about her frustration at a nasty cow which they had decided to send to cull for everyone's safety. I just want to add that this is something as farmers we don't take lightly however you can take no chances with animals that size, and they will kill you given the chance.

Que Jodie jumping in saying she's going to buy said cow off the woman and rescue it, lady declined as it wasn't safe, Jodie then proceeds to plaster the woman's identity all over social media and get her minions to cause a pile on.. they had found the ladies address and all sorts.

Just about finished the lady off. Nice one Jodie!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Eastendgirl2020

Hi all, I’ve been following since the news broke of her & Billy, initially I felt really sorry for her, these are quite shocking allegations to make and to do it all publicly, I’m assuming the evidence is stone cold! (No pun intended). Her latest post just doesn’t sit right with me. The details about how she found out the man she was dating in 2011 was having sex with another man and she saw photos of them doing unspeakable things? I’m not sure what she meant by that, but I guess if they are both consenting adults having sex, it shouldn’t be described as unspeakable. Fast forward to the present day and she’s referring to him as Necro Billy. Again, that’s a very damning accusation and very serious. To publicly air something like that, you are going for blood. The post is attached to a photo of her filing her nails with a Be Kind tshirt and I just find that very ironic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

ccccc

Chatty Member
Re: Dads ex gfs comments on the ‘animal sanctuary.’ Something hasn’t been sitting right about this farm for a while. Initially I thought goats and ponies were a lot to take on, along with cats and dogs but ok.

Then became a different animal every week. It was all about the novelty. Once she’s done Instagram snaps with them you never see them again. I don’t think she can have the room, let alone time and money to give them the care they deserve.

This is nothing but another of her phases: stripper, glamour model, tattoo artist, body builder, rockabilly/ Elvis, farm girl- only this time poor animals are involved. I don’t think she will want responsibility of it now she will be moving on to the next victim/ phase. She reminds me of a female version of Joe exotic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Blowup80

VIP Member
Would it even be possible to send someone a decent photo of that? Not that I’m going to do it but surely you’ve got to hold your phone in one and and well do what you’ve gotta do with the other surely it’d either be blurry or mostly thigh.
Give me a sec, just gonna try.....

• Haha
Reactions: 52

asherwoodqc

Solicitor here - the path taken by Jodie is unsurprising. In most cases relating to coercive control, the one guilty of the 'controlling' will use any means necessary to first garner sympathy, then assassinate the character of the one they have controlled. This is all very useful for Billy. The three social media posts she has written (no doubt an impulsive move charged by uncontrollable narcissistic urges) are extremely helpful to him and any future defamation suit (they are littered with contradictions - any half decent barrister would make mincemeat out of her). The problem she has is that she clearly lives her life in an echo chamber, fueled by gullible sycophants and wealth. It is going to come back and bite her this time, not immediately, but in about 6 months time. But only if he takes action against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Sriracha_on_everything

Pete Burns tried to warn us in CBB "ill informed people who rant their views from the rooftops are potentially very dangerous because other imbeciles who look up to them rant the same words"

• Heart
Reactions: 51

asherwoodqc

Billy (or anyone that knows Billy who is on here)…send me a DM when you are ready. I can give you some free legal advice on this. I’m glad you’re staying silent right now - the right and smart thing to do (and leads me to believe you have already been legally advised). Let the woman dig herself into a bigger hole. If you are being advised, you will know that her latest post is now all that is needed to press criminal charges. There is no ambiguity now. Best of luck, and remember that it will be you who is smiling in the end…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
This is a pinned comment under that pic of her 90s outfit disasters.

Did I miss something????

Who the fuck is impersonating Jodie Exotic in 2022??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
‘He was a greedy little prick with ears’
🤣🤣
I’ve never heard of people being insulted because they have ears before.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Jodie for you next post for Tattle’s benefit can you explain where all these amazing and wonderful friends were when your mum died? It’s just and in no way am I saying it’s not tough but I think I’d need my kitchen cleaned due to being in such at state more if my mum died rather than being dumped by my alleged sexual deviant of a boyfriend. The math ain’t mathing babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 49