Jodie Marsh #2 This week's top billing at the Heartbreak Hotel....... Billy and The Vaginas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he not allowed take anything with him or only just stuff she bought which she was clearly keeping tabs on, that lad is the one that had the lucky escape if you ask me. If the roles were reversed she would be called out if she was a man doing this to a woman, ie buying stuff and then shaming the women afterwards for it and not letting her keep any of it.
They were married weren’t they or not? This smacks of financial abuse and emotional abuse imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She sold this tray of approximately 100 mens rings today. (She sold another tray too but with less rings)
Is this evidence of lovebombing? These don’t look like they were collected over time, many are similar suggesting they were bought as a job lot.
Typical Jodie, over the top. She probably told him he’d look cool wearing rings, he said hmm yeah maybe and the next day she produces trays of rings for him. Couldn’t buy him just one ring, oh no, had to be over 100 in one go.

View attachment 1310252
Doubt he even liked them. Probably why he's not wearing any and they were left behind.

Reactions: 11
These weren’t for James, these were actually for Wayne. The beige Louboutins that she sold were for James. They were his wedding boots.
Yes!!! You're right, I remember now. Can you even imagine a fella presenting you with expensive boots they'd had tattooed with designs they had on their body? It's madness.
And yet she keeps repeating these behaviours. Obviously never heard that Einstein quote about madness being doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Most of us by our mid forties have identified patterns of destructive behaviours in ourselves and at least tried to address them. For most of us middle age brings higher levels of self awareness. Not Jodie, she's stuck in a teenage mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Billy just upped and left and blindsided her, left everything she bought him etc. He's maybe been wanting to leave for a while and it's difficult or nigh on impossible to break up with a controlling partner amicably, maybe left the phone so she couldn't contact him and that's where this massive rage is coming from.

No one walks out on THE jodie marsh 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like that is what has happened. I think he's been planning it for some time and has probably been secretly moving essentials out for some time. He probably did already have another phone before he moved out that he has been planning all this on.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Billy just upped and left and blindsided her, left everything she bought him etc. He's maybe been wanting to leave for a while and it's difficult or nigh on impossible to break up with a controlling partner amicably, maybe left the phone so she couldn't contact him and that's where this massive rage is coming from.
I think this is plausible. I wonder if he felt compelled to leave in that way, maybe he had help from friends - you know, the ones she also accused of certain things.

He probably left most of the tat and frippery behind which is the stuff she’s selling.

Seldom do I feel sympathy for immature dickheads like Jodie Exotic and today is no different.

Reactions: 16
He just messed up with the Instagram thing and her being able to gain access to his accounts.

It was always going to be abusive and slanderous if he ever left her.

Reactions: 12
He just messed up with the Instagram thing and her being able to gain access to his accounts.

It was always going to be abusive and slanderous if he ever left her.
People like her always are. They don’t have a gracious break up in them their egos are too fragile. Vile. People shouldn’t be scared of breaking up with someone because of their reaction to it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.