Jodie Marsh #16 Free Pam, Free Gez No more Claire to pretend she's a lez...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our Thread Title extraordinaire @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.
Recap
Finally after three TV pilots being promised. Filthy has finally appeared on that TV giant… YouTube.
Builder turned boyfriend Mark looks more and more like a hostage victim & we’re patiently waiting for him to start wearing Parge’s clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jodie the animal lover keeps six or so newborn baby mice in her closed hand so she can do a story reveal and then says she's going toake formula for them. Someone who really cares would make the formula and feed them first , then record a story, right? She says she doesn't think they'll survive but she should get off her fat arse and feed them!

Reactions: 10
Jodie the animal lover keeps six or so newborn baby mice in her closed hand so she can do a story reveal and then says she's going toake formula for them. Someone who really cares would make the formula and feed them first , then record a story, right? She says she doesn't think they'll survive but she should get off her fat arse and feed them!
I thought she was going to play yahtzee!

It will be like that vole she tried to save spent loads of money at the vets but it died and she kept it hushed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhh I’m not up to date

Jodie dolittle (more like do duck all)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
looks like the owls next meal will be free at least

• Haha
I honestly can never get over the pure cringe of her having so many photos of herself in every corner of her own home. Seriously it’s bordering on creepy right? Who thinks I know I would like all these photos of myself for myself to look at in the house I live in by myself 🙈

I remember seeing this house for sale on rightmove and it really wasn’t all that great tbh, the lounge is so dark and cramped and therefore Jodie has over filled it with giant furniture and tat every inch of free space. Imagine the dust!

IMG_8058.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That dog is clearly not trained, he didn't listen to her. Cruel witch letting him chase the geese when she said herself he doesn’t like them. Clueless and careless as always.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.