Jodie Marsh #2 This week's top billing at the Heartbreak Hotel....... Billy and The Vaginas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish there was a way to report hapless Billy's IG account as hacked. But I think only he can contact IG to recover it. It annoys me no end what's happened to his account.

Reactions: 11
His followers have gone from 12.4k to 12.9k today! Probs just people getting their follow in before he goes private tbf.

Reactions: 8
Will be interesting to see who she hangs around with as i believe most of the people they have been with are his friends..

She seemed to have dropped her friends around the time they started dating

anyone have any idea what happened to her mate david!? They were bumchums then billy came along and he fucked off and made a brief reappearance when her mum died and jodie was ‘bff this bff that’ and then radio silence.

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting to see who she hangs around with as i believe most of the people they have been with are his friends..

anyone have any idea what happened to her mate david!? They were bumchums then billy came along and he fucked off and made a brief reappearance when her mum died and jodie was ‘bff this bff that’ and then radio silence.
Oh to go through the list of mates over the years who were best friends but then vanished.. how long have you got? At the time of her infamous blog there were loads. They disappeared. Her soulmate Kyle? Fell out with him. She had a bestest friend ever (Dave). Gone. Then came back. Current status: unknown. She had a bestest friend ever, some paparazzi. Gone. Fallen out with her. Random best friends pop up and disappear again. It’s even worse than the men she dates but it also typical of her behaviour. She collects friends like she collects animals, boyfriends and tat. She’s really quite a disturbed individual but I’d love to know what’s going on at this very moment. It’s a real shame she gave up blogging.

Reactions: 14
Oh to go through the list of mates over the years who were best friends but then vanished.. how long have you got? At the time of her infamous blog there were loads. They disappeared. Her soulmate Kyle? Fell out with him. She had a bestest friend ever (Dave). Gone. Then came back. Current status: unknown. She had a bestest friend ever, some paparazzi. Gone. Fallen out with her. Random best friends pop up and disappear again. It’s even worse than the men she dates but it also typical of her behaviour. She collects friends like she collects animals, boyfriends and tat. She’s really quite a disturbed individual but I’d love to know what’s going on at this very moment. It’s a real shame she gave up blogging.
School teacher Lauren was in the blog copy I found earlier - forgot about her. Also, we can't forget her very sadly deceased 'best friend' Kim, whose family it was rumoured had to ask Jodie to stop talking about constantly in the media. I'll never forget her tattoo she had combining the name Kim with one of her dogs, because in Jodie's mind the tragic death of a young mother and the death of her pet dog are somehow comparable. She really is unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
School teacher Lauren was in the blog copy I found earlier - forgot about her. Also, we can't forget her very sadly deceased 'best friend' Kim, whose family it was rumoured had to ask Jodie to stop talking about constantly in the media. I'll never forget her tattoo she had combining the name Kim with one of her dogs, because in Jodie's mind the tragic death of a young mother and the death of her pet dog are somehow comparable. She really is unbelievable.
You forget the recycled poem for her dead dog which they adjusted and read out at Kim’s funeral with the words changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You forget the recycled poem for her dead dog which they adjusted and read out at Kim’s funeral with the words changed.
Good God I'd forgotten about that. Crass just doesn't cut it does it?

Can someone please enlighten me on what The Mush was? Ta
Gladly 😆. So, you may be aware, in the mid noughties, Jodie wrote a blog which was basically the outpouring of whatever happened to be going through Jodie's mind at that particular moment in time. Littered with the most insane exaggerations of how fabulous and amazing her life was, it became a bit notorious and drew quite a following.

Various websites popped up whose sole focus was the dissect the blogs and on one in particular (if I remember rightly - happy to be corrected) she was known as Jodie Mush and the blog followers were Mushers 😅.

You had to read her blog to believe it. It was compulsive and quite addictive. Ah, the good old days! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The dead dog poem is one of my favourite bits of Jodie history. Mostly because I can’t believe an actual grown man wrote a poem to his dead dog but also the fact that she thought it was appropriate to read it out at her friends funeral. And when I first read her book, after becoming a musher, I cried with laughter when I got to the terrible terrible poem that she saw fit to read out at the funeral of a young mother who had been murdered. I think I’d have been horrified if I was member of her family that found out that the twee little poem that she read was actually dedicated to a teacup chihuahua instead of their loved one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i can only see hos music pages on both insta
She has form for this kind of behaviour, don't forget.

James Placido

"So James has been making monetary demands from me (after signing a pre nup). If he carries on I WILL be telling everyone why we REALLY split. He really really won't want the truth coming out about him. Believe me, I reckon he'd have to leave the country if people knew the truth...I'm only sparing him for now as it's my ammunition in the divorce..... If he plays nice, signs the papers & f**** off then I'll play nice."

He went to the police and she was arrested and charged with harassment.

Dave Doyle

He dumped her for various reasons (she was always pissed, unwashed, was rude to his family and there was dog tit and piss all over the house). She pretended she'd found out he was cheating and said he had a small dick. She said SHE dumped HIM.

"Dave says he actually told Jodie their relationship was over just before New Year. He said: "Her career's gone downhill since Celebrity Big Brother so the only way she can get headlines is to make up these stories. She's playing the hurt one, no doubt hoping for another fat cheque to tell her side of the story."

Wayne Lennox

I wish there was a way to report hapless Billy's IG account as hacked. But I think only he can contact IG to recover it. It annoys me no end what's happened to his account.
It probably would be best if it got closed down in no way am I defending him for the sexting however he doesn’t deserve the comments he is getting.
Would be a interesting to see how many of the sheep commenting jumped on the be kind bandwagon.

The dead dog poem is one of my favourite bits of Jodie history. Mostly because I can’t believe an actual grown man wrote a poem to his dead dog but also the fact that she thought it was appropriate to read it out at her friends funeral. And when I first read her book, after becoming a musher, I cried with laughter when I got to the terrible terrible poem that she saw fit to read out at the funeral of a young mother who had been murdered. I think I’d have been horrified if I was member of her family that found out that the twee little poem that she read was actually dedicated to a teacup chihuahua instead of their loved one.
God I remember reading that bit of her book. Of course, Kim's family were sooooo grateful to Jodie for her amazing reading etc. She went on and on about it. It was actually really appalling how she almost revelled in playing the grieving friend all the time. I genuinely believe it was true that her family asked her to stop mentioning Kim. She gave no thought whatsoever to how her family may feel at having it constantly dredged up - it was all about Jodie.

Reactions: 12

I think they are still friends and he runs a pub in Essex but he is literally the only one left. She recently posted a few times at his pub, wonder if his partner (seems to run it with him) put some boundaries in 🤣

Was the woman photographer called Shepap or something???

Reactions: 5
I think they are still friends and he runs a pub in Essex but he is literally the only one left. She recently posted a few times at his pub, wonder if his partner (seems to run it with him) put some boundaries in 🤣

My best friend and I have hardly any photos together, I wonder if that's all it is. Now he's coupled up he doesn't see her much and when he does he keeps the pictures to a minimum to respect his partner?

It probably would be best if it got closed down in no way am I defending him for the sexting however he doesn’t deserve the comments he is getting.
Would be a interesting to see how many of the sheep commenting jumped on the be kind bandwagon.
💯 what you said.

I think probably he is the real victim here actually, she comes across as quite dangerous. Narcissistic and histrionic, if you’re a man who can’t be your puppet any more then it’s curtains for you and she will tear you apart. I wonder if the police will get involved? The insta posts seem really unhinged!

💯 what you said.
Her followers are absolutely batshit!!!

Reactions: 22

Dave was at her beck and call day and night for years and then they had a huge falling out. She said some nasty things about him. He seemed to get his life sorted and met someone in the time they weren’t speaking, something she would have HATED if she was single and would no doubt have found so much wrong with him to encourage them split. They reconciled when Jodie’s mum passed away. I do hope that Dave has established proper boundaries with her now though because she took the absolute piss out of him. She had the poor fucker dressing up characters from that circus film she was obsessed with and everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Dave was at her beck and call day and night for years and then they had a huge falling out. She said some nasty things about him. He seemed to get his life sorted and met someone in the time they weren’t speaking, something she would have HATED if she was single and would no doubt have found so much wrong with him to encourage them split. They reconciled when Jodie’s mum passed away. I do hope that Dave has established proper boundaries with her now though because she took the absolute piss out of him. She had the poor fucker dressing up characters from that circus film she was obsessed with and everything.
What did she say about Dave? He seemed so lovely.

Reactions: 4
It was something along the lines of he was jealous and bitter about her and Billy and he was fucked up in the head if I remember rightly. You won’t be surprised to hear that their falling out was all Dave’s fault because, as always, Jodie is the perfect friend and the victim.

• Haha
Wonder what happened to Shepap wish they would come on here and spill the tea. Everyone of her bffs are ‘amazing’ until she falls out with them then absolutely slates them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.